Makeover Artistry Reviews

135 | Warwick, RI

135 Reviews for Makeover Artistry

• Violette

Violette · Married on 01/06/2018

Donna made us all look so beautiful, we are flawless in every picture. If you've never had your makeup done before, its pretty fun. Also, fake lashes are a blast. As a bride I did a pretty traditional look, and Donna knew exactly what to do to accentuate to my features. Thanks for everything, Donna!

Ann was our primary hair stylist, and I loved working with her. I didn't have a specific style in mind, but after seeing 1 picture Ann was able to understand the style I was going for. My hair looked exactly as I wanted it to! Thank Ann, we loved meeting and working with you!

I have never felt more beautiful than I did after working with this team! Also, credit to Donna on this stunning fur coat!

Sent on 02/25/2018

April · Married on 01/06/2018

Donna and her terrific team helped make our daughter's wedding extra special in so many ways. They were super organized and friendly, which kept everyone relaxed; our hair and makeup were impeccable and lasted the whole night without needing any touch ups. To top it off, Donna loaned us her (personal) fur coat so our daughter would be warm for her very cold wedding photos. Who could ask for more?!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Helen · Married on 01/01/2018

Donna was extremely helpful she offered a lot of great advice on things to do before the day. My hair and makeup was fantastic. She went out of her way to make sure our day was the best!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Anne · Married on 01/01/2018

Donna was superb in every way with make up and hair - the net result was stunning!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Mandy · Married on 10/07/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Donna and her incredible team! We just got married this Saturday (10/7/17) at OceanCliff and couldn't wait to write rave reviews on every site! I knew from my hair and makeup trial with Donna and Odessa that I absolutely made the right choice - everything was exactly how I envisioned and they really made me feel like a bride. Donna was so patient and was so great with my mom who doesn't wear makeup often. Our whole bridal party looked incredible and Donna her team even came right to our bridal suite and rearranged the room to make it comfortable for everyone to get ready. They were so helpful wth everything we needed and not only are they talented but wonderful people to be around! Couldn't be more grateful for such an amazing team to make us gorgeous for the. best day ever. Donna and all of Makeover Artistry are deserving of every award possible in the industry and you need to go no further by choosing them for all hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rose · Married on 10/07/2017

We just enjoyed the wedding celebration for my son and now wife in Newport, RI at the Oceancliff. Donna Sousa/Makeover Artistry was hired for our makeup and hair styling. I have never had make up done by a professional - - needless to say I wasn't sure what to expect. Donna was professional and courteous and made me look young and beautiful! I received many compliments on my makeup and hair from our wedding guests. I highly recommend Donna and the team from Makeover Artistry. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

My daughter's wedding was at 10:30 am and Donna showed up at 5:45 am. She was so friendly and full of energy even at that time in the morning. Donna did the make up for my daughter, me, the mother of the groom and the bridesmaids. She made sure we were on time. The make up looked great and natural. I liked the airbrushing technique. I really had fun with her and I enjoyed the experience

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kellie · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Makeover Artistry. My wedding was at 10:30am and they came at 5:45 to get me, both mothers, and my two bridesmaids ready for the day. They were very professional and just overall kind. They made us all look amazing we all had fun while they did it.

Sent on 10/04/2017

She was absolutely WONDERFUL!! ??

Sent on 10/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2017

Donna and her team were amazing in making my entire bridal party, and a few others look our absolute best on my wedding day. Our makeup, lashes, and hair stayed flawless all night long. I highly recommend using them for your big day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brenda · Married on 09/10/2017

I was the maid of honor in a wedding and I absolutely loved my makeup. All Of the bridesmaids looked gorgeous and the bride looks stunning. Donna knows what she is doing for sure and has all the tools to do it. She is absolutely excellent at what she does!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/09/2017

I can’t say enough about Donna Sousa and her team! They made me the most beautiful bride as well as my wedding party. Delightful to deal with all around amazing. I recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mynde · Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Donna Sousa for an event, my milestone birthday and our son's wedding. Donna is by far one of the most professional and personable vendors that I have ever encountered. Her makeup application is flawless and she is so very talented making you feel and look beautiful for that very important day in your life. In addition she is stress and pressure free and extremely responsible and dependable. She is very passionate about her work and it shows. Donna is amazing and a true artist! I was so fortunate to have met Donna. She has exceeding my expectations in every way!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Judi · Married on 06/24/2017

I have known Donna for a VERY long time, so when it came time for someone to do hair and makeup for me and my family, for my wedding, there was really no question. Donna and her team came to the house we had rented for the wedding weekend, and did hair and makeup for 7 of us, ranging in age from 26 to 75, each to perfection!!! (Including her own, because she is a beloved friend, and was an invited guest to my wedding). Donna and her team are consummate professionals, who know how to make each individual person look their best, and make everyone feel beautiful along the way. Personally, I LOVE this woman, with all my heart!!! But in addition, I cannot sing her praises enough in regards to the expertise she brings to making women of all ages, shapes and sizes look and feel their most beautiful every day!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

cheryl · Married on 05/20/2017

Donna and her crew did the make up and hair for my daughters wedding. Donna was so helpful in the planning stages and made us feel comfortable all of the way. She and her staff are so professional and easy to be with. My daughter, her bridal party and other family members all looked great and had a great time! we loved having them as a part of such a special day!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Johanna · Married on 05/07/2017

I'm so happy with my wedding day hair and makeup! Donna did a amazing job and would highly recommend hiring Makeover artistry for you special occasions!

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • JOYCE

JOYCE · Married on 12/31/2016

5 star experience!

Donna could not have been any more accommodating on the day of my sons wedding! She went above and beyond to make me look my best and so special on this wonderful day. I would highly recommend her . Her experience is beyond words.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Donna Sousa and her crew were the most amazing, and talented artists by far! Their expertise made my sisters wedding the most amazing experience it could have been. I will recommend them until the end of time! Thank you makeover artistry crew!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna and her team were absolutely amazing to work with in every aspect! Very flexible with scheduling a trial and very attentive to details the day of! Would not recommend anyone else!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Excellent makeup and hair for my wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2016

Donna and her team are awesome! We had Jessica do our makeup and Maureen and Odessa do our hair and they all did a great job.Our particular group was very picky and were very specific with how we wanted our hair/makeup, and we were all SO happy with how it turned out! I'm not someone who wears makeup often, so I was afraid I wouldn't look like myself, however, Jessica did an amazing job and was able to accentuate my natural look. I highly recommend Makeover Artistry!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

After going to my friends wedding and seeing her beautiful hair and makeup, there was no question I had to book makeover artistry. From day one Donna was very responsive and wonderful to work with. On the day of the wedding her and her team showed up on time at 6 am in order to get all of my 7 bridesmaids, myself and my mothers hair and makeup done. I was so pleased with my hair and makeup it was everything I had dreamed of and more!! Even the girls that never wear makeup were stunning and loved their looks. All of our guests did not stop complimenting everyone all night! 5 stars all around!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend Donna and Makeover Artistry to anyone! Donna is professional, welcoming, and fun. She has a way of putting together a team that works for everyone and every occasion. Her air brush make up lasted all night and her technique with eye lashes made my eyes stand out and look amazing. I wish I had more events to attend so I could use Donna and Makeover Artistry all the time!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

Donna was professional and fun to work with, She made myself and my bridal party look absolutely stunning. My nieces, ages 12 and 8 years old, were my junior bridesmaids and I had Donna do their hair and make-up. They had the best time ever! Donna was wonderful with the girls. I wish I could have her with me every day! Thank you Donna, for adding to the beauty of our special day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Alysha · Married on 09/04/2016

Donna and her team are true professionals and made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my special day. If you're looking for the absolute best, don't waste your time with anyone else. They helped me figure out the look I really wanted and it was even better than I could have possibly imagined. I felt so gorgeous and my pictures came out flawless because my hair and makeup stayed perfect.

Sent on 10/17/2016