Makeup By Becca Reviews

4 | Atlanta, GA

4 Reviews for Makeup By Becca

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2016

Becca is the BEST! She has done my makeup multiple times, and for each occasion, she has been spot on! She is so creative, always professional, and extremely skilled at her craft. She has a gift for putting you at ease and enhancing your beauty from the inside out by sharing her excitement and love of playing with aesthetic possibilities- it's infectious! I hired her as a makeup artist, and was left with a gorgeous face, a ton of new tips and tricks, and a brand new friend! I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Becca did my makeup for both my engagement photo session and my wedding day. Not only did she make me feel beautiful, she put me at ease on two very stressful days! She has an amazing spirit and warmth that ended up being just what I needed on the morning of my wedding. She is also an expert in all-natural makeup and beauty products which was an added bonus for me. It was great to learn more about how to look out for the most earth-friendly and non-toxic products; this knowledge has benefited me far beyond my wedding day! I would highly recommend Becca to anyone!

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Becca is grand at what she does. She had me looking natural and fresh on my big day. She was never stressed, always smiling. Her energy just made the morning of better. And she had time management down (we had 8 or 9 ladies in her chair). Becca has done my make up for special occasions for over a decade, and I will gladly keep her in mind for all future events.

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

Becca is absolutely amazing! I told her my vision and she exceeded my expectations. She's super friendly and down-to-earth. I loved working with her and LOVED her idea of planning my makeup trial the night of my bachelorette party (I looked amazing!). I highly recommend Becca, there's no one better :)