Makeup Artistry by Adriana Reviews

71 | Jupiter, FL

71 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Adriana

Dominique · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply amazing!

Adriana is very professional, helped calm my jitters on my wedding day! She has nothing but patience and did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup. I’ve gotten nothing but compliments and still do to this day!!! I recommend her to everyone I know !!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Adriana was amazing- her work is exceptional! She exceeded my expectations and made the morning of my wedding a truly fun and lovely experience for my whole bridal party. There were seven of us total, and we each had hair & makeup. Lori did an excellent job with our hair as well! Adriana and Lori were efficient with the allotted time of 5 hours, but we also did not feel rushed. I planned my wedding from a distance and did not have time for a trial - she made me feel at ease from the first message. She is very responsive, pleasant and detail oriented, which I really appreciated. She is a true artist and professional – she achieved the look I wanted based on photos I shared with her, and she also used her experience and knowledge to highlight my features (and minimized a sudden stress-induced blemish). She even gave me a concealer, which I used for touch-ups throughout the night. I’d highly recommend making Adriana and Lori part of your wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Audry · Married on 07/06/2018

Adriana is not only a talented makeup artist but extremely accommodating and helpful! Our trial went so smoothly I knew the wedding day would be effortless. ! Look no further to help you look your best on your wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Amber · Married on 06/30/2018

Loved working with Adriana!

It was great having Adriana on board for wedding day makeup. We did a trial before and everything was perfect. She originally was supposed to do hair as well, but asked another lady come in for that. The only thing I would have changed was to ask Adriana to do my hair as well. She was amazing at both.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Adriana was amazing! My wedding was destination so I was extremely nervous about not being about to meet my makeup artist and do a trial before hand. I did not regret my decision one bit! The bridal party all got ready at an Airbnb and she was conveniently able to come to us and accommodate our space. She was very professional but relaxed which was a needed personality type since I was so stressed. She was prompt and on time and stayed right on schedule. She listened to every detail that I requested from colors to the casual style of makeup I wanted-natural but wedding wow at the same time. I would happily use her again if I ever had another event nice enough to require a makeup artist.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Kristen thank you for letting me be part of your special day.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Adriana was amazing - I am so happy that she was a part of my wedding day! She is knowledgeable about makeup, a true artist, and cares that you are happy with the outcome. She uses great products that last and pays attention to every detail. Myself, mom, aunt, and bridesmaid all had our makeup/airbrush done by Adriana and everyone loved her work and felt beautiful. She was able to travel to our location which made the day so much easier. She was a positive/fun personality to have around and was engaged in conversation with everyone throughout the day (even giving some great setting suggestions as my outdoor wedding had to be moved indoors because of rain). I am so happy that we contacted Adriana. I would choose her again and recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your day. I'm glad I was able to help you and make your day beautiful.

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Adriana did an incredible job!! She was very professional & extremely talented! She made me & all of the bridal party feel/look our best. We are so thankful we chose her for our special day!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Carmen · Married on 03/17/2018

Adriana did my hair and make up for my special day. We first did a trial prior and I knew I wanted to work with her not just because of the quality but also because she listened to what I wanted and I felt I could trust her... She was also responsive and flexible. On top of all that, she's a very cool person! I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and the outcome exceeded my expectations! Thanks Adriana!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Wow! Thank you Carmen. It was a pleasure being there for you. You are beautiful inside and out. I wish you the very best.

Chandler · Married on 01/13/2018

Adriana did an amazing job on hair and makeup for both my mom & I. Neither of us are very knowledgeable when it comes to hair and makeup, but Adriana made us up and we looked awesome! I was initially concerned that airbrushing might look to heavy on me since I never wear makeup, but at Adriana’s suggestion, I did the makeup trail with the airbrushing and it was perfect! Adriana is a true artist when it comes to makeup. She made great recommendations and went above and beyond to make sure that my mom and I looked great on my special day! My husband’s favorite part of my whole wedding day look (including the dress) was the hair style that Adriana did. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Adriana, for taking the worry of hair and makeup on my wedding day and making my Mom & I look great!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Chandler for letting me be part of your special day. It was an honor. I'm so happy to know that you and your mom were satisfied. I saw your photos...awesome, beautiful, romantic, so much love. Be happy!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/15/2017

Great for Beach wedding!!

Adriana was very professional on my wedding day. She showed up on time and was very personable. The makeup lasted all day through the 90 degree heat. I would recommend her for any Bride or event!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Olivia...It was my pleasure.
    It was definitely a hot day and I'm so happy your makeup lasted.

All my best to you.

Leanne · Married on 06/17/2017

Adriana is an incredibly talented makeup artist! I used her services on my wedding day for both my makeup and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked so elegant and gorgeous! I would highly recommend her professional services to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Leanne, I truly loved being their for you. You have an incredible group of friends. I wish you the very best of everything...And thank you for letting me part of your day.
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 06/11/2016

An amazing experience!

Adriana was an absolute gift! She did my hair and makeup for my 30th High School Reunion. I was visiting from NY and she traveled to my hotel. Her presence is calming and warm, keeping my nerves at bay. My hair looked amazing and held up all night, even though it was incredibly humid. My makeup was age appropriate, glamorous and comfortable. I would not hesitate to hire her again! She is a special soul with soft touch that made me feel like a movie star!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Layla · Married on 02/20/2016

Wow! Adriana did an amazing job! Everyone was so happy with her work. Adriana was cool and calm during the chaos of the final hours before the wedding. She worked quickly, but was able to capture each individual's features so well. Everyone's make up was different allowing everyone to look their absolute best! I highly recommend Adriana and I can't wait until my sisters get married so that we can have her do our make up again!

Sent on 05/19/2016

HI Layla

How are you? I need a favor. I opened another account with The Knot and I need to input as many reviews into that account. I was hoping you would send me your email so I can copy your review from Wedding Wire and all you have to do is copy and paste into the The Knot review request.

Thank you and all my best.

hope · Married on 07/20/2013

Extreamely patient and helped me get the perfect look for my wedding day<3

Sent on 08/24/2013

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Hi, I'm back at wedding makeup. Please refer any friends. Thanks.

Michele · Married on 06/08/2013

I found Adriana through wedding wire, she had the highest ratings and definitely deserves it. Adriana did an excellent job with everyone's makeup. I was the bride, she did my makeup around 11 am because i did an early photo shoot and it still looked perfect at 11 pm! The makeup was done perfectly, she even put false eyelashes on individually and it looked so natural. She is definitely professional, she knew exactly what colors to use and knows a lot about makeup. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Patty · Married on 03/09/2013

Adriana is amazing!! She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. Couldn't be happier with the way my makeup turned out. She's the best!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Robin · Married on 02/23/2013

I was so pleased with my results from Adriana! So many people commented on how beautiful my makeup looked. Adriana is so professional, yet she has a relaxed manner when she is working with you. You feel at ease and receive a look that is from a real artist! Love Love Love! Highly recommend.
    Robin Moore
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Sent on 10/26/2013

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Robin. It was a pleasure.

Sabrina · Married on 12/01/2012

Adriana was AMAZING! She was prompt, actually a little early. She did BEAUTIFUL work on myself, all the girls & mothers in the wedding! We all got so many compliments on our makeup! I would highly recommend her for any event you are in need of makeup she is wonderful & such a pleasure to work with! I'm so blessed to have found her on here :)
    Sabrina Gilmour

Sent on 12/29/2012

Christa · Married on 10/14/2012

Adriana was absolutely amazing. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She made me look stunning! She was friendly, professional, put me at ease and went the extra mile. She went over and beyond to make sure I looked perfect. I can never say enough about how great she was.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Mary Beth · Married on 06/30/2012

Adriana was absolutely AMAZING!!!! She had done make-up for a wedding I was in last year and when I started planning my own wedding I knew she was the only person I could trust to do my make-up. She makes everyone look stunning and most importantly still look like themselves. I have had my make-up done plenty of times in the past, but I have never had anyone do my make-up the way Adriana did. Not only were all my bridesmaids and my mother happy with their make-up, but all of my guest kept telling me how beautiful all of my bridesmaids looked especially in regards to their make-up. Any future events I need to have my make-up done for I will only be going to Adriana. She is the BEST!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

I got married on June 09, 2012 and hired Adriana to provide makeup services for my event. Besides my bridal makeup, she also did the makeup for my mother, my mother-in-law, and my 6 bridesmaids that day. She was on-time, very polite, and professional. Everyone looked beautiful, and the makeup lasted throughout the long day and night. I am very satisfied with my experience with her and am happy to recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Ana · Married on 05/19/2012

I want to share my wonderful experience with Adriana to all the brides that are looking for the best makeup artist in the area. Adriana was my makeup artist for my wedding on May 19, 2012 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I live in Milwaukee, WI so I was very stressed about choosing the right person for my special day. After researching many reviews online I finally found Adriana. I was very impressed by all the positive reviews about her work. I emailed her and scheduled and appointment with her for a makeup trial. Since my first contact with her she was very approachable, knowledgeable, and extremely nice. After seeing the result of the trial and getting to know her as a person I knew she was the person I was looking for.

On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and was extremely accommodating to last minute changes (more relatives and friends than planned wanted to use her services after seeing how amazing her work was). She also had the wonderful ability to calm down my family, who were all frantic about the last minute details for my wedding. She even helped my father translate his speech into English (I am from Colombia and my family flew from Colombia). While she was doing my hair and makeup she kept me calm and gave me some of the most wise and insightful advice I have ever received for a happy and lasting marriage. After finishing my makeup and hair she helped me to get ready and stayed for the duration of the ceremony, even cracking jokes to my husband and mother to keep them calm and relaxed. My hair and makeup were absolutely stunning. Both lasted all night and everyone kept complimenting how gorgeous I looked. I felt like a princess! All the ladies that used her services looked absolutely breathtaking.

Adriana is an AMAZING artist and a beautiful human being. She was an ANGEL that helped my dream wedding come true!
    Gracias Adri por tu paciencia, profesionalismo y por todo tu amor!
    Besoooos
    Ana

Sent on 06/12/2012

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Ana I cannot describe how I feel about your review only that I am forever grateful to have been part of your special day. You have a beautiful family and I wish you and Elliot happiness and love. And remember you can call me for anything. Gracias y Besos. Adri

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2012

My wedding was the second time using Adriana. She is AMAZING! She definitely goes above and beyond the call of duty. Her makeup always comes out amazing, it feels light and wears great for hours!
    She definitely helped to make my special day a very memorable one. She even fixed my hair after a disaster job by my hair stylist!
    Thru and thru Adriana is the BEST! I hope to work with her again soon!

Sent on 09/17/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2012

I have used Adriana for several very important events in my life over the last several years, so naturally my first choice was her when it came to my wedding!! She (as always) made me feel beautiful, and was a huge part of why my day was so perfect! I had an outdoor wedding and I never once had to ask someone to re-apply anything or "touch up". I looked natural the entire afternoon and right up until the time I left my wedding several hours later. She truly has a gift, a passion, and a sense of what each and every Woman, no matter the age or skin tone should look like. Thank you Adriana for making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever on my special day! My photographer did not touch up any of my photos, and I have the perfect work of Adriana to thank for that.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you my friend. It was a special for me as well to be there for you.

Carrie · Married on 03/17/2012

Adriana was a LIFESAVER! I had done one makeup trial and absolutely hated it. It was so heavy and overly done. I'm not an overly done-up person when it comes to makeup. Adriana found the perfect balance of being polished, yet natural on one of the most important days of my life.

She did an amazing job on all the bridesmaids, and my mother was just stunning! She was a joy to have around and cannot say enough wonderful things!

Sent on 06/13/2012