Makeup by Alexaly Reviews

6 Reviews for Makeup by Alexaly

• Vivianne

Vivianne Lugo · Getting married on 02/21/2020

Engagement party makeup

Alexaly was a doll my makeup was flawless all night

Sent on 05/19/2019

Anabel Lopez · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing Make-up Artist!!

Working with Alexa was fun and easy but most importantly, her work speaks for itself, she is so talented. Her skills with the makeup brushes are of a real artist. Not only does she does makeup but she also does hair which is a time saver.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Makeup by Alexaly's reply:

Thanks Anabel my pleasure to work with you guys. Such a professional team. I cannot wait for the professional pictures. Hope to work again with you!

Kandy Womack · Married on 10/06/2018

She makes you feel a hundred percent great about yourself!

Alexaly did my makeup for my 30th High School Reunion. She was amazing, made me look 20 years younger!!! I would recommend her to anyone who wants their makeup done for any occasion.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maira · Married on 09/08/2018

Alexaly was amazing to work with! I highly recommend her. She responded super quick and provided me all the details for her services. She came on time and did a great job with my makeup. I showed her a couple pictures of what I wanted and she new exactly how to replicate. Overall, she is very professional and very talented. Will be using her again in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 08/18/2018

When I was looking for a makeup and hair stylist for my wedding, I was at my wits end. Anything wedding related was so overpriced and most of the people who I found only did hair or makeup not many did both. Then I found Alexaly and I knew I found the right person for hair and makeup for my big day. She was very prompt in answering any and all questions I had about the plans for my wedding. She showed up right on time for my big day along with her sister and efficiently did all the makeup and hair for myself and 3 bridesmaids. Her services were very reasonably priced and she knows what she’s doing. High recommended for wedding and other special event makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 09/07/2018