Makeup Artistry by Jillian Reviews

107 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Jillian

• Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 12/23/2024

Impressive and Amazing

Jillian did the makeup for my bridesmaids on 9/1/18 She had amazing communication with me from day 1 in email. Responded so fast and sent pricing immediately. She was earlier to where we were getting ready, set up quick, did each girl quickly yet phenomenally! Traditional and airbrush makeup and the makeup stayed all night! I am impressed with her and highly recommend her for your wedding makeup! She did 6-7 girls no problem in the time we needed to be ready by. You will love this beautiful, sweet and talented makeup artist!! Thanks so much Jillian!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kimberly Misner · Married on 08/09/2020

Jill is amazing!

Jillian is the BEST!! She did my makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago and I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist! I am a makeup artist as well and I am VERY picky- especially for something as important as my wedding day. I did a trial with her a few months before the wedding and she created the exact look I was going for. She took her time and listened carefully to what I liked and didn’t like. On my wedding day she showed up right on time with a smile. I had gotten less than an hour of sleep the night before and she covered all of my dark circles and brought me back to life. She is so talented and the absolute sweetest. I was a little on edge the morning of my wedding and she kept me calm, relaxed and laughing. Her work was even more beautiful than I envisioned. She did makeup for my myself, my mother and my three sisters and she made all of us look so beautiful. She created different looks depending on each girl’s features/personal style and all of us LOVED our makeup. The makeup stayed flawlessly throughout the night and I received so many compliments. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were outdoors and even in the hot 80 degree weather my makeup looked flawless.

Jill truly has a gift and I am so glad I hired her for my wedding day! Thank you again Jill for making me look and feel so beautiful on my special day you are not only a talented artist but you are also a great friend!

Sent on 12/02/2019

J · Married on 12/07/2019

Jillian is THE BEST!

I am so glad that I chose Jillian as my makeup artist for my wedding. I felt so beautiful and she did exactly what I had asked for (and made sure that she was doing what I wanted throughout the process and not only at the end). I showed her a few pictures of what look I was going for but I honestly ended up explaining what I wanted too because I was so nervous. She took the pictures and my word vomit explanation and made me look exactly how I wanted. I felt glamorous but also natural and still felt like myself. She is very easy to work with - she's calm and kind the entire time, despite how hectic it can get during this time. I highly recommend her as the makeup artist for your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 11/23/2019

Jillian is THE BEST!

Having Jillian do the makeup for my wedding was the BEST decision I made. From the moment we finished the trial I knew she was "the one" lol. Besides the fact that her work is AMAZING, she is also the sweetest person. She listens to what you want/don't want and creates your vision and the most beautiful version of yourself. I cannot thank Jillian enough for making me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day. You'd be crazy to not book her!! PS. My now sister-in-law who was in my wedding party already booked Jillian for her wedding in July!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Liza

Liza Reagan Franco · Married on 11/20/2019

Stunning wedding make-up!!

Jillian was so wonderful to work with. I never wear make up and was afraid that I would not look like myself with wedding make-up on, but she listened to the look I was going for and my makeup was absolutely stunning and I still looked like me! All of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law were very impressed with their make-up (my mom said she felt like a Hollywood star!) She made everyone feel comfortable and confident. My make-up lasted ALL NIGHT and I was dancing literally the whole time. I didn't have to touch anything up (and I had my sister keeping a close eye!) Would recommend her to everyone, my makeup was perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/10/2019

I felt like a Princess!

Jillian was absolutely incredible to work with for the day of my wedding. Her talent is nothing short of perfection and how fast she is able to execute the looks is fascinating. From the moment I started communicating with Jillian she was always professional and quick with her responses. When we met I felt nothing short of comfortable- it felt like a friend doing my makeup! My trial was flawless and I received SO MANY compliments on my makeup then and knew I had made the right decision for my bridal party (8 of them) and myself for our wedding. Jillian arrived on site on time and instantly hit it off with everyone. She was calm and listened to how everyone wanted their looks to be! That night I felt like a princess and people would not stop gushing over my looks. I would absolutely recommend Jillian to anyone and everyone! You can’t beat her talent.. ANYWHERE! Thank you Jillian for making my day go smoother and for being as incredible as you are. You are amazing.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2019

WOW is all I can say

Jillian and Nikki were beyond amazing. They were on time, worked extremely well and quickly! They had 10 of us ready to go in less than 3 hours. Jillian made me feel SO beautiful and so glam. There is no way I would ever hire anyone else to do my makeup again! I am so very glad I found her to work her magic on such an important day

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rebekkah Korn · Married on 10/25/2019

Flawless & Perfect

It doesn’t happen often that I’m made speechless but that’s the only way I can express how completely blown away I was with Jillian. From the very beginning she was professional, accommodating, supportive, responsive, sweet, and so unbelievably talented. We live in Las Vegas and while planning our wedding long distance had it’s challenges, communicating and coordinating times for my trial and the day of wedding prep was a seamless and easy process. The studio at her house is the cutest space and is super convenient for doing makeup trials and discussing your big day!
    Jillian’s work on my bridesmaids, flower girls, and the mothers was absolute perfection. And my bridal makeup was beyond anything I ever could’ve imagined for my wedding day. It even withstood a few tears here and there throughout the day/night. If you are looking for someone to make your wedding planning process and wedding day beyond amazing look no further! Jillian, from the bottom of my heart, thank you ❤️

Sent on 11/02/2019

Jessica Grevas · Married on 10/13/2019

Jillian is a must have for a perfect wedding!

Jillian did such an amazing job on my wedding day and for a wedding I’ve been in before. My makeup looked so amazing and lasted all day and night. She even took her time on all 6 people getting their makeup done and still finished early, with AmpMe time to touch up everyone’s makeup. Jillian is so friendly and sweet, coming to my house that morning she was part of the family. She was so happy and kind. She’s also very easy to communicate with, and while I know she books up fast, she was still able to be flexible when scheduling my trial. Definitely recommend!!!

Taylor Lesinski · Married on 10/12/2019

Makeup - bride, 7 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, Mother of the bride

Jillian did an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding. She did airbrush makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids and my mom and some light makeup for the flower girl. I told her I don’t wear very much makeup day to day so she made sure that my face didn’t feel heavy at all but still lasted and looked beautiful. She accomplished the look I wanted perfectly and I was so so pleased with everything. She listened to each bridesmaid on what they do and do not like and made them up accordingly and everyone loved their look. My makeup lasted through to the next night! She responded to emails very quickly throughout the planning process and traveled to my home bright and early the morning of my wedding. I would definitely recommend Jill for your to wedding day or any special occasion makeup!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Allison · Married on 10/05/2019

Simply the best

Jill is so talented and easy to work with! She made everything so pleasant and works to make sure the finished product is exactly what you want. There were a few girls in my bridal party who normally don’t wear much makeup and their makeup looked so natural and beautiful when they were finished.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Shelby Watson · Married on 09/14/2019

simply the best

When I got engaged before I knew anything I knew I wanted Jill to do my make up. I had several friends previously get married and have make up done by her and it is always flawless. She is super accommodating and replies quickly back to you. My trial was perfect I showed her some inspiration photos and she nailed it. The day of my wedding it was like having just another best friend getting ready with us and I could not be more grateful to have had her be apart of my day! Thank you so much Jillian !

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2019

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Jillian and Nikki did makeup for myself and my bridal party and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Both girls were amazing, they were friendly, they were professional and easy, they made every single one of us look and feel our best! (They were also really fun to hangout with while we all got ready) Weeks after, my whole bridal party was still raving about how wonderful Jillian and Nikki were. Due to my own schedule, we did not get to do a trial, after working with Jillian and reading everything her clients had to day about her, I knew I could completely trust her and she did not disappoint! You should definitely choose Makeup Artistry by Jillian for your next event! You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Marisa · Married on 08/23/2019

Carrozzo Weddinf

I’m so happy I found Jillian! Everyone I talk to always recommends her and has nothing but good things to say - I now know why! She made me feel so comfortable during my entire trial and bridal application. She is so personable and sweet, not to mention TALENTED! Thanks Jillian for making me feel the most beautiful on my special day!❤️

Carly · Married on 08/17/2019

The absolute BEST!

Jillian is FABULOUS! She is friendly, professional, talented and just brilliant! Since the moment we got in contact, I knew I was in good hands! She knew exactly what to do for me and my bridesmaids to help us feel and look our best!! Her make up skills are just fantastic! She has the sweetest heart that just radiates! Her and her team are just gems! I would recommend them to everyone!! Looking forward to using her again for another event in the future!

Joette Festa · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best!!!

Jillian did my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids this past Saturday 7/27!! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing the makeup came out !! It stayed on all day and night . Jillian is one of the most sweetest and most professional person i have ever dealt with!!! She is so down to earth! Very good with responding back to emails and works with you to create your dream look!!! I loved my makeup so much !!! We all got so many compliments on our makeup !!! I am so happy she was a part of my special day !! I would recommend her to anyone!! Simply the best!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jena

Jena Fellenzer · Married on 07/20/2019

Knows her stuff!

I called Jillian two months prior to my wedding (7/28/19) in a bit of a panic because I wasn’t pleased with a previous makeup trial. Jillian was calm and sweet on the phone and talked to me about my needs and wants for a good 45 minutes. I was planning my wedding from California, and she was able to fit me in for a trial a few days before my wedding. She even suggested two bridal hair stylist and then coordinated with the stylist I picked to have everything ready for the big day. When we showed up to Jillian’s super cute studio, she greeted us (me, 2 bridesmaids and mom) with smiles, pastries and positivity—-just what you need the morning of your wedding. I was very particular with wanting to look natural and did not want to feel like my makeup was too heavy on my face. Jillian was able to give me a very natural, smooth, glowy and chic look, that lasted allll night. I cried a bunch and still looked fantastic. Jillian is efficient, professional, flexible, talented, and kind. I highly recommend booking her for your makeup needs!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/22/2019

A true artist!

Jillian has serious talent - between her joy, the connections she makes with people, and the work she does with a makeup brush, she is a gem! From the start, Jillian was a great communicator and was very flexible in setting up a trial for my wedding. I could sense her excited presence through her emails which showed me she was truly passionate about making brides (and mothers and friends) feel their absolute best on the most important day of their lives. About six months prior to my wedding, I was in desperate need of some skincare advice, and Jillian happily recommended a few products for me. At my trial, she was not only super friendly and professional but also really looked to understand what I wanted. She instructed me to let her know how the makeup held up through the rest of the day along with any changes I wanted to make to the application, and she was happy to accommodate when I said I'd need a heavier foundation and lighter shadow on my eyes. Day of, she and her assistant arrived bright and early at 5 AM (I had a morning wedding) with SMILES and LAUGHTER! They truly brought positive energy to the room. I really appreciate how well-planned they were, too, as they allotted more than enough time to do my makeup, my mom's, and my 5 bridesmaids. Jillian and her assistant did a great job coordinating different looks to speak to each of my girls' personalities while still looking cohesive, from my 11-year-old sister-in-law to my mom. Everyone said they felt so beautiful and I felt like the best version of myself! I can't recommend Jillian enough!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/14/2019

Jillian is the best!

Jillian is great! She is super sweet and really listens to what you want. Everyone's makeup came out great and lasted all night. My mother in law wore hers to sleep and everyone at breakfast asked if she got her makeup done before breakfast because it still looked so good! I live in DC, but got married in NY, and she was super easy to communicate with every step of the way. Thanks Jillian!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2019

Jillian is the best!

Jillian is the best! After having two trials with other artists I finally found Jillian, you can say 3rd time is a charm :) She's the sweetest person and listens to what you want. Not to mention she is one of the fastest makeup artist i have ever come across! My makeup was perfect and all of my bridesmaids/moms looked stunning!! Thank you, Jillian for making me look beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Amber

Amber Jackson · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and knows what she’s doing!!

I can’t say enough about Jillian and the work she provided! From the first time I contacted her up to the wedding day itself she was so kind, very responsive, answered any questions I had and helped me decide what look would look best for me and my vision for the big day! I had seen her work previously and was even a bridesmaid in weddings where she was the make up artist and every single time she was flawless and all the girls couldn’t stop raving about her and her work, I knew as soon as it was my turn to get married she was absolutely going to be my make up artist! She’s very professional, on time and was a blast to have around on the morning of the wedding! She took on me and my bridesmaids with ease and did an incredible job and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Jillian!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 05/04/2019

Yassss queen

I love doing my makeup. I mainly use eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. Every now and then I’ll add eye shadow but not as often. With that being said, I dislike the feeling of contour. I feel like there so much on the face, it’s heavy and looks gross. You can only imagine the challenge I encountered looking for a makeup artist who understood my wants. A friend of mine got married before me and told me about Jillian. Without hesitation, I messaged her and set up a makeup trial. Explaining my type of makeup made me worried that she was going to be like a lot of the other makeup artists who make you feel pressured to do something you know you don’t like. She assured me of having the whole workup doesn’t have to be what I see normally. When asking for what I’d like done, I showed her some pictures and she was honest with me about what will be done to mimic the photo. I came across a photo of Ariana Grande that really gave me a natural type feeling and showed Jillian. She did my makeup and showed me the results. I was amazed, blown away, baffled about how good I looked. AND it didn’t feel like I had any contouring done! After the trial, I booked her for my wedding and got my engagement pictures done. Wedding day, Jillian did my makeup again and did my bridesmaids makeup. They looked wonderful. I was so happy with her work. She made me feel and look like a goddess.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Jill is the only makeup artist I could image using on my wedding day. From the second I had my date in place, Jill was one of the first vendors I needed to book and luckily, she had my date open! She is professional, friendly, fun and makes you feel so relaxed. She really listened to what I was looking for and knocked it out of the park. I received so many compliments throughout the day on how beautiful, natural and elegant my makeup looked and I owe it all to Jill. Thank you for working your magic on me on the best day of my life, Jill! xoxoxoxo

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2018

Jillian is amazing to work with

Jillian was so sweet and patient with me as I figured out my wedding day look. It was a pleasure to work with her this past year in getting ready for the big day. The morning of the wedding she arrived on time with her second MUA and we enjoyed their company. all of my bridesmaids and our mothers looked beautiful. Everyone was happy with their look and most of all I was happy too. I felt comfortable and my make up lasted the entire day even thought it was a nor easter on our wedding day with heavy wind and rain. Thank you Jillian

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brianna Palazzo · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Incredible

Not only is Jillian the sweetest human on earth, she is a true artist. Her talent for makeup is incredible. From the first time I met her we instantly clicked. I felt like I could be open and honest with her about my opinions of what I wanted for my big day. When the day of the wedding came we had 12 girls getting their makeup done. We were on a serious time crunch because our ceremony was an hour away and it was early in the afternoon. She did all 12 of my girls in literally NO TIME. She got each face done in about 10-15 minutes and every ones makeup looked FLAWLESS, not rushed at all. And if any girl wanted to add a little something or change something she had no problem at all. My makeup was seriously incredible, I couldnt stop looking at myself!!! It photographed so nice as well. I would recommend Jillian one million times over!!! You have found an amazing artist.

Sent on 11/06/2018