Makeup By Diana Reviews

Makeup By Diana 4
Makeup By Diana 5
Makeup By Diana 6

Daniella · Married on 09/13/2015

So my best friend was getting married, she is very laid back, makeup isn't really her thing. I'm all about makeup (self proclaimed makeup junkie) :) As her maid of honor, I had to look around for a makeup artist. I really didn't know where to start. I'm very big on reviews, websites like yelp are a lifesaver and have never let me down. The company, I work for is in the wedding industry and we know how important honest customer reviews are! I got on wedding wire and searched top reviewed makeup artist. Diana was one of them! I contacted Diana and several others via email and she was the first to get back to me! Very prompt in responding to emails and questions. Diana's personality and friendliness made us feel at ease. Even with the wedding a week or so away, she never pressured us.

Diana was extremely flexible with us! With the wedding being an hour away in wading river. She was prompt the day of the wedding and was very helpful giving everyone the look they wanted. She handled 9 people in total and even accommodated a 10th person at the 11th hour. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how great she made them look and how much they loved the makeup. I think she did an amazing job! She's gets an A+ from me! I would highly recommend Diana. I look forward to hopefully using her again in the future!

She even recommended Tara, the hairstylist we used the day of the wedding! They were both fantastic!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Diana was AMAZING. Her responsiveness and thoroughness made me have total confidence that the day would run smoothly. My trial made me know that my makeup would be just what I was picturing. She really listened to me and used great products. She was fun to work with and made me feel comfortable. I have recommended her to everyone I know who is getting married! My makeup for the wedding was absolutely flawless, yet still natural. I got the most compliments on it! Thank you Diana!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Joanna · Married on 09/05/2015

So choosing makeup was one of the hardest decisions for me. Reason being I like to look natural but I also wanted to have enough makeup to show up in pictures. I had put a post on facebook to my lady friends who have gotten married or used professional makeup services to help me. I said please if anyone out there can recommend someone for me to do my wedding makeup that would be wonderful. I tend to like to go by word of mouth from people I know, well my friend from college suggested Diana. It was between her and someone I happened to go to high school with and I choose Diana.

She is very warm and friendly, I remember when I went to the trial she was professional but also warm where you felt like you knew her and immediately felt comfortable, like you were friends for years. Conversation was easy, fun made the trial fly by. She also really listens to what you like but I also said you are the professional so tell me what you think. I tend to wear very neutral makeup but this is your wedding, step out of you comfort zone. With Diana you don't need to step so much out of your comfort zone, you will feel totally natural, the makeup once finished doesn't even feel like you have anything on.

Because I am so indecisive I couldn't decide if I wanted regular or airbrush makeup (she does both) I ended up going with regular makeup because I use that all the time and I said why not stick with that I wear normally. The airbrush didn't feel heavy at all and it looked just like the regular. I didn't go for airbrush because I was afraid that when I would dance I would get itchy on my face. The application was flawless though.

I would definitely recommend Diana and I had to do this all over again I would pick her again. Hands down without a question. Pricing is not an issue as well especially if you compare to what other people charge.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lara · Married on 08/29/2015

Back in June i had an evening wedding to attend, Diana was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule for a trial earlier that afternoon. She was super friendly and easy to talk to and also very professional. I was thrilled with my make up and signed a contract on the spot! Hours later my make up held up and looked gorgeous and i received so many compliments.

Flash forward to August, Diana did a phenomenal job for my wedding! I had 5 bridesmaids plus myself and my mom. Everybody looked absolutely beautiful and most importantly, everybody felt beautiful and happy with their appearance. The worst thing in the world is to have your make up done and to be unhappy. Diana showed up to my house 15 minutes early, and throughout the day made sure she had more than enough time to dedicate to each of us. I never felt like she was rushing or under any kind of stress, the morning of my wedding was super relaxing and we all felt like we were at a spa lol. She made everybody feel super comfortable and truly listened to what everybody wanted, she never applied more make up than what was asked, and she was never pushy about color choices etc. She was so easy to work with, my dog literally sat under Diana's feet the whole time she worked and she never complained once lol. I would definitely recommend Diana to anybody, and would absolutely use her again in the future! Thank you so much for being a part of my special day! :)

Sent on 10/25/2015

I had Diana do my make up and my girls makeup for my wedding. I would 100% reccomend her to anyone. She was absolutely amazing, she was so easy to get in touch with, and a pleasure to be around. Diana spends a lot of time making sure she knows exactly what you want. On the day of the wedding she goes out of her way to make sure you are nothing but happy. My mother, Mother in law, brodesmaids and mysef were thrilled with our make up and it lasted all day in the heat. My maid of honor doesn't usually wear makeup and was not looking forward to getting her make up done and she was thrilled with the outcome! Makeup by Diana is amazing and 100% recommended!

Sent on 03/21/2016

ALexandra · Married on 06/27/2015

Diana was fantastic to work with! She traveled 2 hours to be there for my big day and she had a second makeup artist to make sure everyone would be ready within my timeline. Both Diana and the second makeup artist did amazing jobs! My bridal party and I got complimented all night long, and we all looked flawless in my wedding photos.
    Diana made sure I got the exact look I was going for on my Wedding Day and was so easy to work with and talk to. I will be using Diana for any upcoming makeup needs and events!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

Diana did my bridal makeup as well as my mother and all 8 of my bridesmaid's makeup for my May wedding. I could not have been more pleased with how my makeup came out that day! I also had a trial with Diana so that we could figure out the exact look I wanted for my big day. She wrote down everything we used so that she would be able to recreate it for my wedding. Diana is such a sweet, talented woman and it was a pleasure working with her. She made me so relaxed the day of my wedding. A few days before my wedding I of course broke out with a very annoying blemish on my chin and Diana was able to cover it right up for me! My girls and I were so happy with her, that one of my bridesmaids has now booked her for her July 2016 wedding! I'm so happy that I will be getting my makeup done by her again and recommend her 110%! Thank you for everything Diana!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Pamela · Married on 11/08/2014

Diana did the make up for my wedding a few weeks ago and I honestly can say she is amazing! I had 6 bridesmaids, 1 MOB and myself who all got makeup done my Diana. Everyone looked gorgeous. You know how sometimes people look great but aren't happy.......Not the case here. Everyone loved their makeup( and some of my bridesmaid are super picky)! On top of that she was super easy going, followed the schedule perfectly and is also a lovely person. I highly recommend Diana to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful. She also has a fiend who does hair named Tara and they are an fantastic beauty duo!!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Diana did an amazing job for my wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be more pleased with the work she did on myself and all my bridesmaids!! I want to use her for every wedding I go to now!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Kathleen · Married on 09/27/2014

Diana recently did mine and my mother's makeup for my wedding and she made me feel so special the day of. Diana was referred to me by my original makeup artist who had to cancel on me and she was phenomenal from the first phone call. The trial I had was great and Diana is so friendly and easygoing and does great makeup. She was so easy to get in touch with through phone and text and came out to my house on the wedding day. The week of my wedding I decided I wanted to change the colors of my eye shadow from golds to pinks/purples and Diana didn't even hesitate when I told her. The day of I had no pictures so I let Diana do what she thought would look great and I was so happy! I felt beautiful on that day and looked like a better version of myself. I highly recommend Diana to anyone looking for a great makeup artist who has a great personality.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Linda · Married on 09/14/2014

I was a bride that had a wedding in September 2014. Diana did my bridal party and of course me to do our makeup. She did an amazing job! I did not get a chance to go for a trial with her but she gave me her website so I can see her work. I was a bit frightened but talking to her on the phone and emailing back and forth discussing details that I had trust in her. She came on time, was very pleasant, came very prepared and knew her job very well. I highly recommend her especially for the people who are very picky on getting their makeup done by makeup artists. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Trish · event on 06/26/2014

Diana did My daughters makeup for her senior prom and I cannot express just how simply beautiful she looked. Her makeup was soft with a gorgeous shade of red lipstick. She truly looked so elegant and classy. Diana knew exactly what types of makeup to use on her and from eye shadow to foundation, it was perfect. She is a very friendly person and extremely patient when it comes to dealing with her clients. She also did my friends bridal party and everyone was extremely happy and thought she was awesome. I truly couldn't have found anyone better! I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed at all!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Laura · Married on 06/19/2014

Diana is an incredible makeup artist. She is patient, listens and understands exactly what you are looking for.I recommend Diana for any occasion that you want to feel beautiful for!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

Diana did an amazing job with make up for my wedding. I would recommend her!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Diana is an absolute doll to be around. Very professional. I had the pleasure to work with Diana for a boudoir session and a wedding I was attending I left satisfied every time. She is highly recommended by me and I wouldn't go to any one else.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Janelle · Married on 05/18/2014

The first time I hired Diana to do my makeup was about 4 years ago. Since then, Diana has done my makeup for multiple events. I can't imagine going to anyone else as she is the best. I am VERY picky about how my makeup looks and never need to fix a thing when she is done. The makeup lasts all day and night and I always receive many compliments! I have and will always recommend Diana to my friends and family.

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2014

Beautiful makeup! I will use Diana again.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jen · Married on 09/14/2012

Diana gave me exactly the look I wanted for my wedding-- like me, only much, much better. My makeup lasted all day and night, even after dancing the night away. She also did an amazing job on my mom and two sisters' make up. In fact, my younger sister was so impressed that she also hired Diana to do her make up for her wedding in August of 2014. Diana did just as amazing job for her wedding. I would recommend her services to anyone who wants to feel their prettiest on their wedding day or for any event.

Sent on 11/02/2014

lauren · Married on 04/28/2012

At the trial that Diana provided she listened to what I wanted and asked some general questions. I was blown away at the end result. She captured beyond the image I had in my head. On my wedding day she had around 7 girls makeup to do and didn't bat an eye aa she went from one girl to the next professionally and with not a single issue. I loved my makeup on my wedding day even more then my trial. It did not feel heavy and stayed flawless from 9am until past midnight. Mt bridesmaids and family looked and felt beautiful, but most of all, so did I. Diana worked wonders and is an incredible makeup artist! She is also friendly on top of that :)

Jackie · Married on 10/01/2011

Diana is extremely talented and professional. She did my makeup for a boudoir shoot as well as my wedding. Not only is she an amazing makeup artist she is a delight to be around. She came to my house on my wedding day and was so helpful and nice to myself my family and bridesmaids! I will be using her in the future and would recommend her to anyone !

Sherri · Married on 07/03/2011

Diana is the best! She traveled up to West Point to do my sisters makeup for her wedding. She did the wedding party as well. I have never felt so beautiful in my life! She made my sister feel at ease and look absolutely gorgeous! Diana was super professional and so sweet, she is highly recommended by me and my family. I will definitely have Diana do my makeup for me when I get married!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Diana previously did my makeup for a friends wedding and I loved it so much I decided to book her for my wedding. I trusted her so much that I didn't even book a trial prior to the day. She is extremely talented and professional and uses high end products that last all day. She was a pleasure to work with!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2010

Diana did my makeup for my wedding. She also did the make up for my bridal party and for my mother. Prior to the actual wedding date, we met with her for a consultation and trial. I had seen Diana's work through friends and was very eager to work with her. I was not disappointed in the least. Her professionalism and skill far exceeded my expectations. She is also very warm, personable, and naturally makes you feel comfortable (and beautiful!).
    I look forward to working with Diana again for a future event :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

Patricia · Married on 10/24/2009

Diana did my makeup for my wedding. She was fantastic! During my trial, she listened to what I wanted and tried a few variations to see what I liked best. My bridesmaids also had Diana do their makeup and everyone looked fantastic. Even hours later, in a day with 100% humidity, everyone's makeup was flawless. Since then, Diana has done the makeup for the bridal party for 2 friend's weddings. Each time I am amazed at the job she did.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2009

Diana has done my makeup on many occasions including my wedding in May 2009. The quality of her work and talent is exceptional. She always makes sure her clients are happy with her services and is patient when listening to their ideas. I will continue to use Diana anytime that I need a makeup artist.