Makeup by Jen Padro Reviews

Makeup by Jen Padro 5
Makeup by Jen Padro 6
Makeup by Jen Padro 7

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2019

Jen is extremely professional and talented. After having my makeup done by her I wouldn’t use anyone else. I’ve recommended her to several people and they’ve all raves about her expertise and talent. Make sure that if you want the best for your wedding or event, that you use Jen! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Makeup by Jen Padro 8
    Makeup by Jen Padro 9
    Makeup by Jen Padro 10
  • Z

Zhana · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Jen was amazing. She was very flexible with my bridesmaids and my mother. The pricing was great. She did an amazing job on everyone's makeup, including mine, and I would definitely hire her again. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Makeup by Jen Padro's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I’m glad that I was a part of your special day. I hope that your wedding day was absolutely wonderful.

Natalie · Married on 11/10/2018

Jen is amazing! She is beyond talented because she is not only the best at what she does, but she loves what she does! She has done my makeup numerous times and I always love it. I recommended her to everyone I know because she can do a variety of different looks and always makes you look and feel beautiful!! She is the best person for your special day!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jen · Married on 03/17/2018

Jen is such a talented makeup artist! She listens to your requests and always does a beautiful job! She uses top notch products and knows which ones will work best on your skin.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Terry · Married on 03/17/2018

Wanted to look my best for a special party & a friend suggested I have my make-up done by a professional. Jen was terrific! She exceeded my expectations. Received lots of complements. Terry

Sent on 09/09/2018

eva · Married on 09/12/2017

Jenny is the best makeup artist I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. She has done my makeup for my wedding and other occasions since.

My makeup did not budge at all the whole day--to the point where I didn't need any touch-ups. Don't know how that was even possible but it happened and it was amazing!

She was super professional, punctual, and her experience and expertise definitely makes a difference. What I especially appreciated was her expertise in knowing what adjustments to make to my makeup to accentuate my features while also executing the look I envisioned having on my wedding day. She has a natural talent for what she does.

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Makeup by Jen Padro 11
    Makeup by Jen Padro 12
    Makeup by Jen Padro 13

Maritza · Married on 08/20/2016

Jennifer is an amazing makeup artist, very friendly, and very talented. She made me look gorgeous on my special day. Also, I always count on her for other special events.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/21/2016

Jen did an amzinh job with myself and my wedding party. She was punctual and responsive to any questions I had. Jen is very personable and funny; she was such a joy to work with. I was impressed with the quality of her product and the cleanliness of her supplies. She made sure to give each person individual attention. Jen even did my 3 flower girls. I would happily recommend Jen to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist. She made me feel so comfortable that I never had to worry about this aspect of such an important day.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/05/2018

Jen is awesome and on point/timely with everything. Very reasonable and adjusts to my personality.

Sent on 08/07/2018