Makeup By Jesse Munoz Reviews

Makeup By Jesse Munoz 1
Makeup By Jesse Munoz 2

Heather · Married on 06/08/2019

A great find!

Jesse’s gentle and patient presence is the perfect contrast to any hectic wedding day festivities. Just relax and let Jesse work her magic! For our larger bridesmaid party Jesse brought an assistant, Pearla, to help with bridesmaid’s hair. They both did such beautiful work, they were well coordinated, friendly and adaptable.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Makeup By Jesse Munoz 3
    Makeup By Jesse Munoz 4

Laura · Married on 05/18/2019

Like family!

The best way I can describe working with Jesse is that it was like adding member to my family! She fit right in with my girls and she and her sister were super funny and easygoing! I can tell you right now that’s definitely the kind of energy you need on your big day when everything else is stressing you out!

Jesse was very attentive and during the trial she asked a lot of questions and tried a lot of things to make sure I’d be happy with the final look. On my actual wedding day I completely changed the whole thing on her and she just rolled with it and did a superb job! Jesse takes pride in her work and she wants her clients to be 100% thrilled with their makeup. She went above and beyond to listen to what I wanted even if I couldn’t explain it perfectly. For someone who doesn’t typically wear a lot of makeup and isn’t familiar with the terminology this was very valuable for me!

I would recommend Jesse if you’re looking for great makeup and a laid-back, funny and sisterly person to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Jesse was so awesome. I live in Phoenix but had my wedding in Redlands and she worked with me for my crazy schedule. She listened to what kind of makeup I wanted and made it so much better. I got so many compliments about it that I still looked like me, it wasn’t heavy, and it was perfect for the day. My hair was definitely the star of the party. I got asked so many times if it was my real hair, if I was wearing extensions, and just got so many compliments on it and my look as a whole. I would definitely recommend 15/10.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Angelica Sandoval · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing!

Jessenia is truly the best in the business. She has done my makeup for various occasions, so of course I had to get her for My Wedding day! She is so cautious with making sure to know what products work for your skin. I have sensitive skin and she puts the best products that don't make my irritate or feel dry. I sent her a photo of my makeup look and its exactly what i wanted (lily ghalichi)!! She did the best natural bronzed look! The makeup lasted me 24hrs. I flew to Costa Rica that same night and still looked good! I love her work ethic and how sweet she is! Will always be my Makeup Artist!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Krystina

Krystina · Married on 06/16/2018

Bridal consultation and make up for big day

Jessenia is the absolute best make up artist I have ever worked with! She is so knowledgeable on color correction and matching for all skin tones and textures, current beauty trends, proper infection control, and over all technique. I really loved my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding day. She made me feel absolutely stunning! And the best part is that my makeup lasted all day and night! That’s through all the tears and sweating from dancing the night away. She also taught me a few tips and tricks for how to do my own makeup going forward. I thoroughly recommend Jessenia for big events! I certainly will be using her services again!

Sent on 01/01/2019