Makeup by Evelyn Reviews

62 | Los Angeles, CA

62 Reviews for Makeup by Evelyn

Planning a wedding from out of state was very challenging and I was worried about finding someone good to do hair/make-up for my bridal party and myself, but Evelyn was amazing and super flexible. She was very responsive by email and clear about her wedding packages. I had very limited time to get a trial, but she fit me in and drove 45 minutes to do it for FREE! She made me feel very relaxed about the whole thing and did exactly what I asked for. On the day of the wedding, her and her team arrived promptly to our hotel room and though we had 6 people, was able to finish everyone within our time frame. All of the girls were very happy with their make-up and hair and our photos turned out gorgeous. I would highly recommend using Evelyn.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Liz · Married on 08/19/2012

Evelyn and her crew were absolutely amazing! I was very happy with my trial for hair and makeup and even happier on the actual day! They were right on time, extremely organized, responded right away to any emails i had regarding questions and/or concerns and so so friendly! And...she even gave me a very welcome surprise on the actual day of my wedding.

I highly recommend Evelyn - hands down!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2012

Evelyn and her assistant were very good. They listened to our concerns and made us all look beautiful. She was on time and very clean. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2012

L · Married on 12/17/2011

Evelyn is very professional and a very sweet person. She was exactly on time for my big day and did a beautiful job for me. I would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Mayra · Married on 12/03/2011

Evelyn was an absolute pleasure to work with, she was on time, professional, patient and made my bridesmaids and I feel comfortable. Overall she was able to provide the look I wanted. I would definatley recomend Evelyn and her to team to anyone that wants to look beautiful on their wedding day and still feel like themselves.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Suzanne · Married on 12/31/2010

Evelyn was very professional. Had a good contract, easy to use. Showed up on time and asked me how I liked everything throughout the make up process/trial run. Easy to work with.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

I contacted Evelyn for my wedding hair and makeup after seeing her beautiful portfolio on-line. She was very responsive and flexible to coordinate a trial session with me around my busy work schedule (even traveled to my house in Long Beach). Makeup / hair packages for myself, bridesmaids and mother of the bride are very competitive for LA area and she and her assistant did an excellent job! I had so many compliments about my hair and makeup the whole day and loved the results. Pictures turned out fabulous as well. Highly recommend Evelyn for any bride and her wedding party! Thank you Evelyn!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Patricia · Married on 10/26/2013

I had Evelyn do makeup for me and my bridesmaids, she did an incredible job. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Jo Ann · Married on 07/26/2013

Evelyn was great! She was very patient and professional!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Hayden · Married on 04/09/2014

Evelyn is wonderful to work with, she did a fantastic job. I received so many compliments. She is very accommodating and punctual! I would definitely recommend her to other brides. She also did my step-daughter's makeup and it also came out beautifully.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Laura · Married on 10/18/2017

3.5

Evelyn did a great job with hair and makeup for my wedding. She listened to my requests for a natural makeup look, and she was easygoing when I requested to try a different hairstyle. She was on time, super nice, and made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jesse · Married on 03/01/2017

Super nice and very professional. The makeup was on point and natural...not too cakey. I am so glad that I found her!

Sent on 02/22/2017