Makeup and hair by Subrina Reviews

Makeup and hair by Subrina 4
  • Lily

Lily Ahmed · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of my entire life

Subrina did her all events of my wedding and she was super good, she is the best in town. She did exactly what I dreamed for, she is the sweetest person I ever met, took care of me as a friend, gave priority of my opinion, listened to me, when I was confused, helped me to choose the look and delivered it perfectly. Her makeup lasted all day all night and still looked fresh when I went to wash it, she is the most talented makeup artist and hairstylist I’ve ever meet. Hire her and you will not regret.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Makeup and hair by Subrina 5
    Makeup and hair by Subrina 6
    Makeup and hair by Subrina 7

Victoria · Married on 09/11/2016

Her magical hand made my dreams came true!

Subrina is a great makeup artist. She did my ceremony look and did tremendous job. It’s so perfect and everyone loved my makeup, hairstyle everything, she is very professional, on time and does rush to go like other artist. She makes sure if the bride is 100% satisfied before leaving and she made a great memory for every bride. She is truly the best artist. You blindly can trust her on your big day, I recommend her to all of my friends and family cause everyone should hire her magical hand at least once to make their special day memorable. Wish her all the best!

Sent on 01/25/2019