Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry Reviews

Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 5
Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 6
Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 7

Meghan · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Kimtsy is a fabulous makeup artist! Not only is she pleasant and personable to work with, she also does beautiful work! My bridesmaids and I received TONS of compliments on our makeup as well as requests for referrals for future events. THe makeup lasted from early morning until late into the evening-- no complaints, high quality products used. Kimtsy's pricing is so fair in value that I would consider for other future events (i.e., baby shower) as well! Thank you so much, Kimtsy!!!

• Justine

Justine Roberts · Married on 08/03/2019

LOVED this girl so much!! Pure wedding makeup magic!

Oh my goodness I loved her so much! It honestly felt like another friend was in the room when I was getting ready for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and fun and helped up my energy for the day! After showing her a few examples of what I was looking for at my trial run she brought to life exactly what I wanted, and worked with me along the way if I wanted anything changed. Even the day-of we still changed my lip coloring and she was awesome about it. It was all about me feeling and looking the way I wanted and she made sure I was happy before she called it done. I wish I had more events requiring makeup so I could use her more and just hang out, I feel like I made a new friend!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 8
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 9
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 10
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 11
  • Gina

Gina Uguccioni · Married on 06/08/2019

Effortlessly Glamorous

Kimtsy was amazing!! We did 2 trials, she was always available through text and was flexible. She brings all of her equipment to where ever the wedding / trial is. Documents what colors she used. Makes you look and feel like a queen

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 12
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 13
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 14
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 15

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

Kimsty , Glam Queen!

Kimsty is phenomenal ! Her attention to detail on skin prep to that amazing cut crease. I received many compliments on my make up and as others have mentioned, it lasted all day without needing a touch up. Not to mention her personality is great! Thank you Kimsty !

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Love Kimtsy, highly recommend!

Kimtsy did such a wonderful job doing my bridal makeup as well as my Grandmother, mother, and sister. I did a trial with another makeup artist that I didn’t have a great experience with and went with Kimtsy after having heard multiple recommendations. She is as great as they all said! She is also so sweet and the perfect person to spend your wedding morning with. My mom, grandma, and sister loved her too and felt like queens with her Chanel skincare routine before getting started with the makeup.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 16
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 17
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 18

Kristina · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing experience!

Kimtsy was absolutely amazing. I was one of those customer who thought I knew what I wanted, but really didn’t know what I wanted. She asked questions to learn about my skin type and coached me along the way as she was applying my makeup. I really enjoyed that she gave me tips for my everyday routine! I am the type of person who doesn’t wear makeup very often and my makeup felt very minimal yet very beautiful! I loved that it didn’t feel caked on. She listened to my requests but also wasn’t afraid to let me know what she thought would look best for my skin tone. Very professional, and a great fun person to be around! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Monique · Married on 02/16/2019

She is awesome!!

I cannot say enough great things about Kim. She made me and my sister look gorgeous the day of. I did a trial and it was perfect. She is fun and a super awesome person. I will totally use her again for future fancy events.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Daisy Magdaleno · Married on 11/03/2018

Flawless make up

Kimtsy was an amazing MUA! Every detail of her work was just perfect! Aside from only using quality products she made sure to ask me about my skin before beginning. The make up lasts all day. Kimtsy always goes above & beyond my expectations when it comes to make up. She’ll definitely have you feeling like a star.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/30/2018

Holy Moly! Kimtsy was AMAZING!! From communicating about services, to the trial, to the big day she was quick to respond, super helpful, and made me and my wedding party look beautiful! She is so friendly and funny that she could’ve been part of the family. I felt relaxed speaking with her and she knows what she’s doing. She listened to what I was looking for and made it even better than what I had in my head. I couldn’t have been happier, and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 19

Krystal · Married on 09/23/2018

I'm SO happy to have found Kimtsy!

I had an awful experience with another MUA for my bridal trial. That's why you have a bridal trial! With one month left before my wedding, I found Kimtsy just in time. She was flexible with her schedule and we quickly set up a trial. She responds quickly to email and text and is very professional. Kimtsy listened to what I was looking for and offered her own suggestions. Her makeup application is FLAWLESS. She makes you feel absolutely beautiful without looking like you have TONS of makeup on. She is very sweet and funny and set the tone for a stress free and fun time while getting ready for my wedding. THANK YOU KIMTSY!! :)

Sent on 12/19/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Kimtsy was hands-down one of the BEST parts of
    my wedding day and overall wedding-planning experience. From the start, I noticed that Kimtsy stood out from other makeup artists because she had a very professional web presence and her talent was clear from her numerous posts on Instagram. When I contacted Kimsty for a bridal makeup trial, her responses were prompt and friendly. When she traveled to my apartment (so convenient!), not only was she early for the appointment, but also she came with all kinds of gear--a makeup chair, a giant light, and suitcases full of high-end, quality makeup products. Kimsty was super sweet and did such an amazing job on my trial makeup! I was so happy to hire her and knew that she would deliver on my big day. On my wedding day, Kimtsy arrived early and with gear in tow. She made all of my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning. As for me, when my look was complete and I saw myself in the mirror, I began to tear up and said, "I can't look at myself, I look too gorgeous!" Is there any better response to having your bridal makeup done? Without question, if you are considering Kimsty, hire her and know that you are in talented, professional, and reliable hands. Thank you Kimsty for being such a great makeup artist and for making me look my absolute best on my most important day!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

💯 out of 5 ⭐️ !!!

I first found Kimtsy on Instagram when researching weddings in my area. I fell in love with her work and sent her a dm on Instagram. She responded quickly and we chatted on what I was looking for and the budget I wanted to stay in. She did my trial for my engagement photos and gave me some tips to take home with me. On my wedding day she did my makeup and it was exactly what we discussed and stayed picture perfect all night long. Kimtsy is fully worth the investment for photos you will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Stephannie · Married on 02/17/2018

Kimtsy is such an amazing and talented make-up artist. She is very professional and came well prepared. Kimtsy is very knowledgeable in her make-up by using products that went really well with my skin. I loved how my make-up turned out on the day of my wedding!!! She made my mom, sister and I feel so beautiful!! <3 I am so glad to have had Kimtsy do my make-up on a memorable event, I definitely would recommend her.

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 20
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 21

Claudia · Married on 02/09/2018

Kimsty is AMAZING!!! She is so talented and such a great artist. So happy I used her for my wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and beautiful!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Nicole · event on 11/15/2017

I used Kimtsy to do my makeup for my engagement pictures. She is truly amazing, and really cares about how you look. She makes sure your lipstick is the exact color you want. Which is truly important to me because I love my lipstick! I will be using her for my wedding as well! I cannot wait to see the amazing work she does on me and my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding! Going for a vintage theme! I have no doubt that she will do an outstanding job! Thanks Kimtsy!

Sent on 05/25/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/02/2017

The wedding day look of my dreams!

It was so important to me to find someone I could trust to do my makeup on a day that I would remember forever. I’m so happy I found Kimtsy to be that person! I wanted to look amazing, but also not look like I had a ton of makeup on. I still wanted to look like myself, and felt that the makeup should just enhance that. She is so experienced and was able to make suggestions for me based on her knowledge. She gave me options, which I loved! Her communication was impressive, she arrived early on the morning of the wedding, which was perfect on such a stressful day! She also did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids, and they looked gorgeous! I can’t say enough good things about Kimtsy from Peony & Blush. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 26
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 27
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 28

Charmaine · Married on 03/19/2017

Kimtsy has done my makeup twice so far & she doesn’t disappoint! She was on time & very respectful. She listened to and understood what I wanted done, and she delivered beyond expectations! I definitely felt beautiful & I cannot wait for the next special occasion so I can call her to work her magic on me.

Medy · Married on 03/19/2017

My daughter arranged for Miss K to do my makeup at my place. I love how My makeup lasted all throughout the day. I got a lot of compliments of how beautiful I looked on my special day!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/04/2016

Kimsty is awesome! She made sure I looked natural yet amazing!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2016

Kimsty was an absolute pleasure and joy to have do my makeup. She my own and my mother's makeup and we felt super special to look like Hollywood stars! She made me feel absolutely stunning for my special day and it was long lasting through the entire night! I would definitely recommend her to any and all of my friends!! :)

Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 29
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 30

Mary Divine Grace · Married on 03/12/2016

I hired her for my wedding last March. It was the best decision I made. I loved my make up and it lasted all day without any touch ups or worries. She was very timely, patient, flexible, and professional. Her prices are a steal! I’m so happy with the service I received and received many compliments. I had people texting me requesting for her contact information to get their make up done. She matched my skin tone and covered up my bags and made me look refreshed for my wedding even if I didn’t get much sleep the night before! If you don’t book her, you will miss out!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/26/2015

Kimsty is one of a kind. She makes sure that you always get the look you want. Always prompt, on time, and responds quickly to email, text, etc. Very professional and I will always recommend Kimsty for any event! Her creativity and uniqueness are what make her the best makeup artist for any event.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 35
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 36
    Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry 37

Alicia · Married on 04/06/2013

Kimtsy is amazing! I was looking for a natural look for my special day and she made it happen. She made me feel beautiful. She is punctual and very professional. I have used her for other events other than my wedding and will continue to use her. She has my highest recommendation!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018