Makeup by Evelyn Reviews

62 | Los Angeles, CA

62 Reviews for Makeup by Evelyn

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Evelyn was very professional from the start. She did an amazing job on my makeup and hair for my wedding day! I would highly recommend !

Sent on 10/29/2015

Charlotte · Married on 08/07/2015

Evelyn was very professional beginning with the first phone call. She responded to every text, phone call and email in a timely matter. My make-up was flawless. Evelyn also was very accommodating with all last minute requests from the Bridal Party. I highly recommend Evelyn. My overall rating is a “FIVE STAR.”

Sent on 10/30/2015

Karla · Married on 07/11/2015

Love, love, love Evelyn. She did an incredible job, was patient, responsive and connects with what you want.
    From the first contact to the day of, she was very timely, respectful of your wishes. I was that bride that had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted but was not sure. For the trial I showed her 3 pictures of the hair styles I liked, picture of my dress and the 2 pictures of the make up I wanted and she produced everything I could've hoped for.
    She is very very patient and super understanding. It was initially going to be just my mother and I getting hair and make-up but after the trial, majority of the bridesmaids wanted their make up done by Evelyn, which turned out to be 6 additional girls. The day of, she managed to get us all ready on time and we all looked ah-mazing.

She responds to you very promptly, answers any and all questions. And she just has a great personality.
    Book her... you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Jonna · Married on 06/20/2015

Evelyn is extraordinary! Her work is so beautiful and it will last you the whole day. Excellent hair stylist and make up artist. I did a trial and loved what she had done! I felt like a barbie.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2015

My makeup and hair were absolutely perfect for my big day! Evelyn did a fantastic job!! My Mom and bridesmaids were all extremely happy with their hair and makeup, as well!

Sent on 11/03/2015

It was a pleasure, having Evelyn as our make-up artist. She was on time which was important to my daughter, her skills are great and we were quite pleased. My daughter looked beautiful on her special day.

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/10/2014

Evelyn is professional, timely, and simply amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to any of my closest friends. She took care of every detail and made me look flawless for my wedding, plus she's a sweetheart.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Angelica · Married on 10/03/2014

My makeup looked flawless. Very professional and took her time.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Veronica · Married on 09/27/2014

I first used Evelyn's makeup/hair services for my engagement photos. I normally do not wear a lot of makeup so she was able to give me a very natural look that I loved. I ended up using the same look for my wedding. I did a hair trial with Evelyn in which we did 3 different looks and for each look she would do 2 variations. She took her time and made sure that I was happy with whatever look I chose. I could not have been more happier with the professionalism and the services she provided. On my wedding day my hair and makeup lasted all day and all night. Through the tears, the laughter and the sweat. Evelyn, Thank you to you and your team for making me and my wedding party look fabulous.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Lety · Married on 09/26/2014

Evelyn is awesome. Super talented hair and make up Artist. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Becky · Married on 09/26/2014

Evelyn was the hair and makeup artist (aka guru) for myself, my mom, and my sister for my wedding, which took place on 09/26/14 in Canyon Country, CA. Evelyn is seriously a magician because she did such a wonderful job with all of us. We each had our own individual looks for the wedding, but were all equally radiant and happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Evelyn's makeup and hair services for any future events/weddings. Thank you Evelyn for everything!!

Mrs · Married on 09/13/2014

I loved my bridal makeup! I felt beautiful from inside and out. My makeup was exactly how I wanted it to be. Evelyn was always on-time from the makeup trial to the wedding day. She is a true professional and knows how to make you look your best on one of the most important days of your life. I'm very satisfied and happy I choose evelyn as my makeup artist. She took direction very we'll and knew exactly how I wanted to look. Can't thank her enough for making me feel even more beautiful.

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2014

Evelyn Sanabria and her team provided great service. She was on time, organized and kept to a well timed schedule. My make up lasted through out the night as well as the hair styles she had done for my bridesmaids. I loved the mini care packages she gave us in the end to be able to touch up with through out the night.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Liz · Married on 08/10/2014

I can not say enough about Evelyn, she truly is a master in her craft and a professional all the way around. My experience began when I decided to use Evelyn for my wedding. She was quick to respond to my inquiries and gave me an honest and upfront quote for what I needed. Being a self-employed business woman myself, I appreciated and understood the contract we signed, it meant that she respects her time and that she was committed to making the best out of my hair and makeup experience. We booked my trial date and she did an amazing job understanding what type of "look" I was going for on my wedding day. On my big day she showed up early and was flexible with a couple of unfortunate last minute changes we had to endure. Evelyn did nothing but, focus on me, my make-up, hair and making sure I was calm and relaxed before I walked down the aisle. My wedding day was truly memorable and she had everything to do with that. All of our guest said that my make up and hair looked flawless. I would recommend Evelyn and her team to anyone looking for a true professional to make them feel and look their best at any occasion.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Evelyn did a fantastic job on my wedding hair and make-up. Very professional and talented, Evelyn followed exactly what I wanted for my special day.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Evelyn is profession, friendly, and provides excellent service. I highly recommend her for all of your beauty needs.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Julia · Married on 10/26/2013

Evelyn did an awesome job on my makeup for my wedding. Every single person complimented me on my makeup. Especially people who are very Frank with me, they loved it! She did everything I asked her. And she also did my hair, love my wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • Y

yudid · Married on 10/26/2013

Evelyn, thank you so much for making my cousin shine like a celebrity. She looked so beautiful! I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you made her look amazing on her special day.

Sent on 12/06/2013

justina · Married on 10/12/2013

Evelyn was fantastic! She was sweet and courteous. She did a wonderful job, on such an important day in my life. I felt so beautiful! Not only was she helpful, but she was prompt and professional. Simply put Evelyn is great and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Carina · Married on 08/04/2013

I live in Colorado however I was getting married in California and I needed to find someone that did both makeup and hair pronto. I called around to a few places and Evelyn was the first to respond. I checked out her website and her prices were a GREAT deal compared to the other websites that I researched. Evelyn worked hand in hand with me to coordinate a location and time for my hair and make up (the bride), my mom's hair and make up, as well as my maid-of-honor's hair and make up. She even did my husband's make up for pictures! We all looked really great!
    She was extremely responsive - all emails were answered and in a very timely manner (within 24 hours, sometimes within the hour).
    With the stress of coordinating the wedding, everything was so easy working with Evelyn. I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2013

Not only is Evelyn talented and made me and the rest of my bridal party look stunning, she is accommodating, patient and extremely professional. I highly recommend her services. She is fantastic and worth every penny. She is easy to get along with and dedicated to her craft. She was willing to try countless hair styles at our trial session and was able to accommodate my large bridal party. Evelyn is the best!

Sent on 10/17/2013

I was planning a destination wedding and actually booked Evelyn for my wedding without even meeting her or having a trial. After communicating with her and looking at her work, I quickly decided to book Evelyn and I could not have been more pleased with my decision. Evelyn was very prompt with responding, listened to my ideas as to what I wanted, and extremely talented. I highly recommend Evelyn and her team!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Roni · Married on 06/15/2013

I absolutely loved working with Evelyn for my wedding day! She is very responsive and was very professional. Her work is beautiful and I received a ton of compliments on my wedding day. Out of all my vendors, Evelyn was the best of the best. I highly recommend her to any bride or anyone for any event!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Malaika · Married on 06/14/2013

Worrying about wedding costs I was torn about hiring a make-up artist, at my Mom’s insistence I started looking around and found Evelyn, and I am so glad that I did! Evelyn was fabulous – I was going for a more natural look and absolutely loved what she did. I love looking back at the pictures and only wish I had her do my hair too!

To get feel for what I wanted for the wedding day, Evelyn did a trial session with my maid of honor and I before my bachelorette party in Vegas. This was really helpful for me so that I could gauge what my options were and was also just a fun day with my maid of honor… Highly recommended for anyone in the Los Angeles area, no better way to start a great bachelorette party than with some great makeup 

On my wedding day in June, she and another artist came to the hotel, arriving early to set up. She did my makeup as well as my mom, mother-in-law and three bridesmaids. She got everyone done in our time window which allowed us to get to the wedding venue without rushing. Everyone was very, very pleased, and both Evelyn and her assistant were so sweet and fun – definitely a great addition to the pre-wedding party! Evelyn is a real professional - very responsive, honest and on top of her game - and I am very glad to give her highest recommendations. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Evelyn and her team did a great job on my wedding! They were there on time. They're relaxed and easy to talk to. Most of all, they delivered. All of my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law and especially me felt like princesses. It was an overall great experience. I would highly recommend Evelyn and her team.

Sent on 07/30/2013