Makeup by Ashley Christine Reviews

Makeup by Ashley Christine 3
Makeup by Ashley Christine 4

Nidhya Navanandan · Married on 06/29/2019

Ashley is the best!

Ashley did my make-up for my wedding this past weekend and she did an awesome job. I wanted a natural look for my wedding and Ashley pulled through. She was extremely responsive throughout the process, which was helpful. All of my bridesmaids loved their look as well! I am still receiving compliments from guests at our wedding about my make-up! Highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Julie · Married on 05/05/2019

Bringing out the best you

Ashley was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She was very responsive and great at answering all of my many questions. I normally don't wear makeup and Ashley helped my crystallize what it was I wanted out of makeup for my wedding. The trial was great and Ashley was very amenable to the changes that I wanted to make. The morning of the wedding Ashley showed up to the hotel right on time, set up a makeup station, and was a calming presence for me and my family. She did a fantastic job and we all looked beautiful. The makeup lasted all night and once Ashley was done I didn't have to think about it again.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing presence for an amazing day!

Ashley was so, so wonderful to work with! She was super accommodating in scheduling a sort of last-minute consultation, and I knew right away she was the one I wanted doing my wedding/bridal party makeup. From our first meeting until my wedding day, she remained very responsive if I'd had any questions or requests. She's beyond professional, easy-going, and talented in her work. Her calm, friendly attitude really helped ease some of my wedding morning jitters, for which I am so grateful! I, along with my bridesmaids, mom, and MOH, opted for fairly "natural" makeup looks, and she more than delivered on making us just slightly glammed-up versions of ourselves. The makeup lasted the entire day without an issue--just another thing I didn't have to worry about and was so grateful for! I couldn't have been happier with the whole experience and would recommend Ashley to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved my look

I would recommend Ashley to any future bride!! I had such an amazing experience from start to finish. Right when I first reached out to Ashley, she was very prompt with her response and we started talking logistics and how many bridesmaids etc. would need her services. We scheduled a trial and that was very helpful for me to visualize exactly how my "look" would be the day of my wedding. Ashley made sure to check in with me after a few days of the trial to see if I had any requests or changes which was very nice. I think Ashley and her assistant were very professional as well the day of. She came in on time with all equipment prepared. I felt very comfortable and relaxed and trusted her work 110%. Ashley's work reflects a "natural" look but at the same time makes you feel like a true queen. My mom also got her make up done with Ashley and she's very picky! Ashley was patient and professional and offered my mom different options and her opinion as well to complete the look she was envisioning. Ashley, I could not thank you enough. Everyone was telling me how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and how I looked like myself. If you want a natural, all-day lasting, beautiful-feeling make up done- contact Ashley ASAP! :) I would get my make up done by her for any special event as well. Thank you!

Makeup by Ashley Christine 5
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

Ashley was absolutely fantastic!! I met Ashley for the first time at her house for my makeup trial. She was immediately welcoming and super professional. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally so having my makeup done was a new experience. Ashley had asked for pictures of what I liked before we met and she was prepared to discuss things with me and create an amazing look. I loved the trial and Ashley walked me through every step of what I wanted. For the day of the wedding Ashley arrived ahead of schedule and was able to take her time setting up and chatting with all of my bridal party. Ashley has a super calm and kind personality and was so easy to work with. My makeup was absolutely fabulous!!! It lasted the entire night and I was so happy.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sasha · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley was FABULOUS! She listened very carefully to all of my makeup preferences, worked off of the photos I sent, and executed my wedding day face with perfection!! I have had bridesmaid makeup done several times, and can honestly say I have never loved it so much! My mom and my husband’s mom do not wear makeup often, and both had some questions prior to the wedding day. Ashley was responsive and helpful, and put them both at ease. I had asked to schedule my trial for the morning of my bridal shower, and while she was already booked for a wedding that day, she offered to squeeze me in at 6:30am. Extremely accommodating! On the wedding day, she arrived promptly and stuck to the schedule. All of the girls and the moms loved their makeup, looked amazing, and got many compliments! It was such a joy working with Ashley- she is extremely sweet, fun, flexible, and a calming presence!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

I absolutely loved working with Ashley, and would recommend her to any Boston area or North Shore brides! Ashley was responsive and professional throughout the process, and she did a fantastic job on my wedding day (as well as at my trial, which I did prior to engagement photos). My makeup was flawless, and my attendants were thrilled as well. 5/5!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with. I found her through my photographer and ended up recognizing someone in her portfolio. The person I knew looked flawless, Ashley's prices were very fair and she was very responsive and professional so it was easy to commit to. I went to her home for the trial and she made me feel so comfortable. I don't wear any makeup at all on a daily basis but I felt comfortable but beautiful. My mother, mother in law, bridesmaids and myself were are very happy with our makeup the day of the wedding. The makeup remained perfect all night long...my mom and mother in law still had the eyelashes perfectly in place the next morning!

I have already recommended Ashley to everyone who has asked. I would recommend her over and over, she was the best!

Makeup by Ashley Christine 6
    Makeup by Ashley Christine 7
    Makeup by Ashley Christine 8
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2017

Ashley's lead stylist, Crystal, did my makeup for engagement photos and I could not thank her enough! Not only is she incredibly talented she is also super sweet and easy to work with. She took into consideration how I wanted to look in my pictures and offered makeup tips along the way. The pictures turned out beautiful and I know I have Crystal to thank for that!!

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 08/12/2016

Ashley was fantastic! I never wear make-up and was very anxious about not looking or feeling like myself on my wedding day. My photographer recommended Ashley for a naturally beautiful look, and I'm so glad I got to work with her. My makeup felt so natural and stayed put all day despite the heat and humidity (and quick rain/thunderstorm) on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Makeup by Ashley Christine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was such a pleasure being able to work with you for your big day, congratulations again :)

Altoria · Married on 08/06/2016

I absolutely loved working with Ashley. She was very friendly and professional and did a great job on the make up for me, my mom, and all the bridesmaids. Right from the start we had great communication and I set up a trial for both my matron of honor and I. Since I had never had my makeup professionally done and I have a dark complexion I was a little nervous, but Ashley walked me through everything, looked at the photos I had collected, and came up with an awesome beauty plan. Both my Matron of Honor and I looked great after the trial and felt really comfortable with Ashley. On the day of my wedding, Ashley showed up on time and with a lot of positive energy which helped to ease my wedding day nerves. She did makeup for 8 people and everyone looked glamorous and flawless. She even finished early enough to do a last minute eyelash request and touch ups before we left for the big day. If you are in the market for a makeup artist Ashley is the absolute best. The makeup lasted all night, felt very natural, and made me feel gorgeous.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Rakeen · Married on 06/25/2016

Ashley worked with me and a few of my bridesmaids on our wedding day. I went to her house for a trial, and then she travelled to where we were getting ready on the day of. Ashley was very professional and I was really happy with how all the makeup turned out. In particular, I was impressed with how she managed to make makeup work for a very diverse group of women with very different skin tones.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Makeup by Ashley Christine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, it was such a pleasure working with you!

Ashley is incredibly talented, friendly, professional, and all-around amazing! As a bride that wanted a more natural, but unflawed look, Ashley delivered! I looked like the best version of myself! Not only did she make me look beautiful for my wedding, but she made both my maid of honor, mother, and the mother of the groom look gorgeous and vibrant. We were all so happy with our looks, and may be calling on Ashley in the near future (she made us look and feel good)!

Sent on 05/04/2016

stacy · Married on 11/14/2015

Ashley was actually my first choice for a makeup artist for my wedding. I found her like many other brides did - through Wedding Wire or The Knot. For me, I found Ashley on The Knot by researching local makeup artists - at the time, location of an artist was very important to me, as I live near New Hampshire and I work in Boston - I needed someone I could get to easily for my makeup trial, and also someone that was local to me. Ashley has nothing but positive reviews, so I reached out to her right away and thankfully she was available for my wedding day. I loved Ashley right away - she is so outgoing and personable, meanwhile maintaining her professional image. In looking at her portfolio, I could tell she was versatile, which was important to me also because I had NO idea what kind of look I wanted for my wedding day. I described my day to day style and how I wanted to mirror that, and she did PERFECTLY. She arrived early on my wedding day to help me and my bridesmaids get ready and was so fun to be around the entire time - I enjoyed her company and her work very much! Hire Ashley!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Aleah · Married on 09/26/2015

Immediately after booking Ashley, I found out that several other brides I knew had used Ashley for makeup (and loved her!) After my experience, I have to agree. Being someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, I was anxious about the overall process. Ashley was more then friendly and welcoming during my trial (makeup was for my bridal shower) and made me look absolutely beautiful. She cared about my feedback and even followed up with an email for pictures and/or suggestions for the big day. Day of, her presence was calming and go with the flow. She made me feel 100% comfortable. Ashley was even able to squeeze in an unplanned additional person last minute. She listened to all of my (and my husbands!) suggestions and my makeup was flawless. I felt so beautiful and I couldn't begin to thank her enough. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Makeup by Ashley Christine's reply:

Thank you so much Aleah for your review! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your big day you and your entire bridal party looked absolutely stunning. All my best!

Shoshanna · Married on 09/12/2015

Ashley was amazing and incredibly accommodating. I had a few changes to the number of people getting their makeup done, and during the day my MIL decided she wanted her makeup done, and Ashley graciously accommodated. She did a great job at my trail, and the day of my wedding my makeup turned out better than I could have imagined and still looked flawless 14 hours later - after hours of dancing. My bridesmaids all looked amazing and loved their makeup as well.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Ashley and her team are amazing! She really listened to what I was trying to do for my makeup but also made great suggestions. We all looked really natural but also like more glamorous versions of ourselves. Even the girls who were nervous to have someone else do their makeup were thrilled. The hairdressers were asking what foundation techniques Ashley was using because they were so impressed. Plus, Ashley's prices are reasonable and she is really fun to be around!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Katelyn · Married on 11/09/2013

Ashley did the make-up for myself and my bridal party for my wedding a couple of weeks ago - she was great. All of the girls have different make-up styles and she was able to accommodate each and every one of us. I like a more natural look and she was able to give me exactly that - some of my friends like a more "glam" look and she gave them that! We were all extremely happy with the way that our make-up came out! Ashley also was willing to do 2 trials with me because I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do for my wedding make-up - she was great!!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2013

Ashley is a fantastic makeup artist with reasonable prices and an impressive portfolio. It was easy to choose her as my makeup artist for myself and my bridal party. It was awesome to have an "on site” makeup artist come to the hotel rather than go out to a salon. It made for such a fun morning of getting ready for the big day in the comfort of our robes and mimosas. Ashley was a wonderful presence on the day of the wedding. She is exactly the person you want around as you excitedly get ready. She contributed a wonderful calmness and confidence as she worked on our makeup. Before the wedding, Ashley came to my apartment for a trial to ensure we had the look right. Ashley is a sweetheart and a gem to work with. I couldn't have been happier with my big day look. My bridal party was extremely happy too!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Debbie · Married on 08/10/2013

Ashley was extremely accommodating and catered to our every needs. She came right to the salon where my bridesmaids and I were getting our hair done. Most of my bridesmaids don't wear make-up on a daily basis and were worried about looking "painted on." Ashley worked with them and made the make-up look natural. Due to my tight schedule, I was unable to schedule a trial - but Ashley nailed it. She listened to what I was looking for and made it happen. She is very personable and lovely, affordable, and professional. She was a breath of fresh air on an otherwise stressful morning.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Ashlyn · Married on 09/27/2014

I had such an incredible time with Ashley! She did an absolutely phenomenal job on my wedding make up as well as all of my bridesmaids. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for any makeup need!

Sent on 10/07/2014