20 Reviews for Makeup by Christina

Fake Lashes (2)
Consultations (1)
Licensed (1)
20 Makeup by Christina Reviews

Christina was absolutely amazing in every way. From the first email, until the day of my wedding. She was always fast and responsive with all communication. She is such a nice person and made me feel like a friend more than a client! She truly made my day that much more special. My makeup looked absolutely fantastic and I could not have asked for anything more. I would recommend her 100% for any event where you will need professional makeup done!

Profile Picture User5647311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Makeup

The day of our Wedding it was 105 degrees. Christina arrived promptly, did our makeup beautifully, and even handled last minute requests from the bridesmaids. I have never looked so good, NOTHING changed about that throughout the day. Our makeup looked fabulous in our pictures, and we got compliments throughout the day. I wouldn't ever hesitate to call Christina for help with makeup, ever.

Profile Picture Sherri, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Christina was amazing! She was so easy to work with and was a true perfectionist. She made sure the vision I had for my wedding came through and my look was how I wanted it. My bridesmaid were gorgeous and looked great throughout the night. And I looked flawless in my pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist on my big day or a better person.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina worked with me every step of the way, I had to change my location at the last minute and she was there right on time! My makeup lasted all day even though it was a super hot day and I was sweating like crazy

Profile Picture maria, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just in a one word, PERFECT, no stress in that day and I was a best bride in that day because of Christina professional job. Thank you very much, i recommend you to everyone..:)))

Profile Picture Karina, 6/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina More is amazing! The moment you see her, you know you're in good hands. Not only is she beautiful, but VERY kind and patient.

My wedding was scheduled to begin at 10am on a Saturday morning... I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to find a mobile service to meet me at my wedding site.

LUCKILY we found Christina. She came about a month before the wedding to do the trial. She was punctual, very friendly, and had all her equipment set out by the time I sat in her chair. (she has her own chair by the way).

She took before and after shots, both during the trial and on my wedding day.

I felt very comfortable telling her what and what I didn't want, she never for a second made me feel like I was stepping on her toes. And she was very open and kind in giving her own opinion on what she thought would work best. Communication with her was very easy.

As the wedding day approached, she immediately responded to all my emails, in which I gave her the time and location.

I NEVER felt out of contact with her, which is SUPER important for a bride a week before her wedding.

The morning of my wedding was hectic, and no matter how many times I had to stop her and get up to do something, she waited patiently on me.

Even after my dress was on, she did a last touch up, and did not leave until I felt beautiful.

God forbid, I ever have to get married again, but if I did, she would be my FIRST go to makeup artist.

I HIGHLY recommend Christina More.

I am so happy she was there with me that morning, she

Profile Picture Esther, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was very friendly and did a great job on makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and I (the bride). The makeup was great for photos and we were pleased with the fact that we still looked natural and not overdone. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Thanks Christina!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is the BEST! very professional yet very personable, with a rare talent to enhance natural beauty in a very special way - for different occasions from very natural look to dramatic make up change. I'm very fond of her work and do recommend her for 'smaller as well as large' make up and hair jobs.

Profile Picture Romana, 2/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Makeup by Christina to any bride. Christina was was on time, she was very patient, and the make-up looked phenomenal! I got married on an incredibly hot, humid day, even though I sweated a lot (underline a lot!!), the make-up never came off the whole night. Everyone said that I looked radiant, and the pictures that I have seen are perfect.
Christina herself has a perfect personality. She is very gentle and unobtrusive. She also very kind and helpful. I had a hard time figuring out how to put on my dress because there were a lot of undergarments and hooks etc. She took the time to come over and help me (and the bridal party) to figure out and get into the dress. Also, Christina stayed later then she needed to in order to touch up the make up and make sure that everyone in the bridal party looked good before pictures and the ceremony.
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Christina.

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I waited until the last minute to look for a make up artist for my wedding. Christina responded quickly to my email which eased my stressing. She showed up early on the day of the wedding and did exceptional work. She knew which colors would work on me and she also asked for my input and how I ususally do my make up. Friends and family commented on how great my make up looked. It stayed on well even though it was a hot day, until I got cake to the face... I would reccommend her services to any bride, she made me feel at ease and relaxed on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/25/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is an extremely professional and very talented make artist. She listens to what one wants them does her absolute best to execute ones wishes for make up. Not only does she do great make up but she helped me, the bride and my bridesmaids get ready. I definitely recommend her to do make up for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Mayra, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is a very professional woman who does a real good job for my wedding in November 2010.
Her costs are really good compare to other women. And her job is, for me, just perfect!
Thanks a lot Christina

Profile Picture Isabelle, 11/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did my make up for my anniversary,she arrived on time,was very pleasant and took time to give me a few tips,very professional and really did a good job.I would highly recommend her to anyone who's in need of a makeup artist.

Profile Picture phinella, 11/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina has done my makeup for more than one event and she is absolutely amazing! She is very careful to make sure you are happy with the job and really makes sure it is just right. Such a sweet lady! I will definitely continue to use her. 100% recommended

Profile Picture Amber, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina made my wedding makeup and she listened my wishes and realized exactly what I wanted! A great and perfect job.
Many thanks and do not hesitate to contact Christina for your future makeup!

Profile Picture Celine, 7/17/10, 1 Review

Dear Christina,
I really appreciate the way you work, everybody was pleased with the makeup work you did. Definitively i will recommend you to future brides or anyone who needs your professionnal services. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Marie-Jo, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina has done my make up for more than one event, so for my wedding photos I had to have her do it. She is so easy to work with - she is organized and professional! I would recommend her for any occassion, especially weddings when you have to look just right!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Christina for my sister's wedding i was very happy with her: she did a wonderful job on all the girls! I highly recommend her, she's very professionnal.

Profile Picture Joanna, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is very professional and sweet! I would without hesitation recommend her .
She did a amazing job for my daugther's wedding!

Profile Picture Luisa, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine did the makeup for my mother's wedding. She did the bride and all 5 of the bridesmaids. She arrived early and was ready to start ahead of schedule. We did not have to wait for anything. She was so nice and really cared about making us all happy and the bride feel special. Also, the makeup she did was perfect. It was beautiful. She made all of us look like the best versions of our selves and not like completely different people. She made the bride classy and gorgeous. Hiring her was an excellent choice, I would recommend her for anyone who needs makeup for any reason and I will be hiring her for any events in the future.

Profile Picture Candace, 7/29/06, 1 Review