Makeup Artistry by Jillian Reviews

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 6
Makeup Artistry by Jillian 7

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Jill is the only makeup artist I could image using on my wedding day. From the second I had my date in place, Jill was one of the first vendors I needed to book and luckily, she had my date open! She is professional, friendly, fun and makes you feel so relaxed. She really listened to what I was looking for and knocked it out of the park. I received so many compliments throughout the day on how beautiful, natural and elegant my makeup looked and I owe it all to Jill. Thank you for working your magic on me on the best day of my life, Jill! xoxoxoxo

• Eileen

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2018

Jillian is amazing to work with

Jillian was so sweet and patient with me as I figured out my wedding day look. It was a pleasure to work with her this past year in getting ready for the big day. The morning of the wedding she arrived on time with her second MUA and we enjoyed their company. all of my bridesmaids and our mothers looked beautiful. Everyone was happy with their look and most of all I was happy too. I felt comfortable and my make up lasted the entire day even thought it was a nor easter on our wedding day with heavy wind and rain. Thank you Jillian

Brianna Palazzo · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Incredible

Not only is Jillian the sweetest human on earth, she is a true artist. Her talent for makeup is incredible. From the first time I met her we instantly clicked. I felt like I could be open and honest with her about my opinions of what I wanted for my big day. When the day of the wedding came we had 12 girls getting their makeup done. We were on a serious time crunch because our ceremony was an hour away and it was early in the afternoon. She did all 12 of my girls in literally NO TIME. She got each face done in about 10-15 minutes and every ones makeup looked FLAWLESS, not rushed at all. And if any girl wanted to add a little something or change something she had no problem at all. My makeup was seriously incredible, I couldnt stop looking at myself!!! It photographed so nice as well. I would recommend Jillian one million times over!!! You have found an amazing artist.

Leanna · Married on 10/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for more!

Jillian was the most amazing choice I could have made for my wedding day. She was so comforting from the start, with the quick responses via emails, and a great trial that set the stage for my day. She took pictures and notes at the trial, and recreated the look perfectly if not better, at the wedding. Jillian was quick with all six other ladies, while making them all super happy. The makeup stayed on very well thought tears and sweat, I was so happy how it turned out in the photos as well!
    I would highly recommend Jillian for any event!

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 8
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 9

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

10.20.2018 Wedding F.E.A.S.T. @ Round Hill

How can I even begin to explain how wonderful it was to work with Jill? From our first phone call (last May - she books up extremely fast!) she has been nothing but competent, kind and amazing!

Before booking, she also assisted me in finding a hair stylist which was a HUGE help because I am from NYC and unfamiliar with vendors in the Hudson Valley.

During my trial, Jill listened to everything I said and my make up was perfect. I requested the day of that she come extra early (before the venue allows vendors to come) to ensure that we would have an abundance of time that day and she agreed without hesitation.

The day of Jill worked quickly and efficiently to get 9 people done in the span of a few hours :) She has an amazing attitude and everyone absolutely loved her.

Booking Jill was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 10
  • Danielle

Danielle Dwyer · Married on 10/11/2018

Joy to work with!

I initially chose Jillian based on the many beautiful photos I had seen of her work - but it made me SO happy that she was able to include the little extra flare of ME (gold glittery/sparkles around the inner eye!) without hesitation when I asked! She is a superrrr sweet human and very welcoming/accommodating. I did my trial and then worked with her for my wedding two days later :P! HIGHLY recommend this artist as all of my girls who had their makeup done by her were also SUPER happy!!! :)) Can't wait for another opportunity to get my makeup done by Jillian!

• Miriam

Miriam Fried · Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible Makeup!

I have to start off by saying that I am super picky about makeup! So when I was looking for a makeup artist, I sifted through tons of people who just didn't feel like my style. When I found Jillian's instagram, I immediately knew I had to book a consultation with her. Upon meeting with her, I was not only incredibly impressed by her ability to listen to and achieve the exact look I wanted, but also by the kind of person she is- and considering she was the first person I spoke to on my wedding morning, that's really important too! Throughout the months before the wedding, Jillian was super organized, responsive, and kept constant communication with me. Day of, she did makeup for 11 people including myself. Somehow, she listened to exactly what every single person wanted and was able to execute amazing looks on each of my girls. Even my mom who doesn't wear tons of makeup and was nervous about getting it done, absolutely loved Jillian and her final look. I've gotten so many comments about my makeup and I honestly couldn't have been happier with the look Jillian achieved! I just hope I have events soon that give me an excuse to use her series again!

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 11
  • heather

heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience!

If you’re looking for a makeup artist for your big day, look no further! Jillian was the absolute best! From the ease of contacting her, her quick response times and her amazing talent, there’s not much more to ask for. Not only did I love her but all of my girls loved her as well. My make up was flawless for my big day and stayed the entire night through all of the laughing and the crying. It showed up perfect in all of my photographs and she really listened to what I wanted and gave me just that. Not to mention she is literally the sweetest!

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian was phenomenal. I could have asked for a better makeup artist. She handled my large bridal party (8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself) efficiently and timely. She made everyone looked FLAWLESS. Don’t make a mistake and not book Jillian! You definitely won’t regret it! Thanks Jillian!!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Jillian was AMAZING and I highly recommend her for your big day! She is truly an artist, and was able to listen and navigate all of my bridesmaids as well as my mom, and everyone felt Beautiful! Thank you, Jillian!

Erica · Married on 09/01/2018

Jillian is my go-to gal for makeup services! Not only is her makeup application absolutely FLAWLESS, she is so warm, funny, and enjoyable to be around. She did my makeup for a 5th anniversary portrait session for my husband and I this month, and I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked. I didn't even have to tell her what I was hoping for in my look - she just knew! I felt like a beautiful doll, and the makeup stayed put even though it was a somewhat humid day. :) I am so in awe of Jillian - her artistry, and she as a person. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a part of their vendor team for any event. :) Thank you, Jill, for being so freaking awesome!

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 12

Ashley Gramuglia · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful work!

I'm so happy to have booked Jillian for our August wedding. All of our girls looked stunning on our day from morning to night. Our makeup stayed flawless through tears and all of dancing! Jillian is great, I highly recommend!

Stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

Oh my goodness, I don't know where to start! I am truly so thankful to have worked with Kim through Makeup Artistry by Jillian. If I could do it all again, Kim would be there! When first meeting with Kim for my trial, she was so sweet and friendly, and made me feel super comfortable. During my trial, and conversations after (when she checked in with me to see how the makeup lasted and how I felt wearing it!), she worked through my ideas and inspiration pictures to create the most beautiful bridal look for me on wedding day. While doing my makeup on wedding day, Kim stopped from time to time to let me take a look at what she was doing to make sure I was 100% happy with everything, which I really appreciated. Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED my makeup on wedding day! It was exactly what I had pictured for so long. Kim also did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom, giving them all options and opinions about colors and foundations, eyelashes, etc.! Each one of them looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids, having had makeup done before for weddings, said Kim was one of their best experiences. My girls and I truly loved getting ready with her the morning of the wedding. Kim is so incredibly talented and she takes her time, and pays such careful attention to detail, to make sure everything she does is just perfect. She really is THE BEST!

Christyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely recommend Makeup Artistry by Jillian for your wedding! Kimberly did my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids. I am a person who knows nothing about makeup, and pretty much let Kimberly make all of the decisions - I was in very good hands! My makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and my bridesmaids were extremely happy too. She even took the time to put some light make up on my groom! (He was worried about redness on his face) She was such a friendly and calming presence throughout the day. Thank you, Kimberly!

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 13
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 14

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

From the second we booked our wedding date, I reached out to Jill and prayed she was available! I couldn't imagine ANYONE else doing me and my girls makeup for the day I had always dreamt about. Jill is not only an incredible makeup artist, but she was super helpful in guiding all of my girls to have the image they wanted. Our makeup remained in tact all day, and even survived all the tears.. When the night had come to an end, all of the girls, including myself did not want to wash off the beautiful masterpiece, so we decided to sleep in it just so we could rock it the next day.. and it still looked SO good! Jill is seriously, the makeup god.. and that's not an exaggeration! She just truly is THE best!

Meaghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Jill is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet. I had a weird schedule and couldn’t make a trial during her normal hours and she completely flexed to my schedule and let me come after hours! She is so thoughtful and works with you to create the look of your dreams. I had a look in mind for my wedding day and she 100% exceeded all of my expectations. She contacted us before she left her house that morning to ask if we needed anything. She is so professional and gets back to you so quickly. One of my bridesmaids changed her mind and decided she just wanted a little bit of makeup that morning and Jill was totally cool with it. Having her there was like having another girlfriend over the morning of your wedding who happens to be able to make everyone look out of this world! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Jill you are a superstar! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to get their makeup done for their wedding!

Bethany · Married on 10/27/2017

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with on my wedding day!! She totally understood my vision and is such a sweetheart! Jillian is very responsive and takes away all the stress before and the day of the wedding. She goes above and beyond, and offers her advice on all aspects!! My whole bridal party looked stunning, all thanks to Jillian! I would highly recommend her!!

Maria · Married on 10/20/2017

Jillian was so sweet and down to earth. She made me feel beautiful, but more importantly comfortable!! Jillian did an amazing job on myself, mother, and bridesmaids!

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Jillian was amazing!! She was so responsive, professional and friendly! She made me and my bridesmaids feel so comfortable. My bridesmaids were so happy with her makeup services! She totally listened to some tweaks I wanted to make last minute and executed flawlessly. Thank you Jillian!!

Amber xo

Kara · Married on 09/30/2017

I can not thank Jillian enough for being a part of my special day! She was not only professional but she was an absolute sweetheart too! She made sure every bridesmaid was completely happy with their application and listened to exactly what they wanted!! She listened to my vision and knew just what i wanted, she made me look and feel like an absolute princess! Thank you Jillian, my day would not have been the same without you!

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

From my makeup trial to my wedding day, Jillian was super friendly and warm! She did a great job capturing the natural look that I wanted for my wedding day. On the day of the wedding (9/30/17), Jillian was prompt and was ready to go when the girls got there! She was super fast at completing the makeup on all the girls and they all looked great! We even purchased her own personal line of lipstick from her the day of the wedding. The color she chose for me with the perfect color to go with my color palette. Thank you so much for a great morning while getting ready for my big day! I highly recommend Jillian for your special occasion!

Meredith · Married on 09/02/2017

Jillian was very easy to work with. I do not really wear makeup and I wanted to look like myself for my wedding. She listened to my concerns and gave helpful suggestions. Jillian did a beautiful job on all my attendants makeup and made me feel comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup lasted all night, and I kinda felt bad washing it off at 3am because it still looked so nice. Thank you Jillian!

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

Jillian is so sweet and did an amazing job! She did my makeup for my wedding and my bridal party. She was on time, had positive energy, and jumped right in! She took her time to understand what I wanted during my trial, and made tweaks to make sure it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, and grandmother loved their makeup as well.

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Loved my makeup, how my girls looked, mother and mother in law... everyone was simply stunning. Jill knows what she's doing and will accommodate and make your girls and your day wonderful!