Makeup Becca Reviews

Makeup Becca View more information

Emily Q. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing work and the kindest person!

Becca is quite honestly the best make up artist I have ever worked with. I was a COVID bride and the group I was with the morning of was a lot less than what I had originally imagined. Becca contributed to not only glamming me, my mom and my friends, but she made that morning so fun and calm for me. Her work is amazing- and my make up turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it to. She has a way of making you feel beautiful but still yourself, which I think can be hard to come by. She also did my make up for my engagement photos where I went I completely different direction and I was also beyond thrilled with how my make up came out . I cannot wait to work with her again. She is so talented and such a pleasure to be around.
  • Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 07/11/2020

A Perfect Experience!

From first contact to wedding day, Becca was a dream to work with! My wedding was during the pandemic and she was so sweet, accommodating, and understanding. I knew I could count on her. She was able to achieve a beautiful natural glam on multiple skin tones and every single person was thrilled with their makeup. We got out on time and my makeup looked great all night and in pictures. I highly recommend Becca for your wedding or event. I would absolutely choose her again and again! Thank you Becca!
    Rebekah Married on 06/28/2020

Flawless makeup, stayed perfect all night

Becca did a phenomenal job. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and it stayed on perfectly all night. Look at her Instagram to see how talented she is. Highly recommend.
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 06/18/2020

Absolute Dream

Becca and her amazing talent are highlights of my wedding experience. She is an absolute professional but so incredibly sweet and personable. The people you have around you the most during the first hours of your wedding day are your glam team. She really set the tone for a carefree but glamorous day.
    Her makeup skills are unmatched when it comes to wedding day makeup. I don’t have perfect skin, but she made me feel flawlessly myself, using very high end makeup. She explained everything during my trial and with a few pictures for reference, she created a tailored look that would last a very long day. Throughout the process, I never had to worry about my makeup. She made me feel so beautiful.