Makeup by Katherine Reviews

9 | Naples, FL

9 Reviews for Makeup by Katherine

Tammy · Married on 05/14/2016

Katherine was amazing!!! She listened to what my vision for my makeup was and she exceeded my expectations!!! She had my makeup flawless and I felt beautiful!!! She even went above and helped my due to getting a bit of sunburn. Thank you Katherine for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Your talent is amazing and you made me feel gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Katherine is amazing and very talented!!! She listened to what my vision was and she understood 100%!!! She made me feel so beautiful! I can not thank Katherine enough for everything!!! Changing my little eyes to the stand out feature!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Marie · Married on 12/19/2015

Hi , Iam Marie . And I recently got married 12/19/2015 . I just wanted to say A very big thank you to Kathrine , my makeup artistry for being a part of my wedding day ,for making it a day to remember with the job she did!! And for her flexibility, and her patience, if I had to do this again I wouldn't choose anyone else !! So I highly recommend it , if you have plan to have your very special day ,please don't hesitate to contact Kathrine , because she's the best!!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Evelyn · Married on 11/21/2015

Your talent is amazing! Thank you so much, my make up was flawless.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Anisley · Married on 11/07/2015

On my special day you made me look like a princess. I look forward to using your services again the products you used are the best your technique and professionalism made my day extra special you were so attentive I have no words to express how beautiful I felt thanks to you.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Katherine puts her passion in every makeup work she does! She won't let you leave her makeup chair until she feels like it's perfect! I always go to her knowing that I would leave feeling like a princess. She never disappoints! I don't see myself going to any other makeup artist!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Liliana · Married on 09/19/2015

I am not sure if words can truly express how great of a makeup artist Katherine is!! On my wedding day Katherine made me feel and look stunning, my husband couldn’t take his eyes off of me! She always exceeds my expectations in every way and always goes far and beyond imaginable. When I first met her I already felt so comfortable and knew she would be amazing! I feel flawless and beautiful every time she does my makeup. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does! She really has a gift, she is a true artist! Very professional, knowledgeable and easy to be around. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Katherine!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Emily · Married on 04/25/2015

Best makeup artist i have ever done my makeup with . I would recommend her to anyone i know . She left me with the most natural and classy look. I recieved so many compliments on my makeup and how amazing it was .

Sent on 12/14/2015

Hana · Married on 11/14/2015

Katherine is exceptionally talented, and has an eye for bringing out the glamour and beauty in each individual.
    “She's worth every penny...her work is priceless and she'll make you look better than you have ever looked in your life.
    I highly recommend her.