Makeup by Alexaly Reviews

Makeup by Alexaly 1
  • Vivianne

Vivianne Lugo · Getting married on 02/21/2020

Engagement party makeup

Alexaly was a doll my makeup was flawless all night

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Kajsa

Kajsa Nelson · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Makeup

Alexaly was absolutely wonderful! She created the look I wanted and it lasted the whole wedding. She was also very sweet and fun to hang out with while my girls and I were getting ready. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Makeup by Alexaly 2

Makeup by Alexaly's reply:

Thanks a lot girl. You guys were super easy going and so friendly. Thanks again for trusting my team.

Emma Vollrath · Married on 07/14/2019

Photoshoot!

Was on time and ready to go! Loved the look she gave me and my hair was amazing.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2019

Alexaly is amazing!

Alexaly is wonderful to work with. She just seemed to know what I needed and wanted for my special day. She has great wedding packages and an even better team for the day of! My bridesmaids and moms looked so beautiful. Everything was perfection.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Anabel Lopez · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing Make-up Artist!!

Working with Alexa was fun and easy but most importantly, her work speaks for itself, she is so talented. Her skills with the makeup brushes are of a real artist. Not only does she does makeup but she also does hair which is a time saver.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Makeup by Alexaly's reply:

Thanks Anabel my pleasure to work with you guys. Such a professional team. I cannot wait for the professional pictures. Hope to work again with you!

Kandy Womack · Married on 10/06/2018

She makes you feel a hundred percent great about yourself!

Alexaly did my makeup for my 30th High School Reunion. She was amazing, made me look 20 years younger!!! I would recommend her to anyone who wants their makeup done for any occasion.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maira · Married on 09/08/2018

Alexaly was amazing to work with! I highly recommend her. She responded super quick and provided me all the details for her services. She came on time and did a great job with my makeup. I showed her a couple pictures of what I wanted and she new exactly how to replicate. Overall, she is very professional and very talented. Will be using her again in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 08/18/2018

When I was looking for a makeup and hair stylist for my wedding, I was at my wits end. Anything wedding related was so overpriced and most of the people who I found only did hair or makeup not many did both. Then I found Alexaly and I knew I found the right person for hair and makeup for my big day. She was very prompt in answering any and all questions I had about the plans for my wedding. She showed up right on time for my big day along with her sister and efficiently did all the makeup and hair for myself and 3 bridesmaids. Her services were very reasonably priced and she knows what she’s doing. High recommended for wedding and other special event makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

4.2
      3.0

Wonderful makeup plus hair

The two lovely ladies who came to do our makeup and hair were wonderful--personable, but not the least bit obtrusive. They both did a fantastic job and we were all very happy. When they showed up a little early and we weren't ready, they were happy to wait in the lobby, and when we needed to leave quickly to get to the venue they packed up their bags and headed out so fast I barely caught them to give them a tip. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    My only complaint is communication with Alexia. I hadn't been able to get her to answer my email a few days before the wedding, verifying the appointment. No, I didn't need to do this, but it would have made me feel better to hear from her that all was well. (Also she referred to me by my last name only--odd.) But don't let that deter you from hiring this company as they did a fabulous job!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Noella

Noella · Married on 07/13/2019

3.0

Makeup and Hairystyle

I am thankful to have found a beautician who can do makeup and hair with ease. Alexaly created a natural look, though elegant, for my wedding at an affordable price.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Manny · Married on 11/20/2018

Alexaly did not show up

Alexaly did not show up for my wedding and cancelled the day before with no explanation. She booked a flight and forgot about my wedding. She didn't answer my calls or texts.

Sent on 09/03/2019