101 Reviews for Heather Rea Style Studio

On-Site Hair (3)
Group Discounts (2)
Licensed (2)
Textured Styling (1)

Heather and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have been happier with my wedding day look. Heather was accommodating, prepared, helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process - from the trial to the wedding day. ALL of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks (which is not always an easy task!) - everyone truly looked stunning! Would highly recommend to any brides :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts

Heather Rea and Catherine were absolutely amazing, and a pleasure to work with for my wedding. We were talking, laughing, crying, and listening to music the whole time. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my two sisters. At my venue, we could not get into the bridal suite (where I wanted to get ready for prettier photos) until just a few hours before my ceremony. So, Heather Rea and Catherine set up in a different location, working with my sisters first. When the time came that we could get into the bridal suite, they broke down all of their stuff, moved upstairs, and set it all up again so the professional photos of me and my mom getting ready could be done where I wanted them. I felt like that was just the nicest thing they could have done. In the end, everyone was incredibly happy with both their hair and makeup. We all looked, and felt, stunning. Everything the two of them did for me made it so easy to just relax and enjoy myself with my family before the ceremony!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I’m not going to lie- I was hesitant at first to use Heather based on pricing and not having any previous experience using her but I was beyond pleased with her work. As a matter of fact, after using her and seeing her work in person I’d have paid more to make sure I had her do my makeup on my wedding day. She is so talented and an absolutely gorgeous person inside and out. After being there all morning doing our makeup she even offered to touch up anyone beefier she headed out. She went above and beyond on the most important day of my life and I honestly have never felt more beautiful. Thank you Heather- you absolutely rock!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Heather is the BEST!!! She was recommended to me by a friend who used her at her wedding and when I went to the trial, I knew right away that she was the one for my wedding too. She listened to what my regular makeup style was like and matched my makeup to my metallic/neutral color scheme for the wedding. Throughout the process, she was great at communicating with me and setting up a schedule for getting ready that worked out perfectly for us. She brought a second makeup artist to accommodate the 10 women getting makeup done so that the process went smoothly and quickly, but with each person still getting at least 45 minutes. We all did the airbrush and we looked FLAWLESS! I got so many compliments on my makeup and I have never felt more beautiful. On top of it all, Heather is just so sweet and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Heather was amazing to work with from the trial run to our wedding day. She is professional, friendly, calm, attentive and very organized. She proactively reached out a few weeks before the wedding with a schedule for the bridesmaids, mothers, and myself, which was such a treat for me as a type A bride that loves schedules and lists  Her team showed up on-time and were set up and ready to go with in minutes. Everyone loved their make-up and felt beautiful! We all did airbrush and it lasted all night long after a day of pictures in the sun and many hours of dancing. Heather and her team are phenomenal! We couldn’t have asked for a better make up team!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Heather is the definition of star wedding vendor. She's completely professional, and her friendly, calm manner is so wonderful while dealing with other stresses that come up during weddings. I've worked with her for two different weddings, and her work is just amazing. Everyone loved their makeup, and what could have been an anxious time getting ready was more like a spa experience with Heather and her lovely staff.

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Great job!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Heather was amazing to work with start to finish. She is so sweet and friendly and she was so flexible with everything from booking to the wedding day (including quite a few shuffles and additions and changes so really thank you Heather). Her makeup on me and my girls was PERFECT. She is truly and artist! Her team is wonderful as well. My hair looked beautiful (until I jumped around and danced too hard and it fell out but that was totally my bad!!) and everything was well worth the price. I highly recommend Heather and her team!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Heather is absolutely fabulous! She has such a great personality that puts you at ease and makes getting your makeup done so much fun! I had Heather and one of her hairstylists do my hair and makeup for a boudoir photo shoot and they made me feel so confident! I also had Heather make jewelry for my wedding, I showed her a picture and she made it so much better! I also customized my bridesmaid jewelry through her! I can't wait until they see them!! Thank you, Heather!

Profile Picture Keri, 12/10/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

Working with Heather for the hair & make-up trial and for the wedding day was great. She was very responsive to emails and did an awesome job with my make-up. She created the schedule and I was able to plug in the different bridal party members into their time slots. Her team was very receptive to each bridal parties requests for hair and make-up and everyone looked beautiful. I was also able to purchase my lipstick for the wedding from Heather.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I worked with Heather Rea Style Studio for my wedding on October 21, 2016 and couldn't be happier with how the make up turned out! Heather was very responsive from initial booking to day of. She made scheduling my initial consultation a breeze and was there the whole time with the make-up artist. Iris did my make-up for the trial and day of, and she had Joanie there to help her out since we have 6 bridesmaids plus me. They both did a great job! All the bridesmaids were SO impressed with how beautiful the makeup turned out, and loved having the airbrush makeup option! We all did the airbrush makeup and it stayed on all night and looked great! On top of the make-up looking fabulous they were so fun to work with! It can be crazy having a bride and 6 bridesmaids all getting ready in the same room and they made it so easy and stress free. They stuck to the timeline and had everyone ready with more than enough time for photos. I highly recommend Heather and her team! We couldn't have asked for a better make-up team!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Heather was absolutely amazing to work with! I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in two other weddings where she completed the make-up. Leading up to the wedding Heather would send me occasional emails to check-in and remind me any last minute decisions I needed to let her know about. Day-of, Heather called to let us know when she would be arriving and came in and set up super fast. She kept us all on schedule, and listened to what it was that the girls wanted for their make-up. The airbrushing was wonderful and we all looked perfect throughout the end of the night. Also, it has to be said that Heather's lip colors are amazing, and the one I wore for my wedding may be my new favorite! I'm so glad I went with the touch-up kit so that I could have it. If anyone is looking for an amazing, easy to work with Make-Up Artist for their wedding, you absolutely cannot go wrong with Heather! I would recommend her to every bride!!

Profile Picture User5555685, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I worked with Heather Rae and her style studio for my recent wedding (3/5/16) and am extremely pleased with the entire process! We had a lot of girls getting their hair and makeup done on site (6 girls for makeup, 8 girls for hair) and EVERYONE was pleased with their results - that says a lot about the team's ability to listen to what you want and make it happen! They created gorgeous hair styles that lasted all night and everyone's makeup photographed beautifully well into the after party. Also, they respond to emails in a timely manner and are just so FUN to work with. On the day of your wedding, you want to relax and have someone monitor your timeline on your behalf, and that is exactly what Heather does. She makes a timeline well before your big day and executes seamlessly! They also bring lots of positive energy and calm which is a wonderful addition to anyone's wedding morning. Cannot recommend this vendor highly enough.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I had the pleasure of meeting Heather in college, so when my husband and I were engaged, it was a no-brainer that Heather would be the one to do my makeup. Heather was so patient and flexible throughout the entire process. When I had my trial, I had done no research about what I would like my makeup to look like on my wedding day. After asking a few questions about theme and color, Heather came up with a great look. If there was something I didn't quite like, she had solutions to change it into something I would like. Heather was so kind leading up to the big day. I think I changed her arrival time and place about three or four times, but she always responded pleasantly and never made fuss. On wedding day, Heather arrived at the salon before my bridesmaids and I did and was set up and ready to go. She made every one of my bridesmaids look beautiful. I absolutely loved how well she applied my makeup. The trial makeup looked great, so I could not believe my eyes when I saw how amazing she did the day of. I felt the most beautiful that day. Through tears, hugs, sweating, and dancing, my makeup stayed in place. After the party was over, more than twelve hours later, my makeup looked as great as it did when Heather first applied it. I highly recommend hiring Heather!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts

I worked with Heather Rea Style Studio for my August 27, 2016 wedding and couldn't be happier with how the hair and makeup turned out. Heather was very organized, responsive, and accommodating. Heather was the makeup artist and all of my bridesmaids were SO impressed with how beautiful the makeup turned out. The airbrush makeup was very natural looking and stayed on all night. It also looked so great in the photos. Jayme was our hair stylist and I can't say enough good things about how the hair turned out. All of my bridesmaids chose a similar hairstyle which made the process of them getting ready very efficient, and she was so patient and wonderful to work with! We couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team!

Profile Picture User5221511, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I went for my makeup trial with Heather on 3/9/16 and absolutely knew I had to book her for my wedding day! She understood the look I was going for and executed it well! She's easy to work with, she's professional, and the quality of her work is outstanding! Our wedding isn't until 8/19/16 but I wanted to use her services for my engagement photos as well. She was already booked that day with another event but sent a member of her team Iris to work with me and it was so seamless. Iris knew exactly the look I was going for and was able to execute a similar look to the one I had done on my trial date with Heather. I was so happy with Iris' work. They both made me feel like a million bucks!

I would highly recommend Heather and her team to anyone in the Baltimore area to use her services. You will be glad you did!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 8/19/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Heather was absolutely wonderful! Everyone was complimenting me throughout the evening on my makeup. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but she did it make beautiful. She also made the earrings for my bridesmaids (she has an Etsy store) and arranged someone to do our hair too. Highly recommend Heather for your wedding!

Profile Picture User7072566, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather, Tania and team did the makeup and hair for my wedding, they were amazing! Heather and Tania are so sweet and easy to work with, I'm so glad I found them. All the bridesmaids, MOG & MOB loved their hair and makeup. I received so many compliments and I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather did a fantastic job - I was thrilled with how my makeup turned out on both my trial run and the actual wedding day!! I loved getting airbrush makeup and the fact that my entire face was waterproof. I loved her lip colors (her own line!), and purchased some for touch ups (and to wear in the future to remind me of my wedding day!). She's also so sweet, really listened to what I wanted, and was super organized in creating the schedule. Not to mention the fact that she's amazing at what she does! After my trial run with her a few months before the wedding, I had my bridal portraits done with my photographer and was SO happy with how well everything photographed. The day of, she did makeup for my mom, the groom's mom, my matron of honor, and several of my girls. When 2 of the bridesmaids expressed concern with certain parts of their makeup, she immediately changed what they didn't like and everyone was so happy with their end results. The pictures look so beautiful, and most importantly, she made me feel stunning on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I LOVED working with Heather throughout the planning process! She was always available by e-mail or text throughout the process. She is very organized and makes a timeline for the day of the wedding.When the schedule needed to be changed, it wasn't a problem. I LOVED the makeup the day of my wedding and so did all the girls in my wedding party. She is great at making a bride have a natural but beautiful look. My mother and mother in law also loved their makeup the day of the wedding! Last minute one of my bridesmaid wanted to have her eyes done the day of the wedding and it wasn't a problem at all.

Not to mention she designs her own jewelry. The girls and I wore earrings she designed the day of the wedding. The earrings made great bridesmaid gifts!

I highly recommend her and her team for any wedding party!

Profile Picture LisaMarie , 6/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather did my makeup (and my bridesmaids/moms) for my wedding and it was flawless! It stayed on the whole day and really just made me feel so special. Heather is so nice and easy to work with and that is really important to have in a wedding vendor.

Profile Picture Alana, 6/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Heather was recommended by my wedding planner and she did an incredible job with makeup and hair for my wedding. I absolutely loved how my makeup looked - beautiful but still natural, and the airbrush makeup is seriously a miracle invention when you know it's going to be a long, hot day but you want to look great for every minute of it. My bridesmaids also looked awesome. There was sort of a snafu a couple of weeks before my wedding because the employee who was supposed to do my hair suddenly wasn't working with Heather anymore (I don't know why), but when Heather called me to tell me she had already identified a new hairstylist and offered to cover the cost of a hair trial with the new stylist. I was very impressed with how she handled the situation.

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/11/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Heather and her team did my makeup and hair for my wedding. She was professional, helpful, and kind, and truly made the experience stress free for me. Before the wedding, she was willing to answer tons of questions and schedule multiple trials. On the day of, she arrived on time, stayed ahead of schedule, and her presence just made me feel completely at ease!!! Our makeup was beautiful and looked even better in pictures. It stayed on the whole night despite lots of happy tears. Heather also airbrushed my (almost) permanent tan lines, which was a HUGE relief. I would recommend her without hesitation, I think she is amazing!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/4/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather is incredible. She made everyone look absolutely stunning, including my mom, who always wears minimal makeup. She made my mom look beautiful, but didn't over do it so she felt comfortable. My make up was perfect - literally flawless. She picks all the right colors to compliment your skin tone, eye color, etc. The bridesmaids all had a little different look, but similar enough that we all went together. The products she uses last all day and look great in pictures. On top of that, she is so fun. She's totally someone you can feel comfortable having around on your big day. I 100% recommend booking Heather, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews