Makeup by Hiara Reviews

Makeup by Hiara 5
Makeup by Hiara 6
Makeup by Hiara 7

Crissy · Married on 05/03/2014

Hiara was recommended to be by a very good friend of mine. Ever since our first conversation I knew I had to have her for the day of my wedding. She had excellent work ethic and professionalism and to top it all off every single picture I saw of her work was perfection! Her attention to detail and most importantly her attention to what her clients want is amazing. I had a huge wedding party (13 girls) and she was able to coordinate and plan everything out with the Hair girls (whom she had never even met before) so flawlessly. We had time to spare and I wasn't even a bit stressed out on my wedding day thanks to her!!! Every single girl loved their makeup!!! Not one girl complained about a thing!!! If you ask me that says a lot! :o) We were all in love with her work! Hiara you are amazing at what you do!!! I recommend her 100%!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Makeup by Hiara's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. This is truly the reason why I love what I do! Knowing my brides are so happy and that I can help make their special day all the more better is what I pride myself on. Thank you Crissy for allowing me to be a part of your day and your memories! Xoxo

Not only did I feel the most beautiful on my wedding day, but so were our moms and my bridesmaids. Incredible artist and person! Absolutely adore Hiara!

Sent on 04/21/2014

jackie · Married on 03/01/2014

Where do I begin? I found Hiara almost a year before our wedding date through Instagram. I sent her an e-mail requesting information, little did I know at the time what started as a business inquiry would evolve into a beautiful friendship. The level of professionalism she posesses is out of this world. Didn't matter the time or day, she would responded to all e-mails and text messages. We went back and forth for months on looks that I wanted for my bridal party and myself, when the day finally came she exceeded my expectations in more ways that she can ever imagine. Hiara made me feel and look like the most beautiful bride there ever was. Her talent is like no other and I would recommend her blindly to anyone seeking the best of the best! I have gained my very own makeup artist and most importantly a true friend. Love always, Jackie Sanchez

Sent on 05/05/2014

Vanessa · Married on 02/15/2014

Hiara did an amazing job on my wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with my makeup.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Valerie · Married on 02/09/2014

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing Hiara was!! She's the most methodical, caring and well planed person I have ever met! She made my big day a breeze by taking the rains on everything for me ,not only did she make me look and feel absolutly beautiful she is so educated and confident in her craft. She went above and beyond for me and I recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Sabrina · Married on 12/07/2013

Hiara has been my makeup artist for a few events and right after I got engaged I knew she had to do my makeup for the most important day of my life I immedialty called to be part of this special day. Hiara is An amazing makeup artist very professional, we were all very pleased with our makeups, my bridesmaids looked beautiful, overall very happy with her work and all the tools she uses. I recommend highly the aibrush for any event makeup looks great!

Sent on 02/11/2014
  • W

Waleska · Married on 10/04/2013

Hiara is an amazing MUA, my bridal party & I really enjoyed having her with us on such a special day.. She made us feel comfortable around her.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Renee · event on 08/10/2013

she makes this girl next door look like a super model every time! She is amazingly talented and you won't be sorry. Worth every penny she is a mirical worker!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Claudia · Married on 04/12/2013

Quality Work ! Always prepared for new ideas .

Sent on 04/12/2013

Tam · Married on 03/31/2013

We had 13 girls, and everyone was satisfied. I, the bride, especially was impressed. She was very professional and kept everyone on time. Very high Work ethic. Hiara is a definite asset to any wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Karina · Married on 11/10/2012

Makeup by Hiara was extremely professional. She started on time and finished on time which we all know is extremely important for weddings. My video and pictures were perfect!! I couldn't have asked for more :) A+++++ Service.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Cynthia · Married on 05/26/2012

Hiara did such an amazing job not only for my wedding, but for my engagement pictures and bridal shower also. She was on time the day of the wedding and my make-up turned out amazing! Loved loved her work.

Gina · event on 11/17/2011

Hiara is amazing!! Her work is so beautiful. She's patient & always makes sure you're happy with the end result. She made me feel very special on the day of my sweet 16. I will definitely recommend her to all my friends.

• O

olimpia · Married on 06/12/2011

Does absolutely beautiful make up .... Very modern, and when she's doing your make up you really have no worries .... She is definitely a pro and has talent !!!!! Will use for any occasion .... The best in TOWN !!!!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Johanna · Married on 06/25/2010

Hiara has done my makeup on various of occasions for years now and I have come out more than satisfied in all of them, not only is she talented, but she's reliable, friendly and a very caring person, shes very knowledgeable and great at giving advice on the type of products that bring out your best features, as well as which products to use for beauty & skin care.
    She builds a trust worthy relationship with her clients to the point that I have kept her as my only person to go to & have my make up done. Thank you Hiara, you're the best!

Alexandria · Married on 05/26/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was with my hair and makeup. Hiara is so amazing. She listened to my wants and needs and executed perfectly. I have really fine hair and I was amazed how full my hair looked without extensions. People couldn’t believe it. Hiara will be my go to for any hair and makeup needs in the future. I highly recommend using her.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Makeup by Hiara 8
    Makeup by Hiara 9

Kristel · Married on 04/06/2013

Hiara did an amazing job on my make up. It lasted all night and looked beautiful in pictures.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Liz · Married on 11/12/2016

Hiara was great. I didn't know specifically what kind of hair and make up I wanted for my wedding, but had some ideas. She listened to my thoughts and feedback from the trial and gave me a great look for my wedding day. I felt so beautiful and still like myself. She also had a really nice, calm vibe about her which was super important to me. I definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 11/27/2016