67 Reviews for ReNeu Beauty

On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Contour Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Ashley is AMAZING. I would recommend her for anyone for any event. Not only is she actually talented in makeup artistry, she also has a calm and kind spirit that makes you feel calm as well. I was a long-distance bride, planning my wedding from states away, so I was nervous with my vendor selections, but Ashley was such a good choice for me. She even let my fiance at the time come to the makeup trial and answered all of his questions hah! Also, I'm not good with makeup or with communicating my makeup look/wishes but she was quite helpful every step of the way. If I am ever in Indy again and need my makeup done, she will be the first person I call! Thank you, Ashley!

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley and Alivia were wonderful! We were so pleased with their work and it was such a joy to work with them! Would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I first just want to say Ashley is amazing is every service she has provided for me since I started Mircoblading with her in preparation for my wedding. Ashley is very smart and knowledgeable in skin care and make-up. I was dealing with acne prior to my wedding and she did so much research on products and services to help clear my acne. I can honestly say she went above and beyond in making my skin and makeup FLAWLESS for my big day. I received so many compliments on my makeup and how wonderful my eyes and airbrush looked. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Ashley is very talented and can not only make you look and feel beautiful for your big day but she is also just a wonderful person to have gotten to know. I will continue to use all of her services because I know I am getting the best treatment and have never felt more beautiful when she works her magic. In addition to myself our two mothers and my maid of honor got their makeup done for the big day and there was a significant difference in how they looked in comparison to the others doing their own makeup. All of us received compliments all night! I highly recommend Ashley if you are looking for someone who is responsive, professional, knowledgeable, smart, and a true artist. I cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Roberta, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashely and her team are the absolute best. I don't normally wear makeup and was nervous about getting mine done for my wedding. Ashely did such an amazing job. I LOVED my wedding makeup and wish Ashely was around to do my makeup every day. She helped make my wedding so special and she and her team went out of the way to make sure we ran on schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any occasion!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley and Alivia were absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! They made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Ashley is so sweet and helpful to work with! Prior to my trial with her, I'd never had my make up professionally done before. She made me feel very comfortable as we went through the process of figuring out the perfect look for my wedding day! If you're a bride looking for a make up artist, look no further!! You've found an AMAZING DUO!!!! I highly recommend Ashley! Definitely do the trial with her prior to your big day! It really does help ease some anxiety and helps you be more prepared for what's to come on your big day! Plus, it's just fun to get your make up done! I am so thankful that I found Ashley!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was awesome!! She was super personable with me and all of my bridesmaids! All of us were extremely happy with how our makeup turned out! I will always use her for any of my makeup needs!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Reneu Beauty was the **perfect** choice for my wedding makeup and I would highly recommend Ashley's services to anyone looking for a kind, energetic, amazing makeup artist. The Reneu Beauty studio, located in Greenwood, IN, is clean, modern, chic and makes you feel very pampered to be in. Scheduling with Ashley was very straightforward, and I received reminder emails before my appointment. Ashley listened carefully to what I was envisioning for my wedding makeup and patiently worked with me to figure out the right tones and choices for my big day. The false eyelashes were the most comfortable fake lashes I've ever worn, went on easily, and stayed on with zero problems. I got so many compliments and "Did you get extensions?" from my family and friends, and the lashes made the wedding photos really pop! I have never felt so beautiful and can't thank Ashley enough for the wonderful service she provides!

Photo for ReNeu Beauty Review - Portrait photography by Tessa Tillett Photography of Indiana
Profile Picture Naomi, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley is amazing!!! She is so professional and a true artist. You can tell she has a real passion for makeup and it shines through her work. She goes above and beyond for her clients. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Shelbey, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy with ReNeu beauty! They did a fantastic job on everyone, not just me. They can do any style you want.. and it was 90 degrees the day I got married and my makeup was still perfect during the hot sweaty reception.

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Have nothing but good things to say about ReNeu Beauty and Ashley! Her and Alivia did an amazing job on the bridesmaids and my makeup! My previously book artist canceled on me last minute, and with living across the country from the location of my wedding, it was difficult to find a new artist. Luckily, I was referred to ReNeu and they had my date available (a Sunday). Ashley was also able to get me in for a trial 2 days before the wedding. I received numerous compliments on how flawless and glam, but also natural my makeup looked. They even did a little makeup for the flower girl which she absolutely loved! She and her staff were on time, very professional and responsive in quickly emailing back with any answers. Highly recommended ReNeu for makeup services!

Profile Picture Korissa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Ashley is amazing! She was very patient with me when I was deciding what I wanted my wedding day look to be. She is very professional and made the wedding day so smooth. You can definitely tell the makeup she uses is top quality. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Let me start by describing the reasons I had the good fortune of being one of Ashley's clients. I was at a loss for finding a make-up artist whose work really appealed to me. I asked my fabulous photographers for suggestions, asking whose work they thought photographed particularly well and also suited their clients the best. Ashley was on that list and I loved what I saw online. The truly wonderful and fortunate part came later that day, when Ashley offered the gift of working with me even though that meant she would handle TWO wedding parties in one day. She is tireless! She held my hand through the scheduling and humored me greatly through a long (but fun) bridal make-up trial at her lovely new studio. I could not have been luckier.

I could just list different adjectives or just repeat "amazing!" over and over again and still get the point across. Plain and simple - Ashley has real talent. Sure she has skills, and of course she is unbelievably sweet and kind, but what sets her apart is the natural ability that allows her to use those skills in a way that results in individual gorgeous results. Results that truly enhance each client's best features. She creates looks that perfectly suit the heart as much as bone structure:)

Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on such an important day. It was fun, it was an honor, and the photographs prove how beautifully your work held on through a long long day of celebrating.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful to have had Ashley do my makeup for my wedding. I was nervous about the look since I do not wear much makeup on a daily basis, but I felt so natural in my makeup she did. Having a trial helped ease my anxiety, and Ashley was so easy to work with. The trial is worth spending the money! She is extremely personable which added to my perfect wedding day. She met us at the salon to do our makeup which was so helpful to have everything in one place. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needed makeup done and will keep her in mind in the future for times I need it done myself!

Profile Picture Grace, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley is fantastic, talented, easy-going and personable! My trial was great and the day of our wedding was even better. Highly recommend ReNeu Beauty!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley and her sister made our wedding day fun and five star. She was able to schedule my practice makeup round on the day of my budoir and engagement photos! So fun. Her makeup capabilities and talents are amazing and she will listen to your ideas and be there to bring your vision to life! My make up was one thing that I I didn’t have to worry about and I danced my butt off and sweat a lot! Thank you Ashley and team! We loved our time w you.

Profile Picture JoAnna, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Ashley is incredible! I hired her to do my makeup for my engagement session. If I was having my wedding in Indiana, I would not hesitate once in hiring her for the wedding. For those of you that do not wear a lot of makeup and are hesitant to hire a makeup artist, you MUST hire Ashley. She was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. My makeup turned out amazing and lasted for hours even in super hot muggy weather. Looking forward to having an excuse to hire her again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/11/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Ashley was so wonderful! She gave me such a romantic look for my winter, candle lit wedding night. She made my wedding look complete!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley was amazing! I was really sick leading up to my wedding day and I was really concerned about looking ill but Ashley pulled off a miracle and made me look amazing!!! I couldn't have wished for a better makeup artist. Ashley is VERY professional, creative and kind. I am so glad I chose her for the most important day of my life. Thank you, Ashley!!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley is a very friendly and professional makeup artist. She uses her talent and experience to ensure that you receive your desired look. I can say that my wedding makeup was flawless and lasted the entirety of the day.

Profile Picture Shawna, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley was so sweet and professional on our wedding day! I will be calling her for our next big event for sure! The make up was beautiful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley was already my hero after only an hour after contacting her! I entered my first bridal panic-mode situation when I had a very unfortunate poor makeup trial experience with a beauty concierge service, one I had booked months in advance and was scheduled with a trial a couple weeks before my wedding which didn't work out. Living from out of town with services for myself (bride), 2 moms, 8 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls... and 0 PTO... I checked my wedding venue's (Barn at Bay Horse Inn) preferred partners listing where I discovered Ashley, not even 2 weeks before wedding day. She was super quick to respond with a backup crew and although I didn't have time to do a trial, my experience with her was night and DAY better and so much more compared to what I had lined up for us all beforehand! She was so nice, professional, timely with scheduling and her airbrush and lash and overall eye makeup skills are so flawless! Best makeup ever! I had individual lashes in place and couldn't even feel them (a first), and some even lingered long enough to last through our first fancy Honeymoon dinner in Maui! Thanks so much Ashley! I highly recommend her and her recommended crew.

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Makeup

I could not have asked for a better MUA for my big day! Ashley used my inspiration picture and adjusted a few things to make me look flawless. My wedding day was the most beautiful I have ever felt, and Ashley was a BIG part of that!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley and her team were awesome! She was extremely flexible with our schedule for the day and coordinated perfectly with our hair schedule as well. Thank you Ashley for everything!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My friend who was married over the summer had her makeup airbrushed and it was so new to me and I wasn't sure where to look. I looked through all the wedding sites I could find, theknot.com, weddingwire.com, you name it! I saw great reviews for Ashley and called her and she talked me through everything, including prices and day of plans. I had only three makeups for her to do on the day of, mother of the groom, maid of honor, and myself, and she worked it out for me!

Ashley is a sweetheart and a true professional. I would highly recommend a trial before the big day. It helped me solidify my belief that she was the right choice. She was even sweeter in person! She worked so well worth my hair stylist and they made the schedule for the day and it went off without a hitch! The airbrush makeup was perfect, and I knew I made the right choice when I was all finished getting ready and could call her a friend! I cannot recommend Ashley more to any bride to be. I plan to go to Ashley for all my future makeup needs. Be sure to call at least 6 months in advance but a year would be best for optimal availability. My day was perfect and a huge part of that was how amazing Ashley is at what she does!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We called Ashley only a couple months before our September wedding as my previous makeup artist no longer could do it for some odd reason. It was the only weekend Ashley had left open for herself but she didn't hesitate to help us out. After doing a trial run and loving it overall I noticed she was very detailed in taking down the exact products and amounts that she used. I really appreciated it. Furthermore, she is really understanding as I asked for 2 minor tweaks and she said would note it. On the day of the wedding it looked exactly how I pictured it. Ashley and her assistant were all set up waiting at the venue when I arrived with my bridesmaids that morning. It made for a stress free morning of and I liked her attention to detail and upbeat personality. Oh and the best quality of all, her responsivenes! Anytime I had to reach out to her she always got back to us super fast which isn't always the case with your vendors.

Profile Picture User5354868, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews