25 Reviews for makeup by christy

Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
25 makeup by christy Reviews

Laaaaaaadies-if you want to look like a stunningly classic bride and bridal party then Christy is your ticket there. Her skills, demeanor and professionalism are beyond many. Plus she has a knowledge of skin types and products that really excel especially since my skin and my maid of honors skin can be quite sensitive. I am overwhelmingly happy with the polished and fabulous look Christy created and very grateful to her for making me feel as beautiful as my love for my husband-

Profile Picture lisa, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling
2.3

Christy was very friendly and my makeup did look great, unfortunately it was the rest of my experience that didn't go well regarding her services. Despite a reminder while sitting in the chair and a frantic call shortly after she left, she forgot to cover my tattoo visible with my dress (and admittedly a teenage regret of mine). After the wedding I reasonably requested a refund for this but she replied that instead she gave my mother a higher quality make up therefore never charged me. However, our contract states otherwise, and I did not think it was very professional for her to "up" the service with my mother, without asking my permission as the one who signed the agreement and paid for the services. After several emails back and forth I was supposed to get a refund, but I never did and she stopped responding. Not only did it make for many awkward moments with family on the day of my wedding, including a talk from my dad seconds before walking down the aisle but the worst part was when I got my pictures back. I'm really sad that I feel like I cannot print out so many of my beautiful photos (obviously one of the biggest price tags) because of this mistake.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy did a free bridal trial with me and even came to me. She was very personable and professional, constantly asking my input to ensure I got the look I wanted. She was the first makeup trial I had and my only one because I instantly knew I wanted her to do my wedding makeup. (She was that good). On my wedding day she arrived on time and was excited and happy. I had gotten darker since my trial, but she was easily able to accommodate. I absolutely loved my look and my bridesmaids did as well. She even did eyeshadow and lip gloss for my flower for free which made her feel special. Overall, Christy is truly amazing at her craft. I will highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist and will definitely use her again for any other special occasion I may have.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was fabulous, would 100% recommend to others !

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was highly recommended to me by my hairdresser who had worked with her at previous events. I booked a trial with her and she came to my home about six months prior to my wedding and provided a free makeup "bridal trial" and did trials for two members of my bridal party as well. She was very personable yet professional and is an extremely talented makeup artist. I knew right away that I wanted to hire her for the day of the wedding and she did not disappoint. I had been crying (tears of joy) before she arrived the day of my wedding and jokingly asked her make the bags under my eyes disappear (which is usually impossible to do) and lo and behold she pulled off a miracle and did it! I literally felt like a queen when she was done with me! She exceeded my expectations. She arrived on time and did makeup on me, the four ladies in my bridal party and free makeup or all three flower girls and had us all ready on time; of course, coordinating with my hair dresser throughout the process. Christy was very accommodating and made sure that we were all happy with our makeup before she finished with each of us. She even gave me a bridal "touch up kit" so that I could re-apply the same lip color throughout the night. If I ever need makeup service again I will call on her for sure.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy is amazing.She was always quick on responding to my emails I would send her.On my wedding day she was on time actually a little earlier which was perfect. Myself as well has my girls all loved our makeup. She was professional as well as very friendly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/7/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy is one of he most talented makeup artist I have ever met. She is professional, punctual, talented, and personable. She is a true artist. Everyone in my wedding party looked flawless.She also did my bachelorette party and did an amazing job. She brings out the beauty in everyone, old, young, and of all ethnicity.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was amazing! If I ever need my make up done again she will be my first call.

Profile Picture Katrina, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've been meaning to write a review for Christy. She does an amazing job with makeup! It was an easy decision to go with her. My sister had used her services and she did an awesome job then. I was just as pleased with my trial and most importantly wedding day makeup. I have gotten lots of compliments and the pictures look great. Thank you Christy!

Nicole

Profile Picture Albert, 3/9/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Omg Christy is amazing!! I had the airbrush makeup and it look gorgeous! I never wear much makeup so I was nervous about what it would look like, but Christy did a trial with me so I could see how awesome it would look on wedding day and she blew me away with her work! Wedding day looked just like the trial! Amazing! I looked flawless!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shelby , 3/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My friend recommended Christy to me because she hired her for her wedding last year. When I went to her wedding I was so impressed with my friends makeup! I am so happy that I hired her for my wedding! The way she did my makeup made me feel sooo beautiful and flawless. She is also wonderful with working with large groups of people to make sure you are on time to your event. She is an AWESOME makeup artist! I would recommend her to anyone for any type of event!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The moment I got engaged, I already knew who was going to do my makeup-- Christy! She is the most talented makeup artist I have come across.... EVER! If you are looking for a makeup artist that cares about how you look and will make sure you are comfortable every step of the way.. Christy is your lady! My makeup was absolutely flawless.. gorgeous.. breathtaking.. and natural looking all at the same time! She is extremely thoughtful and flexible in making the time to come out to your home to do trail runs for your special event makeup and not leaving until you look so beautiful that your jaw drops when you look at yourself in the mirror! Also, on the day of my wedding she showed up 2 hours early on last minute notice.. while she was 9 months pregnant with her beautiful twins! This woman is dedicated.. passionate.. talented.. and the sweetest person you will ever meet! If you are looking for a true professional that will highlight all of your beauty, Christy is your lady! Not a day in my life will I ever regret having this amazing woman do my makeup. I couldn't have asked nor imagined looking more beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Christy!!

Jessica H.
1/4/14

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy is amazing....I booked Christy months before my actual wedding date...She was always quick on responding to my 99 emails I would send her and never made me feel as if I was annoying....On my wedding day she was on time and even provided make-up services to my mom last minute no questions ask...My make-up look so beautiful....Christy really is such a great person and I would reccomend her to anyone who needs these types of services...Thanks again Christy!

Profile Picture stefanie, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy made me and my bridesmaids look so beautiful on my wedding day! She's professional and really friendly. Our makeup turned out great! I definitely recommend Christy for any event.

Profile Picture User3456860, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very outgoing yet professional. Excellent service.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Christy! She did not only my make up for my wedding day, but also the make up of my three bridesmaids. We all looked amazing! Christy was professional, east to work with, and patient. She spent close to three hours with my during my trial and was eager to try multiple looks until I was comfortable and happy. You won't go wrong by hiring Christy!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was amazing! I really can't recommend her enough. She was on time, enthusiastic, professional. Christy was excited about doing my wedding party's makeup for our Halloween wedding as we were to party. Everyone looked amazing, and it lasted all night through tears and all! You won't find someone better!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy did my make-up absolutely perfect for my Wedding Day!

Profile Picture User2746334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy did a super job with all of the girls for the wedding. My 10 year old daughter was my Maid of Honor, and she looked fantastic! All of the bridesmaids looked great! I had a trial with another vendor, but was not happy, so when I tried Christy, I switched immediately. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was a breeze to work with....one of my few wedding vendors that reached out to me and gave me one less thing to worry about! I knew she would be there on time and do a perfect job. I met Christy originally when I was a bridesmaid (and engaged) and I knew immediately that I would use her for my own wedding. She does beautiful, individualized make up. Plus, she's sweet, fun, and professional! Her work is 5 stars....you definitely get what you pay for :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy did an awesome job on my bridal makeup. Everyone complimented me and thought I looked beautiful. I liked the fact that she didnt charge for the trial especially because I trialed with someone else before I found her and basically wasted my money. She was kind enough to even help me fix my hair before my wedding since the guy who styled it did a below average job. Price wise..I thought it was reasonable especially because she came to my house however what she charges for other members of bridal party was a little expensive. Overall though..I was pleased and would use her again for my next special occasion.

Profile Picture User2756022, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was perfect! My makeup was stunning, and she was very flexible. I would recommend her to anyone for any event.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was great! All the girls in my wedding party looked amazing. The makeup looked great in the pictures as well.

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was amazing for my wedding day. She did my makeup as well as my four bridesmaids and everyone looked incredible. All my girls said this was the best professional makeup they had ever had. My makeup lasted the whole night despite being outdoors by the ocean in serious humidity. THANKS Christy!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy did an excellent job on my makeup!

She helped me find the perfect look for my wedding day.

She also did makeup for my 14 bridesmaids and mom.
They all were very happy and looked beautiful.

Christy is worth every penny. She is excellent at her job and was on time for all appointments.

Profile Picture Barbie, 2/11/12, 12 Reviews