12 Reviews for Makeup by Jillian

Airbrush Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Consultations (1)
11 Makeup by Jillian Reviews

Jillian did my makeup on June 18, 2016 and it was incredible. If I could give more than 5 stars I would, everyone absolutely loved what she did and I received compliments all night! On top of being an unbelievable makeup artist she is so friendly and down to earth its like talking to your best friend. I recommend Jillian to all brides out there, she is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Jillian is absolutely the best!! From my trial to the day of the wedding, she was amazing! All of the girls LOVED their styles and her personality. They all felt beautiful and that truly is what matters. From myself to our 10 year old junior bridesmaid, all 6 of our girls felt stunning and confident with the help of Jillian's amazing expertise. We all said we have to go get our make up done just for a night out, that's how great she is! As I was getting stressed towards the end of the getting ready time, she kept things cool, calm and collected. She is a true professional and I couldn't have imagined my day without her there for me and the girls.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jillian did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding. I could not have asked for a more fun, upbeat, and professional artist to work with. She didn't try to force me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with but rather worked with me and the others trying different looks until it was what we wanted- and the end result was amazing. I was recommended to use Jillian by two of my friends who had her do their makeup for their weddings and I am SO happy I did. She's awesome, and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian made my wedding day Absolutley soectacular. She provided a trial before hand and was super flexible with scheduling. She is experienced in her knowledge of makeup. She guided your choices and knows how to enhance the look you are going for. She allows your input and makes excellent recommendations for you to enhance your beauty. She was extremely prompt arriving the day of the wedding to start the day. She did 10 women of full face makeup including airbrush and lashes. She created individual looks for each person and made to them shine. I was so happy with the way everyone's makeup turned out. My makeup was everything I have dreamed about as a little girl. She made me look so beautiful on such a memorable day. Her prices are extremely fair and worth every penny. Friends of mine have already contacted her to do their own weddings. I would have her do my makeup again for any type of occasion or even just a night out. She is personable and energetic.

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My girlfriends and I have used Jillian for countless weddings and events now and we could not be happier with her! She is great at what she does, she is so bubbly, friendly, and easy going! It's like chatting with an old friend while she makes you look fabulous! My nana could not stop raving about the wonderful job Jill did on her makeup on my wedding day, she especially loved her false eyelashes and wouldn't stop batting them to anyone who glanced her way! Jill really listens to what you want and is able to make you look stunning while still looking like yourself. I recommend Jill to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist for a special occasion and I am sure I will be using her again soon!

Profile Picture allison, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian was so helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable! Her creative eye is amazing and I truly felt more confident than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian was great and my entire bridal party looked amazing! She helped make the day!

Profile Picture MaryKate, 8/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She did a wonderful job and I could not have been happier with how my makeup looked for my big day!

Profile Picture User2497780, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.3

Jillian was able to provide magnificent makeup for everyone in our wedding party from the flower girl to my mother and especially me. Everyone was very happy with her own natural airbrush make up and we all received many, many compliments on our wedding makeup. She is very comfortable with creating any look that you envision and works hard to make you feel good about what you are getting. I loved my look too—perfect for the hot weather and I didn’t have any problem with needing to “re-apply” or fix make up. She provides eyelashes and lip color to keep, which really complete the look! Thanks Jillian for our fabulous make-up job; we all felt fantastic and I know it is going to make a huge difference in our pictures.

Profile Picture User3433385, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian was amazing! In Addition to my make up I also had 10 bridesmaids and my mother and sister in law- not all the bridesmaids had originally requested make up but once they saw her work, they asked her to do theirs - she was so flexible and was able to fit everyone in- everyone looked amazing!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian is amazing! She created a look for each individual in my wedding party that made them shine, feel comfortable & beautiful! I got married at 10am and pictures taken at midnight still looked fabulous! She uses quality products and listens to her clients! There is putting make-up on & then there is artistry...Jillian is an artist! There is a skill to making your makeup not only look amazing and natural, but look good in photos as well and she has nailed it! I look at my album and love seeing how great I felt that day!

Profile Picture User4716765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review