Makeup by Kait Reviews

Makeup by Kait 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Bess · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond Amazing

Kait is honestly the sweetest person and is so incredibly talented. She made me and my girls look so amazing and I could not have been happier. She works quick and does a flawless job. Will definitely use her services again next time I need a MUA. Thanks, Kait!

Makeup by Kait 6
    Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Amy

Amy Marquette · Married on 10/19/2019

Fall wedding vibes

Kaitlyn took my vision of being a moody romantic fall bride and made it come to life. She is personable, easy to work with, and so incredibly talented. My grooms face when I walked down the aisle was everything and more and he kept telling me how beautiful I look- which I owe to Kaitlyn. I think one of the best things about this experience was when one of my bridesmaids said “I think my favorite thing about your makeup is that it still looks like you.” I would recommend Kaitlyn to any and every bride.

Makeup by Kait 12
    Makeup by Kait 20
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Madison · Married on 10/19/2019

Makeup Queen

Kait was so amazing and did a great job on my bridal party! She is the sweetest and so talented. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn was so sweet and very professional. My makeup was flawless for my engagement pictures. I would highly recommend Kaitlyn!

Tim Hays · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfection

As a Boudoir Photographer I have had the pleasure of using the amazing Make Up Artist twice now and I know that I will be using her even more very soon. On time, professional, personable and not to mention super sweet and great with clients. Qualities that are hard to find but super important to a photographer!! Thanks Kait.... You ROCK!!

Makeup by Kait 21
    Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Karen

Karen Robinson Schepler · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful!

Kait was awesome! She stepped in at the last minute and was wonderful to work with - highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Carlee Cousineau · Married on 08/31/2019

so talented and sweet!

kait has been doing my makeup for years. Always efficient, professional and talented! I will always recommend her.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Dysen

Dysen · Married on 08/24/2019

Stunning makeup and so sweet

I could not be happier I chose Kaitlyn to do our makeup! She is so talented and a true professional. She made every girls vision come to life and does spectacular airbrush.
    It was a rainy day for my wedding, and we took a lot of photos outside. Despite the weather, the makeup looked perfect from 11AM-11PM. I wear very light makeup normally and was concerned that a full face would feel heavy, but I forgot I had makeup on the whole time.
    She traveled 2 hours to our venue and stayed all morning, making sure that everyone had all the touch-ups they needed before she left. She was easy to talk to and so sweet. We loved spending the morning with her and all felt beautiful!

Makeup by Kait 22
    Makeup by Kait 27
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Suzanne Briers · Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing. My makeup held all night long in the heat of summer! And everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, I 100% recommend her! Also, she was super affordable. We had 9 people and she traveled to us!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Abigail Kent · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Kait was the most wonderful addition to our wedding day! Not only was her work incredible in the morning, but it stayed perfectly in tact the entire night as we danced in the summer heat and humidity. Our entire bridal party loved spending time with her and repeatedly commented on how much they loved their makeup for he day. Thank you SO much, Kait!

Makeup by Kait 28
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Rachel Oswald Heslin · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kaitlyn is so talented & friendly! We have had her do makeup for our friend group for 3 weddings now and would highly recommend her to anyone! She’s outgoing and is always interested to hear about your life. Needless to say she makes you feel special on whatever the occasion is!

Makeup by Kait 29
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Landon

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

An absolute pleasure!

Kaitlyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very personable and sweet! From the beginning she was prompt and quick to respond by email and text! Her services were wonderful and she was very open to what I wanted! Myself, along with my girls looked beautiful for my big day! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! This girl is going places!

Makeup by Kait 30
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Courtney May · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

Kaitlyn was super professional and made everyone look absolutely beautiful! We had a makeup trial a couple of months in advance, so I had no stress on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Fabulous!

When looking for a makeup artist for my
    upcoming wedding I had no clue where to start. After reaching out to Bride Guide they connected me with Kait! I had my trial last week and she was fantastic! Very friendly and super knowledgeable on all things skin and makeup! I can’t wait for her to work her magic on my big day!

Makeup by Kait 31
    Makeup by Kait 32
    Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kaitlin was a lifesaver for me! I could not of asked for anyone better to handle my bridal portrait makeup and wedding day makeup for myself and my girls. She listened to exactly what everyone wanted and she delivered more than anyone could of imagined. She was great to get along with and fit in right with the bridal party the day of, we had a blast. She is very accommodating and I will definitely be using her in the future for other events! Highly highly recommend!

Makeup by Kait 33
    Makeup by Kait 34
    Makeup by Kait 35
    Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Go with Kait

Kait was fantastic for my spring 2019 wedding. She was flexible when planning my trial and even tried to accommodate me when I accidentally arrived to the trial a day early, even though she had just finished with a wedding which was probably exhausting. I hired her right after my trial was complete! She’s easy to talk to which helped put me as ease, especially on the wedding day. She gave me advice for moisturizer to use and foundation to buy for touch ups during the evening of the wedding. She even gave me a little to-go sample of my lipstick to reapply during the night! Go with Kait for your wedding, you will be happy you did!

Makeup by Kait 36
    Makeup by Kait 37
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Katie Garcia · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing work!

Kait was amazing! She was so great with all of my wedding party and even did the makeup for my flower girl. She was punctual and responsive with all of my questions and concerns. I am so thankful that I found her because her work was amazing. Everyone commented on how well everyones makeup looked!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kaitlyn Libby · Married on 11/18/2018

Kaitlyn is amazing!

I was in need of a makeup artist for a last minute photoshoot. I found Kaitlyn less than a week before the shoot and I am so grateful for her! She was easy to communicate with and very responsive via email. She was able to meet me super early on an already busy Sunday for her with very little warning. As if her professionalism wasn’t enough, her makeup skills are amazing. She is incredibly talented and I could not have been more pleased with my makeup. Her studio is super cute and my overall experience with her was fantastic. I’m definitely looking forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2018

Hands down the best!

Kait was so nice and so sweet. She listened to what I wanted for my big day and made it come to life. My wedding make up was stunning! I have never felt so pretty! Thank you Kait for making my day so special!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2018

Kaitlyn is so sweet and very professional! She did my makeup for my sister’s wedding and for my bridal portraits and did such a great job! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in need of a makeup artist!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Furr · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding makeup

Kaitlyn was so amazing. She was very professional and patient with everyone, making sure everyone liked their makeup. The price was very reasonable. Her work is amazing!!

Corrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Kaitlyn was seriously amazing!

I’m so happy I went with her! Her prices are super affordable, and she’s also super sweet and professional. Me, as well as my bridesmaids, absolutely loved our looks. I’m usually super picky because I like more natural look, but Kaitlyn killed it!

Phung · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommend for wedding makeup!

Kaitlyn is awesome! My bridesmaids and I all LOVED how our makeup turned out. She is so incredibly talented, works very efficiently, and is super nice!

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning makeup!

She was absolutely amazing and did a wonderful Job on my makeup as well as my Bridesmaids. The makeup was elegant, timeless, and beautiful! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jenn · Married on 10/13/2018

Talented, helpful, and lovely!

Kait is a talented makeup artist and a wonderful human being! She was so helpful in researching gluten-free makeup products and incredibly willing to educate herself for my Celiac needs. She is a delight and we loved having her as part of our wedding experience!

Sent on 10/23/2018