Make-Up By Tina Marie Reviews

4 | Gainesville, FL

4 Reviews for Make-Up By Tina Marie

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Tina is absolutely amazing at her work. She alone got 7 other girls done besides me and made us all look gorgeous. Everyone kept telling me how beautiful I looked the day of the wedding and I know I've truly found a friend in Tina now.
    She was so caring and so much fun.
    I definitely recommend her.
    Love you Tina!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Tina was a pleasure to work with for my best friend's wedding! She came early and got 8 of us ready and beautiful for the wedding, she had a wide range of makeup and worked with us individually for our specific needs. The makeup lasted all day and she was there for us getting pictures to perform any needed touch ups!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Tina is an amazing make-up artist. She has done my make-up for 10 years now and never ceases to amaze me. Her personality and attitude are infectious! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jodi · Married on 10/01/2016

Tina has been in the makeup industry for years and does a phenomenal job. She has done a number of sessions for me. Most recently, the makeup for my daughter in law's wedding party. Not only was everyone beautiful right out of the makeup chair, Tina followed the group around all day to dab and fix makeup as pictures were being taken. Her inventory is well stocked and can handle any skin tone and desired look. She is very professional and extremely personable.

Sent on 10/19/2016