Make-Up N More Reviews

17 Reviews for Make-Up N More

• Emma

Emma · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Lainie is amazing! She was super approachable and listened to everything I wanted for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Not once did I have to run to the bathroom to make sure my hair and makeup looked good. My mother and bridesmaids were just as satisfied with the service she provided. If you are looking for an easy to work with and affordable choice for your wedding day or any event I highly recommend Lainie!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for the kinda words Emma! I really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party!! You all were so sweet!
  • Suan

Suan Yang · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional and nice

Lainie did my makeup and hair for my wedding (reception). I did a trial first. I had no idea what kind of hairstyle or makeup I wanted and Lainie was very effective at helping me figure that out. She was also very responsive to my emails. Our appointment went smoothly on the day of the wedding and everything turned out great and. I would definitely recommend! Lainie's service to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Suan! I enjoyed working with you!! Thank you for sharing pics as well. Beautiful!!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah E Giboney · Married on 05/11/2019

Fabulous Makeup!

I booked Lainie from Make-Up N More to do my bridal makeup for my wedding last month, as well as makeup for all my bridesmaids, my mom, and even my flower girl. Lainie was on time and prepared, and was super professional and efficient with her time. She did such a good job and everyone's makeup looked gorgeous! She made sure everyone was happy with their makeup. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah and for choosing me for your special day ! I really enjoyed working with you!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2018

Had a good experience

10/10 would recommend this artist. She did a wonderful job with hair and makeup for me, my mother, and 3 bridesmaids. She will travel to you and ask you what you like, dont like, etc. in order to make sure everything is perfect for you. I got so many compliments on my look!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Make-Up N More's reply:

Yay Ashley! So glad to hear everything was perfect! Thank you for choosing me for your special day! You were a pleasure to do business with!

Meg · Married on 07/29/2018

Lainie made my wedding day pretty darn perfect. :) In about 4 hours, she did hair & makeup for me & two of my bridesmaids with gorgeous results! All three of us were very happy with her styling & professionalism. I did a trial run with her the week before my wedding & was able to customize my look based on that trial (which made both of us feel more confident in my overall style on the Big Day!). Lainie uses high end makeup & styling products, & she can either create something based on what you tell her or replicate a look from a picture. She is personal & professional mixed together, a real relaxing confidence-booster when there’s so much else to worry out about for a wedding. Her main goal is that you love how you look, & I can say she met that goal on my wedding day. I highly recommend her for you & your bridal party! (P.s. also highly recommend doing a trial with her, & the air brush makeup application. Totally worth the $$.)

Sent on 08/09/2018

Make-Up N More's reply:

thank you so much for the kind review Meg! it was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day and to get to know and work with you!!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

I used Lainie for my June 2018 wedding. Lainie gave me a beautiful spray tan. She also completed all of our hair and makeup on location. Lainie listens to exactly the look you are going for and makes it better then you were dreaming up. The makeup and hair stayed the entire day even though it was a hot sweaty day for outside photos and lost of dancing at the ceremony. She's so easy to work with and is fun to have around as everyone gets ready. I would use her again and again!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Make-Up N More's reply:

thank you for the kind words Olivia! you and your wedding party couldn't have been better to work with!! it was my pleasure!!

Kristina · Married on 04/07/2018

I am SO happy to have found Lainie to do my wedding make up. She was super fast to respond which was really wonderful. The trial was fantastic and she took detailed notes about the trial so that the wedding day make up would be perfect. Lainie is so professional, and the quality of her work is absolutely top tier. My wedding make up lasted all day and I really felt beautiful all day. Plus, her services were VERY reasonably priced. I was all around imprssed!! I would absolutely hire Lainie again.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Lainie did make up for my wedding and it was perfect! I couldn't have been happier! The girls that got their make up done were also happy! The morning of my wedding, I decided I wanted to tone down what we did in our trial and Lainie was very flexible and the final product was exactly what I wanted! Thank you Lainie!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Alaina · Married on 09/17/2016

Lainie was just wonderful to work with! She was flexible with what I wanted service-wise, and for my own full-face she was receptive to what I wanted and completely delivered. Our communication leading up to the trial and wedding was seamless (despite planning my wedding from many states away). She was really responsive and easy to talk to. I absolutely feel like her talents completed my wedding look and impressed me beyond expectations. I am so happy with hiring her - my bridesmaids and I rocked my wedding day thanks to her!! Also, my makeup lasted THE ENTIRE NIGHT!! Did I mentioned I danced my booty off for three hours, and my face still looked flawless after? Wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Make-Up N More's reply:

thanks so much for the kind words Alaina! it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 04/18/2015

Lainie was just fantastic to work with! She was very flexible in meeting our day-of schedule and was very professional. She did an amazing job on my airbrush makeup; I got so many compliments for it throughout the day. The only touchups I needed during the day were lipstick applications. I would definitely recommend Lainie for your makeup!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2014

We received many compliments on the bridal party makeup. Lainie did an outstanding job on the makeup!

Sent on 01/28/2015

jackee · Married on 09/27/2014

Very flexible and willing to drive. Great quality of service. Lainie was very nice and great to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day it was my pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

I would definitely recommend Make-Up N More to any family member or friend looking to have their make-up done! I received so many complaints on my wedding day about how great I looked. I honestly couldn't have been any happier.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for having me be a part of your special day! You were s delight to work with:)

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Lainie with Make-Up N More was amazing to work with and was one less stress to worry about! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Angie · Married on 08/16/2014

Make-up N More was great and even traveled to me and my bridesmaids at the salon we were at for hair. That made things very easy. I loved my airbrush make-up and my face looks flawless in my pictures. No touch up was needed, that was definitely nice! I would recommend make-up N more.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Make-Up N More's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 09/23/2018

Lainie was great, she listened and did everything I had asked. I don't were makeup and she helped me look still natural. She did an amazing job on my daughters and my hair. Thank Lainie for making me more beautiful the day of

Sent on 09/25/2018

Make-Up N More's reply:

it was a pleasure to be part of your special day Robin! hope everything was perfect!

Hannah · Married on 09/19/2015

I worked with Lainie for my engagement photo shoot, as well as for hair and make-up for my wedding in September 2015. This included hair and make-up (at her home office) for engagement photos, a trial for the wedding (at her home office), and hair and make-up on the day of the wedding (at our reception site) for myself, bridal party, and a few family members.

At first, I was admittedly apprehensive about working with Lainie for our wedding. I wasn't 100% happy after the engagement photo shoot, but communicated some of my concerns to her directly. She was flexible, responsive, and understanding! I was unhappy with my make-up from the engagement shoot, so she comped my make-up trial for the wedding. Everyone loved their hair and make-up styles on the wedding day (she brought an assistant who helped with some hairstyles), and I was most happy (110% satisfied!) with her work that day. I might suggest that Lainie does her best work away from her home office, where she is able to fully focus on the task in front of her, which I totally understand. Can't imagine working from home like that, personally!

Overall, quite pleased with Lainie's services. I would recommend her for anyone who is willing to communicate exactly what they want, and who is utilizing Lainie's "mobile" service on-location for their wedding. She is also extremely affordable if you are looking to keep your numbers down for hair and make-up. As a person, she is fun to work with, easy-going, and super flexible.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Make-Up N More's reply:

thank you for the kind review, Hannah! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party! Feel free to refer me to your friends! I wish you the best of luck in your new life as a married woman :)