Makeup By Courtney Reviews

1 | Searsport, ME

1 Reviews for Makeup By Courtney

Emma Fox · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing makeup from a thoughtful artist

Courtney gave me a perfectly natural and bright look for my wedding day. We booked her last-minute, but she managed to fit me in for a makeup trial anyway. Courtney even let me try a few variations on the makeup look I selected (winged eyeliner, with and without fake eyelashes), and was responsive when I wrote back after I got home and told her that I thought that the fake eyelashes were not going to work on the day of, after all. She was so attentive and thoughtful in accommodating my cruelty-free and vegan beauty product preferences, too. I really appreciated this special touch. She even found a new brand of lipstick for me to use on the day of! I so enjoyed working with Courtney. She gave all of my bridesmaids fresh-faced looks that were perfect for a casual seaside wedding. I recommend Courtney's services to everyone! She puts love and care into all of the work she does. What more could a gal want for her wedding day?

Sent on 11/25/2018