Makeup By Diana Reviews

Makeup By Diana 4
Makeup By Diana 5
Makeup By Diana 6
Makeup By Diana 7

Diana previously did my makeup for a friends wedding and I loved it so much I decided to book her for my wedding. I trusted her so much that I didn't even book a trial prior to the day. She is extremely talented and professional and uses high end products that last all day. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2010

Diana did my makeup for my wedding. She also did the make up for my bridal party and for my mother. Prior to the actual wedding date, we met with her for a consultation and trial. I had seen Diana's work through friends and was very eager to work with her. I was not disappointed in the least. Her professionalism and skill far exceeded my expectations. She is also very warm, personable, and naturally makes you feel comfortable (and beautiful!).
    I look forward to working with Diana again for a future event :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

Patricia · Married on 10/24/2009

Diana did my makeup for my wedding. She was fantastic! During my trial, she listened to what I wanted and tried a few variations to see what I liked best. My bridesmaids also had Diana do their makeup and everyone looked fantastic. Even hours later, in a day with 100% humidity, everyone's makeup was flawless. Since then, Diana has done the makeup for the bridal party for 2 friend's weddings. Each time I am amazed at the job she did.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2009

Diana has done my makeup on many occasions including my wedding in May 2009. The quality of her work and talent is exceptional. She always makes sure her clients are happy with her services and is patient when listening to their ideas. I will continue to use Diana anytime that I need a makeup artist.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Katie · Married on 09/20/2008

Diana is not only an amazing make-up artist, but she is also very courteous and considerate of the time frames involved in planning the morning of your wedding. Diana has done my make-up many other times since my wedding, for many other events. She is always on time (early actually) and fully stocked with all of the products you would ever need. I have recommended her to close friends and colleagues who have been beyond happy with the service she has provided. Diana is by far an all-around great choice for your big event!

Sent on 10/29/2014