Makeup by Darcie Reviews

Makeup by Darcie 1
  • Vona

Vona Bowling · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Style

Darcie is a fabulous make up artist. I hired her to do the make up for myself, three bridesmaids, and my mother. I did a trial with Darcie a couple weeks before the wedding, which is included in the price, and then I was able to make changes between that day and the day of the wedding. Darcie came to my house in the morning for the evening wedding and did all five of us. The make up lasted all day, no smudges, no oil, and even the lipstick stayed all night. It came across beautifully in our wedding photographs and I couldn't have been happier with her work. Definitely hire Darcie for your make up artist needs. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Makeup by Darcie 2

Stephanie Sanders · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend Makeup by Darcie

Darcie was so great! She did make up for me and my 2 teenage girls for my wedding. She was so professional, and we were all very pleased with the results! I would highly recommend Darcie!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Darcie was the absolute best! She made everyone look beautiful and was kind, professional, and great to be around!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily Haines · Married on 12/29/2018

Help create a stress-free day!

Once I had my makeup trial with Darcie, I did not stress out at all about my makeup for the day of the wedding. She made me look flawless and more beautiful than I ever imagined! Her talent covered up my horrible dark circles and any other imperfections. My makeup lasted all night and I had serval compliments. She’s a must have for your wedding day! I hired her for myself, six bridesmaids, and MIL and she made sure we were all ready on time.

Sent on 01/05/2019

C Smethers · Married on 12/16/2018

Great choice for bridal makeup & hair!

We are so glad we found Makeup by Darcie. She did makeup for the wedding party and hair for the bride. Darcie was easy to work with, helped us get the look we were after, was professional, made great suggestions, and all the girls looked great! Darcie was very reliable, arrived promptly on time, and got everyone looking great before the photographer arrived. I would CERTAINLY use Darcie again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Sheridan · Married on 04/20/2018

Darcie was so amazing! If you’re looking for a great makeup artist for your wedding, choose Darcie! I felt like me. Thanks, Darcie!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Alyson · Married on 04/14/2018

Darcie is great! She is very professional and cares about giving you the look you’ve always wanted for your wedding day. For such a stressful and exciting day you need someone like Darcie, she was on time, on schedule, and so easy to talk to! I highly recommend her not only for wedding day but engagement pictures,bridal portraits, or any event!

Sent on 04/28/2018

hanna · Married on 05/19/2017

I have used Darcie on multiple occasions and enjoyed every appointment. She is flexible and makes you feel at home. She has done anywhere from a natural look to a smoky look and everything in between. Each time I have always loved it!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Kylee · Married on 04/10/2017

Darcie is time efficient, very sociable and genuinely cares about each clients beauty. You can tell she puts time into her work and wants you to be 100% happy with your results! I have never been disappointed and I am always blown away with my results!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Haley · Married on 11/05/2016

Great price for high quality service. Darcie was sweet and on time! Would highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

Love love love Darcie!!! She is extremely talented and did so well on mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. I got several complements about how great our makeup looked that night! I have also had Darcie do my makeup for nights out and will be using her for Halloween this year! She is AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016