Makeup Artistry by Jillian Reviews

Makeup Artistry by Jillian 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 12/23/2024

Impressive and Amazing

Jillian did the makeup for my bridesmaids on 9/1/18 She had amazing communication with me from day 1 in email. Responded so fast and sent pricing immediately. She was earlier to where we were getting ready, set up quick, did each girl quickly yet phenomenally! Traditional and airbrush makeup and the makeup stayed all night! I am impressed with her and highly recommend her for your wedding makeup! She did 6-7 girls no problem in the time we needed to be ready by. You will love this beautiful, sweet and talented makeup artist!! Thanks so much Jillian!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Joette Festa · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best!!!

Jillian did my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids this past Saturday 7/27!! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing the makeup came out !! It stayed on all day and night . Jillian is one of the most sweetest and most professional person i have ever dealt with!!! She is so down to earth! Very good with responding back to emails and works with you to create your dream look!!! I loved my makeup so much !!! We all got so many compliments on our makeup !!! I am so happy she was a part of my special day !! I would recommend her to anyone!! Simply the best!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jena

Jena Fellenzer · Married on 07/20/2019

Knows her stuff!

I called Jillian two months prior to my wedding (7/28/19) in a bit of a panic because I wasn’t pleased with a previous makeup trial. Jillian was calm and sweet on the phone and talked to me about my needs and wants for a good 45 minutes. I was planning my wedding from California, and she was able to fit me in for a trial a few days before my wedding. She even suggested two bridal hair stylist and then coordinated with the stylist I picked to have everything ready for the big day. When we showed up to Jillian’s super cute studio, she greeted us (me, 2 bridesmaids and mom) with smiles, pastries and positivity—-just what you need the morning of your wedding. I was very particular with wanting to look natural and did not want to feel like my makeup was too heavy on my face. Jillian was able to give me a very natural, smooth, glowy and chic look, that lasted allll night. I cried a bunch and still looked fantastic. Jillian is efficient, professional, flexible, talented, and kind. I highly recommend booking her for your makeup needs!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/22/2019

A true artist!

Jillian has serious talent - between her joy, the connections she makes with people, and the work she does with a makeup brush, she is a gem! From the start, Jillian was a great communicator and was very flexible in setting up a trial for my wedding. I could sense her excited presence through her emails which showed me she was truly passionate about making brides (and mothers and friends) feel their absolute best on the most important day of their lives. About six months prior to my wedding, I was in desperate need of some skincare advice, and Jillian happily recommended a few products for me. At my trial, she was not only super friendly and professional but also really looked to understand what I wanted. She instructed me to let her know how the makeup held up through the rest of the day along with any changes I wanted to make to the application, and she was happy to accommodate when I said I'd need a heavier foundation and lighter shadow on my eyes. Day of, she and her assistant arrived bright and early at 5 AM (I had a morning wedding) with SMILES and LAUGHTER! They truly brought positive energy to the room. I really appreciate how well-planned they were, too, as they allotted more than enough time to do my makeup, my mom's, and my 5 bridesmaids. Jillian and her assistant did a great job coordinating different looks to speak to each of my girls' personalities while still looking cohesive, from my 11-year-old sister-in-law to my mom. Everyone said they felt so beautiful and I felt like the best version of myself! I can't recommend Jillian enough!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 8
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 9
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 10
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/14/2019

Jillian is the best!

Jillian is great! She is super sweet and really listens to what you want. Everyone's makeup came out great and lasted all night. My mother in law wore hers to sleep and everyone at breakfast asked if she got her makeup done before breakfast because it still looked so good! I live in DC, but got married in NY, and she was super easy to communicate with every step of the way. Thanks Jillian!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 11

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2019

Jillian is the best!

Jillian is the best! After having two trials with other artists I finally found Jillian, you can say 3rd time is a charm :) She's the sweetest person and listens to what you want. Not to mention she is one of the fastest makeup artist i have ever come across! My makeup was perfect and all of my bridesmaids/moms looked stunning!! Thank you, Jillian for making me look beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 05/04/2019

Yassss queen

I love doing my makeup. I mainly use eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. Every now and then I’ll add eye shadow but not as often. With that being said, I dislike the feeling of contour. I feel like there so much on the face, it’s heavy and looks gross. You can only imagine the challenge I encountered looking for a makeup artist who understood my wants. A friend of mine got married before me and told me about Jillian. Without hesitation, I messaged her and set up a makeup trial. Explaining my type of makeup made me worried that she was going to be like a lot of the other makeup artists who make you feel pressured to do something you know you don’t like. She assured me of having the whole workup doesn’t have to be what I see normally. When asking for what I’d like done, I showed her some pictures and she was honest with me about what will be done to mimic the photo. I came across a photo of Ariana Grande that really gave me a natural type feeling and showed Jillian. She did my makeup and showed me the results. I was amazed, blown away, baffled about how good I looked. AND it didn’t feel like I had any contouring done! After the trial, I booked her for my wedding and got my engagement pictures done. Wedding day, Jillian did my makeup again and did my bridesmaids makeup. They looked wonderful. I was so happy with her work. She made me feel and look like a goddess.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 12
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 13
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 14

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Jill is the only makeup artist I could image using on my wedding day. From the second I had my date in place, Jill was one of the first vendors I needed to book and luckily, she had my date open! She is professional, friendly, fun and makes you feel so relaxed. She really listened to what I was looking for and knocked it out of the park. I received so many compliments throughout the day on how beautiful, natural and elegant my makeup looked and I owe it all to Jill. Thank you for working your magic on me on the best day of my life, Jill! xoxoxoxo

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2018

Jillian is amazing to work with

Jillian was so sweet and patient with me as I figured out my wedding day look. It was a pleasure to work with her this past year in getting ready for the big day. The morning of the wedding she arrived on time with her second MUA and we enjoyed their company. all of my bridesmaids and our mothers looked beautiful. Everyone was happy with their look and most of all I was happy too. I felt comfortable and my make up lasted the entire day even thought it was a nor easter on our wedding day with heavy wind and rain. Thank you Jillian

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brianna Palazzo · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Incredible

Not only is Jillian the sweetest human on earth, she is a true artist. Her talent for makeup is incredible. From the first time I met her we instantly clicked. I felt like I could be open and honest with her about my opinions of what I wanted for my big day. When the day of the wedding came we had 12 girls getting their makeup done. We were on a serious time crunch because our ceremony was an hour away and it was early in the afternoon. She did all 12 of my girls in literally NO TIME. She got each face done in about 10-15 minutes and every ones makeup looked FLAWLESS, not rushed at all. And if any girl wanted to add a little something or change something she had no problem at all. My makeup was seriously incredible, I couldnt stop looking at myself!!! It photographed so nice as well. I would recommend Jillian one million times over!!! You have found an amazing artist.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Leanna · Married on 10/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for more!

Jillian was the most amazing choice I could have made for my wedding day. She was so comforting from the start, with the quick responses via emails, and a great trial that set the stage for my day. She took pictures and notes at the trial, and recreated the look perfectly if not better, at the wedding. Jillian was quick with all six other ladies, while making them all super happy. The makeup stayed on very well thought tears and sweat, I was so happy how it turned out in the photos as well!
    I would highly recommend Jillian for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 15
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 16

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

10.20.2018 Wedding F.E.A.S.T. @ Round Hill

How can I even begin to explain how wonderful it was to work with Jill? From our first phone call (last May - she books up extremely fast!) she has been nothing but competent, kind and amazing!

Before booking, she also assisted me in finding a hair stylist which was a HUGE help because I am from NYC and unfamiliar with vendors in the Hudson Valley.

During my trial, Jill listened to everything I said and my make up was perfect. I requested the day of that she come extra early (before the venue allows vendors to come) to ensure that we would have an abundance of time that day and she agreed without hesitation.

The day of Jill worked quickly and efficiently to get 9 people done in the span of a few hours :) She has an amazing attitude and everyone absolutely loved her.

Booking Jill was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 17
  • Danielle

Danielle Dwyer · Married on 10/11/2018

Joy to work with!

I initially chose Jillian based on the many beautiful photos I had seen of her work - but it made me SO happy that she was able to include the little extra flare of ME (gold glittery/sparkles around the inner eye!) without hesitation when I asked! She is a superrrr sweet human and very welcoming/accommodating. I did my trial and then worked with her for my wedding two days later :P! HIGHLY recommend this artist as all of my girls who had their makeup done by her were also SUPER happy!!! :)) Can't wait for another opportunity to get my makeup done by Jillian!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Miriam

Miriam Fried · Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible Makeup!

I have to start off by saying that I am super picky about makeup! So when I was looking for a makeup artist, I sifted through tons of people who just didn't feel like my style. When I found Jillian's instagram, I immediately knew I had to book a consultation with her. Upon meeting with her, I was not only incredibly impressed by her ability to listen to and achieve the exact look I wanted, but also by the kind of person she is- and considering she was the first person I spoke to on my wedding morning, that's really important too! Throughout the months before the wedding, Jillian was super organized, responsive, and kept constant communication with me. Day of, she did makeup for 11 people including myself. Somehow, she listened to exactly what every single person wanted and was able to execute amazing looks on each of my girls. Even my mom who doesn't wear tons of makeup and was nervous about getting it done, absolutely loved Jillian and her final look. I've gotten so many comments about my makeup and I honestly couldn't have been happier with the look Jillian achieved! I just hope I have events soon that give me an excuse to use her series again!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 18
  • heather

heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience!

If you’re looking for a makeup artist for your big day, look no further! Jillian was the absolute best! From the ease of contacting her, her quick response times and her amazing talent, there’s not much more to ask for. Not only did I love her but all of my girls loved her as well. My make up was flawless for my big day and stayed the entire night through all of the laughing and the crying. It showed up perfect in all of my photographs and she really listened to what I wanted and gave me just that. Not to mention she is literally the sweetest!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian was phenomenal. I could have asked for a better makeup artist. She handled my large bridal party (8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself) efficiently and timely. She made everyone looked FLAWLESS. Don’t make a mistake and not book Jillian! You definitely won’t regret it! Thanks Jillian!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Jillian was AMAZING and I highly recommend her for your big day! She is truly an artist, and was able to listen and navigate all of my bridesmaids as well as my mom, and everyone felt Beautiful! Thank you, Jillian!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Erica · Married on 09/01/2018

Jillian is my go-to gal for makeup services! Not only is her makeup application absolutely FLAWLESS, she is so warm, funny, and enjoyable to be around. She did my makeup for a 5th anniversary portrait session for my husband and I this month, and I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked. I didn't even have to tell her what I was hoping for in my look - she just knew! I felt like a beautiful doll, and the makeup stayed put even though it was a somewhat humid day. :) I am so in awe of Jillian - her artistry, and she as a person. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a part of their vendor team for any event. :) Thank you, Jill, for being so freaking awesome!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 19

Ashley Gramuglia · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful work!

I'm so happy to have booked Jillian for our August wedding. All of our girls looked stunning on our day from morning to night. Our makeup stayed flawless through tears and all of dancing! Jillian is great, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

Oh my goodness, I don't know where to start! I am truly so thankful to have worked with Kim through Makeup Artistry by Jillian. If I could do it all again, Kim would be there! When first meeting with Kim for my trial, she was so sweet and friendly, and made me feel super comfortable. During my trial, and conversations after (when she checked in with me to see how the makeup lasted and how I felt wearing it!), she worked through my ideas and inspiration pictures to create the most beautiful bridal look for me on wedding day. While doing my makeup on wedding day, Kim stopped from time to time to let me take a look at what she was doing to make sure I was 100% happy with everything, which I really appreciated. Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED my makeup on wedding day! It was exactly what I had pictured for so long. Kim also did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom, giving them all options and opinions about colors and foundations, eyelashes, etc.! Each one of them looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids, having had makeup done before for weddings, said Kim was one of their best experiences. My girls and I truly loved getting ready with her the morning of the wedding. Kim is so incredibly talented and she takes her time, and pays such careful attention to detail, to make sure everything she does is just perfect. She really is THE BEST!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Christyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely recommend Makeup Artistry by Jillian for your wedding! Kimberly did my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids. I am a person who knows nothing about makeup, and pretty much let Kimberly make all of the decisions - I was in very good hands! My makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and my bridesmaids were extremely happy too. She even took the time to put some light make up on my groom! (He was worried about redness on his face) She was such a friendly and calming presence throughout the day. Thank you, Kimberly!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 20
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 21
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/30/2017

Look no further for the BEST make artist!

From the very beginning, Jillian was a dream to work with! Her responsiveness and professionalism was top notch, not to mention her level of expertise when it came to both makeup knowledge and application! I love looking back at our wedding photos and seeing myself as the winter princess Jillian turned me into that day. She was there every step of the way to guide me through my makeup options for the big day and having the trial was a big help! She was able to zoom through all of my girls & myself with ease and perfection!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 22
    Makeup Artistry by Jillian 23

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

From the second we booked our wedding date, I reached out to Jill and prayed she was available! I couldn't imagine ANYONE else doing me and my girls makeup for the day I had always dreamt about. Jill is not only an incredible makeup artist, but she was super helpful in guiding all of my girls to have the image they wanted. Our makeup remained in tact all day, and even survived all the tears.. When the night had come to an end, all of the girls, including myself did not want to wash off the beautiful masterpiece, so we decided to sleep in it just so we could rock it the next day.. and it still looked SO good! Jill is seriously, the makeup god.. and that's not an exaggeration! She just truly is THE best!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Jill is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet. I had a weird schedule and couldn’t make a trial during her normal hours and she completely flexed to my schedule and let me come after hours! She is so thoughtful and works with you to create the look of your dreams. I had a look in mind for my wedding day and she 100% exceeded all of my expectations. She contacted us before she left her house that morning to ask if we needed anything. She is so professional and gets back to you so quickly. One of my bridesmaids changed her mind and decided she just wanted a little bit of makeup that morning and Jill was totally cool with it. Having her there was like having another girlfriend over the morning of your wedding who happens to be able to make everyone look out of this world! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Jill you are a superstar! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to get their makeup done for their wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/27/2017

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with on my wedding day!! She totally understood my vision and is such a sweetheart! Jillian is very responsive and takes away all the stress before and the day of the wedding. She goes above and beyond, and offers her advice on all aspects!! My whole bridal party looked stunning, all thanks to Jillian! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/12/2017