Make-Up N More Reviews

13 Reviews for Make-Up N More

13 Make-Up N More Reviews
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

I used Lainie for my June 2018 wedding. Lainie gave me a beautiful spray tan. She also completed all of our hair and makeup on location. Lainie listens to exactly the look you are going for and makes it better then you were dreaming up. The makeup and hair stayed the entire day even though it was a hot sweaty day for outside photos and lost of dancing at the ceremony. She's so easy to work with and is fun to have around as everyone gets ready. I would use her again and again!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Make-Up N More 1
    Make-Up N More 2
    Make-Up N More 3
    Make-Up N More 4
    Make-Up N More 5
    Make-Up N More 6

Make-Up N More's reply:

thank you for the kind words Olivia! you and your wedding party couldn't have been better to work with!! it was my pleasure!!

Kristina · Married on 04/07/2018

I am SO happy to have found Lainie to do my wedding make up. She was super fast to respond which was really wonderful. The trial was fantastic and she took detailed notes about the trial so that the wedding day make up would be perfect. Lainie is so professional, and the quality of her work is absolutely top tier. My wedding make up lasted all day and I really felt beautiful all day. Plus, her services were VERY reasonably priced. I was all around imprssed!! I would absolutely hire Lainie again.

Make-Up N More 7

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Lainie did make up for my wedding and it was perfect! I couldn't have been happier! The girls that got their make up done were also happy! The morning of my wedding, I decided I wanted to tone down what we did in our trial and Lainie was very flexible and the final product was exactly what I wanted! Thank you Lainie!

Alaina · Married on 09/17/2016

Lainie was just wonderful to work with! She was flexible with what I wanted service-wise, and for my own full-face she was receptive to what I wanted and completely delivered. Our communication leading up to the trial and wedding was seamless (despite planning my wedding from many states away). She was really responsive and easy to talk to. I absolutely feel like her talents completed my wedding look and impressed me beyond expectations. I am so happy with hiring her - my bridesmaids and I rocked my wedding day thanks to her!! Also, my makeup lasted THE ENTIRE NIGHT!! Did I mentioned I danced my booty off for three hours, and my face still looked flawless after? Wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Make-Up N More's reply:

thanks so much for the kind words Alaina! it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 04/18/2015

Lainie was just fantastic to work with! She was very flexible in meeting our day-of schedule and was very professional. She did an amazing job on my airbrush makeup; I got so many compliments for it throughout the day. The only touchups I needed during the day were lipstick applications. I would definitely recommend Lainie for your makeup!

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2014

We received many compliments on the bridal party makeup. Lainie did an outstanding job on the makeup!

jackee · Married on 09/27/2014

Very flexible and willing to drive. Great quality of service. Lainie was very nice and great to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day it was my pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

I would definitely recommend Make-Up N More to any family member or friend looking to have their make-up done! I received so many complaints on my wedding day about how great I looked. I honestly couldn't have been any happier.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for having me be a part of your special day! You were s delight to work with:)

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Lainie with Make-Up N More was amazing to work with and was one less stress to worry about! Highly recommended!

Angie · Married on 08/16/2014

Make-up N More was great and even traveled to me and my bridesmaids at the salon we were at for hair. That made things very easy. I loved my airbrush make-up and my face looks flawless in my pictures. No touch up was needed, that was definitely nice! I would recommend make-up N more.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Robin · Married on 09/23/2018

Lainie was great, she listened and did everything I had asked. I don't were makeup and she helped me look still natural. She did an amazing job on my daughters and my hair. Thank Lainie for making me more beautiful the day of

Sent on 09/25/2018

Make-Up N More's reply:

it was a pleasure to be part of your special day Robin! hope everything was perfect!

Hannah · Married on 09/19/2015

I worked with Lainie for my engagement photo shoot, as well as for hair and make-up for my wedding in September 2015. This included hair and make-up (at her home office) for engagement photos, a trial for the wedding (at her home office), and hair and make-up on the day of the wedding (at our reception site) for myself, bridal party, and a few family members.

At first, I was admittedly apprehensive about working with Lainie for our wedding. I wasn't 100% happy after the engagement photo shoot, but communicated some of my concerns to her directly. She was flexible, responsive, and understanding! I was unhappy with my make-up from the engagement shoot, so she comped my make-up trial for the wedding. Everyone loved their hair and make-up styles on the wedding day (she brought an assistant who helped with some hairstyles), and I was most happy (110% satisfied!) with her work that day. I might suggest that Lainie does her best work away from her home office, where she is able to fully focus on the task in front of her, which I totally understand. Can't imagine working from home like that, personally!

Overall, quite pleased with Lainie's services. I would recommend her for anyone who is willing to communicate exactly what they want, and who is utilizing Lainie's "mobile" service on-location for their wedding. She is also extremely affordable if you are looking to keep your numbers down for hair and make-up. As a person, she is fun to work with, easy-going, and super flexible.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Make-Up N More's reply:

thank you for the kind review, Hannah! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party! Feel free to refer me to your friends! I wish you the best of luck in your new life as a married woman :)