Makeup by Danielle Marie Reviews

9 | North Babylon, NY

9 Reviews for Makeup by Danielle Marie

• User4802051 · 2+ years ago

Very talented makeup artist! I am booked with her for my wedding coming up in April and I will be sure to book with her again for any other events. She did my trial and she gave me exactly what I wanted. She is professional and affordable. Definitely recommend to all brides!!!

Sandy · Married on 10/03/2015

She did the perfect makeup look for my wedding day. She was on time and on point, already recommended her for my cousins upcoming sweet 15. Thank you so much Danielle.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Paige · Married on 09/06/2015

Danielle did an amazing job on two times I have used her! Listens well and knows exactly what I wanted. She's personable, friendly, and a great makeup artist! Definitely has a passion for what she does and trust me you will leave her feeling beautiful and satisfied!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

I found Danielle on wedding wire and booked a trial after looking her up on Facebook and seeing her work. She showed up at my house 10 minutes early and she had the most professional setup I have seen, she had her own chair, lighting system, and airbrush machine. I mentioned how nervous I was about my makeup melting because my wedding was in August on the beach and she reassured me that she would hold up. She explained all about the long wear products she used and how they will work. She made me feel much more confident, and I felt gorgeous after the trial so I had to book her. The day of my wedding she was on time, dressed professionally, and was so accommodating to my last minute ideas for my bridesmaids (who weren't originally doing lashes but mine looked so good we had her do theirs too). Danielle made me look and feel beautiful on the most important day of my life. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2015

alexandra · Married on 07/18/2015

Kayla · event on: 05/15/2015

She does beautiful work. I've had my makeup done by her quite a few times and I'm in love every time. I've had prom makeup done by her twice and I had her do my makeup for my graduation party and I received so many compliments. She chose makeup that complimented my dresses perfectly and made sure I was happy with the outcome. She takes the time to make sure everything looks perfect. I've recommended her to my friends and family for prom makeup especially.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Jennifer · event on: 05/15/2015

We hired Danielle for my daughters prom, she was professional, timely and courteous. She really listened to my daughters wishes and did an amazing job with her makeup.

Sent on 09/05/2015

I have used Danielle for makeup for major events and a few weddings I attended. This was my mother in laws wedding and I wanted to look good. My mother ib kaw wantwd us to all do our own wedding, but i csnt be trusted w makeup. Danielle was not only able to make me look like a million bucks ( I was breaking out and sunburned). But when my sisters ( whole all decided they just wanted eyes originally) saw how wonderful I came out they all wanted full makeup. She was able to accommodate all four of us in a short window of time. Everyone looked so beautiful and was so happy with the results. While she did everyone's makeup everyone had a blast, laughing and smiling. Danielle will defiantly be my makeup artist when I walk down the aisle in a few years. I can't take a bad picture when she makes my face look so flawless .

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • User5325611 · event on: 07/18/2015

Danielle does beautiful work. I left feeling beautiful and had a great time as well. Danielle is extremely friendly and personable. I cant wait for another event. My makeup really popped and was beautifully done. I HIGHLY recommend her for any special day.