105 Reviews for Makeup by Chelsea

On-Site Hair (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
105 Makeup by Chelsea Reviews

Chelsea is seriously one of the best vendors you could possibly find. She went above and beyond to make sure me and my girls looked and felt fabulous. She is extremely flexible in changing details the day of and had no problem finding the right look for all of us. Wish she could come do my makeup everyday!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chelsea is so talented and it shows! Her airbrush makeup services had me, my bridesmaids, and my mom/mother-in-law looking absolutely fabulous from beginning to end of the wedding. As I was leaving the reception at the end of the night, multiple people said to me that my hair and makeup still looked as if I had just finished getting ready, even after I spent a few hours sweaty on the dance floor with everyone. It probably would have stayed through the next day, too, if I had left it on! On top of doing 9 people's makeup for the wedding, she came to our venue the day before and did manicures for a few of us, which were also outstanding! Chelsea is a wonderfully talented makeup artist and an amazingly sweet human, and I'm so glad I met her!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure

I was IN LOVE with my makeup on my wedding day. Chelsea did an amazing job and it was everything I wanted!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Chelsea for makeup and her colleague, Ryan, for hair for myself and my bridal party. They were both fabulous and really listened to what we wanted. Every single one of us looked wonderful and all of our hair and makeup lasted through the whole event. I would highly recommend Makeup by Chelsea for any event, and especially a wedding!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you have the opportunity to book Chelsea (for makeup) and Ryan (for hair) do it! Our daughter (the bride) and her bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning on one of the most important days of their lives. Chelsea and Ryan were extremely personable and professional. They put everyone at ease on a day that tends to be chaotic. This dynamite team arrived at the venue, performed their magic, and had all six of us (including the mother of the bride) looking gorgeous; giving all of us confidence to thoroughly enjoy this special day. Because we looked our best, the wedding pictures turned out stunningly beautiful as well. Chelsea and Ryan are true artists. Do yourself a favor. Cut out the stress and look your absolute best. Book Makeup by Chelsea.

Profile Picture D, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was great. I loved my wedding day make-up. She also did makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! I also used her hairstyling team for my bridal party and they were great too. We were all done on time (actually ahead of schedule). There was bad weather the night before and the morning of my wedding, so Chelsea actually stayed in a hotel in town the night before my wedding to make sure she would be there for us all. I greatly appreciated this level of service from Chelsea and her team

Profile Picture Natalya, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My friends, family and I had a wonderful time getting ready with Chelsea and her team. They were so much fun, experienced, and responsive to whatever we needed. They did a great job on everyone's hair and makeup and ensured everyone's looks reflected their preferences and styles. They were able to match my hair and makeup to exactly what I envisioned and ensured I still looked like me on my big day. They made the whole process so easy and chill so I could relax and sit back while getting ready. Chelsea was so accommodating any time I made changes to the numbers of ladies getting ready and she always responded immediately to an emails and questions. It was truly a pleasure working with her from start to finish.

Profile Picture User6501780, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chelsea (and her assistant) did such an amazing job for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup turned out...and it lasted ALL day and looked amazing in pictures. She is worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7438389, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Quick response, but unfortunately did not have my date available. Must be a great artist!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea and her hair stylists were absolutely wonderful to work with. They even were able to squeeze one more person than we had anticipated. All of the makeup and hair was perfect! I cannot thank you all enough for helping the bridal party look extra fabulous! A million thank you's!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I think you did a wonderful job and I wish I could get married 100 more times just so you can do my makeup again!

Profile Picture Bambi , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chelsea and Brittany were absolutely wonderful. The airbrush makeup was flawless and beautiful. My wedding ceremony was outside and on one of the hottest days this summer and the makeup lasted all day. I would recommend Makeup by Chelsea to any bride who wants to look classic and feel fabulous on her day. Thank you both so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Chelsea is great! Very professional and friendly! She did everyone's makeup quick and we still had plenty of time before my wedding even after adding one more person. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding or any other event.

Profile Picture Lindsi, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about Chelsea and her team. They were simply amazing and made my special day even more relaxing. I had a really difficult bridesmaid that made them redo everything--- hair and make up and they were completely fine with it and really worked with her to get the look she wanted.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got in touch with Chelsea about two and a half weeks before the wedding because my other makeup plan fell through. She immediately got back to me and worked out how we could get our makeup done. Ryan was beyond amazing. The makeup was perfect and jeld through all the tears. Ryan came to the venue and was early to give her time to set up. She gave us lipgloss to touch up throughout the day. She was amazing and I'm so happy with how beautiful the makeup turned out!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book Chelsea immediately for your wedding! She is a consummate professional who is so easy to work with -- email accessible with excellent communication, friendly, and extremely talented. I wanted to hire an all-in-one hair and makeup team, and Chelsea was able to deliver! Between myself (the bride), 2 mothers, 5 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, and 3 flower girls (yes, we have lots of nieces!), Chelsea and her team did everyone's hair and makeup in under 4 hours. All of the ladies -- even some who were reluctant to wear makeup -- were absolutely thrilled with their makeup and hair because Chelsea and the team listened to what they wanted and what they were comfortable with (I wasn't overly concerned about everyone matching). I LOVED my makeup and hair, and my photos came out beautifully -- just the right makeup for gorgeous photos. And despite the fact that the weather was 90+ degrees, my makeup held up amazingly well. Pricing was really reasonable, too -- could not have had a better experience!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I could not have been happier with my makeup by Chelsea on my big day at Ironstone Ranch. I had gone through 3 trials with other vendors before I found Chelsea and thank goodness I did. She did the most amazing job that I ever could have asked for !!! My makeup lasted all day and night and turned out prettier than I even pictured it would. Thank you so much Chelsea for making my day :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I loved having Chelsea as a part of my wedding day. I would never choose anyone else and I strongly recommed her and her services!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding! It was beautiful and lasted the entire night!! I highly reccomend :)

Profile Picture Karah, 7/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I found Chelsea. We had so much fun and she does amazing work! She did myself, my mom and 5 bridesmaids. She was so organized and had a timeline ready and everything went perfectly as planned. I went with the airbrush makeup for everyone and it looked exactly the same at the end of the day as it did the minute she finished it that morning. I was amazed. Chelsea is very talented and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea was awesome. I had airbrushed makeup and even in 90+ heat, it didn't even budge. Truly amazing!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea did an amazing job doing my makeup for my wedding day. She was easy going, and made me feel really comfortable. I wish I could do my makeup everyday the way she did my makeup. I couldn't have chose a better makeup artist!

Profile Picture User4010107, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chelsea is amazing at what she does- I would recommend her to anyone, whether it be a bride, bridesmaid, or someone that just wants to look great for a special event :)

Profile Picture Tara, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about Chelsea. She was amazing! I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day. It was perfect- exactly what I asked for. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup. She was great at communicating with me during the planning process. She replied to emails right away and also had great ideas and suggestions. She was early the day of and stayed the entire time until I was in my dress. She even did my mothers full makeup last minute even though my mom was not scheduled. You will not regret using Chelsea for your wedding day makeup!! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mia, 7/12/14, 7 Reviews