73 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Jillian

Tanning (1)
Tweezing (1)
Spray (1)
72 Makeup Artistry by Jillian Reviews

Jillian was AMAZING and I highly recommend her for your big day! She is truly an artist, and was able to listen and navigate all of my bridesmaids as well as my mom, and everyone felt Beautiful! Thank you, Jillian!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Oh my goodness, I don't know where to start! I am truly so thankful to have worked with Kim through Makeup Artistry by Jillian. If I could do it all again, Kim would be there! When first meeting with Kim for my trial, she was so sweet and friendly, and made me feel super comfortable. During my trial, and conversations after (when she checked in with me to see how the makeup lasted and how I felt wearing it!), she worked through my ideas and inspiration pictures to create the most beautiful bridal look for me on wedding day. While doing my makeup on wedding day, Kim stopped from time to time to let me take a look at what she was doing to make sure I was 100% happy with everything, which I really appreciated. Needless to say, I absolutely LOVED my makeup on wedding day! It was exactly what I had pictured for so long. Kim also did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom, giving them all options and opinions about colors and foundations, eyelashes, etc.! Each one of them looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids, having had makeup done before for weddings, said Kim was one of their best experiences. My girls and I truly loved getting ready with her the morning of the wedding. Kim is so incredibly talented and she takes her time, and pays such careful attention to detail, to make sure everything she does is just perfect. She really is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I absolutely recommend Makeup Artistry by Jillian for your wedding! Kimberly did my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids. I am a person who knows nothing about makeup, and pretty much let Kimberly make all of the decisions - I was in very good hands! My makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and my bridesmaids were extremely happy too. She even took the time to put some light make up on my groom! (He was worried about redness on his face) She was such a friendly and calming presence throughout the day. Thank you, Kimberly!

Profile Picture Christyn, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From the second we booked our wedding date, I reached out to Jill and prayed she was available! I couldn't imagine ANYONE else doing me and my girls makeup for the day I had always dreamt about. Jill is not only an incredible makeup artist, but she was super helpful in guiding all of my girls to have the image they wanted. Our makeup remained in tact all day, and even survived all the tears.. When the night had come to an end, all of the girls, including myself did not want to wash off the beautiful masterpiece, so we decided to sleep in it just so we could rock it the next day.. and it still looked SO good! Jill is seriously, the makeup god.. and that's not an exaggeration! She just truly is THE best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jill is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet. I had a weird schedule and couldn’t make a trial during her normal hours and she completely flexed to my schedule and let me come after hours! She is so thoughtful and works with you to create the look of your dreams. I had a look in mind for my wedding day and she 100% exceeded all of my expectations. She contacted us before she left her house that morning to ask if we needed anything. She is so professional and gets back to you so quickly. One of my bridesmaids changed her mind and decided she just wanted a little bit of makeup that morning and Jill was totally cool with it. Having her there was like having another girlfriend over the morning of your wedding who happens to be able to make everyone look out of this world! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Jill you are a superstar! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to get their makeup done for their wedding!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with on my wedding day!! She totally understood my vision and is such a sweetheart! Jillian is very responsive and takes away all the stress before and the day of the wedding. She goes above and beyond, and offers her advice on all aspects!! My whole bridal party looked stunning, all thanks to Jillian! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jillian was so sweet and down to earth. She made me feel beautiful, but more importantly comfortable!! Jillian did an amazing job on myself, mother, and bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jillian was amazing!! She was so responsive, professional and friendly! She made me and my bridesmaids feel so comfortable. My bridesmaids were so happy with her makeup services! She totally listened to some tweaks I wanted to make last minute and executed flawlessly. Thank you Jillian!!

Amber xo

Profile Picture Amber, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I can not thank Jillian enough for being a part of my special day! She was not only professional but she was an absolute sweetheart too! She made sure every bridesmaid was completely happy with their application and listened to exactly what they wanted!! She listened to my vision and knew just what i wanted, she made me look and feel like an absolute princess! Thank you Jillian, my day would not have been the same without you!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From my makeup trial to my wedding day, Jillian was super friendly and warm! She did a great job capturing the natural look that I wanted for my wedding day. On the day of the wedding (9/30/17), Jillian was prompt and was ready to go when the girls got there! She was super fast at completing the makeup on all the girls and they all looked great! We even purchased her own personal line of lipstick from her the day of the wedding. The color she chose for me with the perfect color to go with my color palette. Thank you so much for a great morning while getting ready for my big day! I highly recommend Jillian for your special occasion!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian is so sweet and did an amazing job! She did my makeup for my wedding and my bridal party. She was on time, had positive energy, and jumped right in! She took her time to understand what I wanted during my trial, and made tweaks to make sure it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, and grandmother loved their makeup as well.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jillian was very easy to work with. I do not really wear makeup and I wanted to look like myself for my wedding. She listened to my concerns and gave helpful suggestions. Jillian did a beautiful job on all my attendants makeup and made me feel comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup lasted all night, and I kinda felt bad washing it off at 3am because it still looked so nice. Thank you Jillian!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved my makeup, how my girls looked, mother and mother in law... everyone was simply stunning. Jill knows what she's doing and will accommodate and make your girls and your day wonderful!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From trials, to texting her random questions about my skin and make up applications, to my wedding day.. she was an absolute pleasure, always reachable and NAILED my bridal look. My bridal squad and myself looked like we walked out of a magazine, and I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding... she can and WILL make any bride to be feel like that. Not only does she make you feel and look stunning, she is seriously the sweetest. I recommend jillian to anyone who has a special occasion coming up. Jillian, thank you so much for being a part of my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't know where to even begin. Jillian is hands down the best makeup artist I've ever worked with. I have been going to Jillian for over 2 years now for various occasions, so when it came time to pick out a makeup artist for my wedding the decision was simple. Jill understood every makeup vision I had for each event leading up to my big day. On my wedding day I wasn't exactly sure of the exact look that I wanted to go with, I just wanted it to to be romantic while still glamours and a little extra lol... so I let Jill do her thing and she created the most beautiful look ever! I also had Jill do the makeup applications for all 13 of my bridesmaid and each of them loved how their makeup came out! Jill is beyond talented and will always be my go to for any special occasion I have. - Thank you again Jill for everything

Profile Picture Ana, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Tanning, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Tweezing, Spray

Jillian beautified my bridesmaids and they looked amazing! Thank you for being apart of my special day!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I used Jillian for my wedding. She did myself (bride), 2 mothers and 5 bridesmaids. She was on schedule the entire morning and everyone looked beautiful! Her make-up application lasted for the ENTIRE day and I received so many compliments! I would highly recommend to use Jillian for your wedding and/or special event!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We got married in June 2017. Jillian was absolutely amazing from start to finish. My trial was easy and she was super flexible and helped me decide which look would be best for the day of. I can not express how grateful I am for the fabulous service Jillian provided on my wedding day. We were ahead of schedule by an hour and this included last minute add-ons. Her flexibility, professional and overall quality of work made by day stress free. PLUS the makeup was stunning. I cried numerous times throughout the day and you could never tell. My bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls raved about Jillian all night long. Thank you Jillian for making my wedding day as special as can be :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jillian is super sweet and does amazing work. The bridal party and moms looked perfect. I definitely recommend having a trial to figure out your desired look. I generally wear minimal makeup so we did airbrush and lighter eye makeup, to get a natural flawless look. I loved the airbrush makeup, it's so light you don't even feel it and it lasts all day, even through the tears! I highly recommend Jillian as a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jillian was amazing to work with! I had my trial with her the day of my bridal shower and knew she was the one for my big day. She got through 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 additional guest and myself early & most importantly stress-free! All the ladies looked amazing and she was able to customize how much and what style makeup for each person. I would absolutely recommend Jillian to anyone! Can't wait for another occasion to use her!

Profile Picture Mara, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jillian! She is one of the sweetest people I have met through my wedding process and I absolutely adore her. Jillian is very flexible with scheduling and did her best to work around my schedule. She showed up day of the wedding ready to work. She applied makeup for myself, my mother, grandmother, maid of honor, four bridesmaids and one flower girl. Jillian did all the make herself flawlessly and I couldn’t believe how quickly she worked. She is very personable and professional. Any questions I had she answered as quickly as possible and made me feel at ease. I am not very big on wearing makeup and Jillian made sure I was comfortable. She took her time make sure everyone was happy with her work. Her lip line is absolutely amazing as well and I loved wearing it on my wedding day! I loved it so much that I couldn’t help but purchase some and wore it throughout my honeymoon as well! She is truly an amazing artist and I would highly recommend her for ANY event you have and need your makeup done!

Profile Picture Aubry, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I dont know where to begin! Jill is one of the kindest people you will ever meet! When I first set the date for my wedding I knew I had to book jill first, I could not get married without her amazing talent. She is so professional, and amazing to work with. Her makeup is absolutely flawless! She is amazing and made even the pickiest bridesmaids extremely happy. I can not begin to thank her enough for making me feel absolutely beautiful! She is the best makeup artist in the hudson valley hands down! I love you tremendously jill, and could not imagine my wedding without your talent.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Using Jillian for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. Being a makeup artist myself, I am extremely picky on how I wear my makeup..I told Jill a few of the things I like and don't like and just went with it. The morning of my wedding I let her go with it and trusted her, I looked and immediately said "I LOVE IT." I didn't change a thing or have to touch up ONE TIME. Jillian is professional, friendly and SO talented. I look up to her as a friend and from one professional to another. I love you dearly Jill, I cannot thank you enough for making me feel perfect on my wedding day, you are the best friend & best in the biz!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oh my gosh where do I even begin! Jillian is literally the sweetest human on earth and most professional makeup artist I have encountered ! She takes your vision and makes it even more incredible than you could have even dreamed ! I am beyond happy with how my makeup and my girls makeup came out ! It was breathtaking. Jill is so patient and will
Work with whatever style you want while giving you her professional opinion ! She's incredible I absolutely fell in love with Jillian and her work !!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews