Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky Reviews

Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 3
Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 4
Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 5

Allison · Married on 10/23/2016

I don't give out five stars easily for anything (that includes restaurants and wine), but Alicia deserves every one. I was a little hesitant to book her at first given that she lists her training as being mostly self taught, and I have very greasy, acne prone skin that needs a lot of know-how. However, I loved her pictures online, and her pricing is fantastic, so I reached out for more information. She was SO professional and easy to work with. She offered to schedule a trial appointment to see if I liked her style. The price was very reasonable, and her obvious expertise and experience immediately put me at ease. She knew just the products to tackle my greasy skin and give me full, all day coverage while still maintaining the "natural" look I wanted. She was easy to talk to, easy to work with, and made a huge effort to find out exactly what I wanted from my makeup. On the day of, she did myself and a few of my bridesmaids. Again, she was on time, easy to communicate with, and very professional. Plus, my makeup looked FANTASTIC all day. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 6
    Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 7
    Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 8
    Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 9
    Makeup by Alicia Lotinsky 10

Noelle · Married on 05/22/2016

I honestly have no complaints with Alicia. My makeup was perfect on my wedding day. She did a trial run a few weeks before the wedding and it was good--but I felt like I looked a little unnatural. I told her that and she knew exactly how to fix the look to fit my style. The wedding day result was everything I imagined.

Sent on 06/24/2016

I could not be happier with my experience working with Alicia for my wedding. Working with her was a dream! I had a trial with her a few weeks prior to the big day to perfect my ideal bridal look. She was so flexible and accommodating with times, dates and the look. Alicia is so talented at what she does and really produced my dream look. She also did the makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids and they looked stunning. She is also very organized and we stayed right on schedule on the wedding day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Ashley · event on 07/20/2015

Alicia is an INCREDIBLE make up artist! She did a fantastic job with my make up for my maternity pictures and did my look better than I ever imagined it could be. Not only is Alicia great with makeup but she is also so personable! I will definitely hire her again to do my makeup for future events!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Alicia provided me with the exact makeup look I was hoping for. She had all the right equipment and made sure to complete the look to my specifications with full professionalism. I would highly recommend her to others as well as utilize her skills for any future beauty needs that I might have.

Megan · Married on 06/08/2013

Alicia provided a flawless natural look for me that was perfect for my wedding day!