Make Up By Kimberly Reviews

117 | Worcester, MA

117 Reviews for Make Up By Kimberly

Leah · Married on 11/26/2016

This review is long overdue! Last year, Kimberly did the make up for my bridal party of 12 and didn’t skip a beat. Having her there on my wedding morning truly felt like having an old friend with us, she was so sweet and made the experience fun and stress free. She really wants to be sure you are happy with your look and will do whatever she can to help you achieve what you pictured. When I look back at my photos, I love that I still look like me- just a Disney princess version. :) Thank you Kimberly!! xo

Sent on 12/26/2017

Justine · Married on 10/15/2016

Kimberly did an amazing job on my wedding makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids! Incredibly sweet and reliable!! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

I was really worried about finding a makeup artist for my wedding. I don't generally wear makeup and when I do, it's very subtle. I contacted Kimberly to set up a trial and I am so glad I found her! She is such a beautiful person inside and out with the biggest heart! I explained what I was envisioning for my wedding day and she absolutely NAILED it! My makeup was just right. It was natural and still looked just as beautiful 10+ hours later! In addition to me, she also did my 9 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked absolutely amazing! Kimberly is so outgoing and has so much passion for what she does. She is so quick to respond with any questions or concerns and makes everyone feel super comfortable. She fit right in with my crazy group of girls and we had an absolute blast. It was so nice to go into my wedding day knowing that I didn't have to stress about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly. She is awesome!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Judy · Married on 10/08/2016

Kimberly was awesome to work with! She made me look fabulous and my makeup lasted for 12+ hours. She is really great to work with! Wish she'd do my
    Makeup every day!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Kimberly was the absolute best - SO sweet and helpful, she made me and my mom feel great about getting our makeup done (even though we don't usually wear much). She fit into the bridal suite like she was another member of the family and made what could have been a stressful morning so relaxing and fun!!! The demo was also great - I'd never gotten pampered like that before and she was very responsive to my makeup preferences - worlds away from a mall makeup counter haha. Honestly, if I lived in the area I'd have her do my makeup for special occasions in part so I could talk with her and get pampered again. HIGHLY recommended! <3

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

Kimberly did my make up for my wedding day along with 4 of my bridesmaids, two mothers, and two sisters, a few of which jumped in at the last minute. Every single person looked absolutely amazing, and I have never felt more beautiful. The experience start to finish was just perfect, as Kimberly felt like one of my girls, and made me so calm the entire time. She is a beautiful person inside and out and genuinely takes pride in her work. I just LOVE her!! I would highly recommend her for wedding make up, she's a true gem and an artist. Thank you Kim for bring apart of such an important day, for dealing with my crazy bridesmaids and family with true professionalism, and for making me feel like I walked out of Glamour Magazine!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Marie · Married on 09/03/2016

I would recommend Kimberly to everyone! She is very talented and works with you on the perfect look for your wedding day. She clearly has a lot of experience so I was not nervous at all about how the day would go. Her response time was amazing and so refreshing when I was doing so much wedding planning. She was so enthusiastic about making my day perfect and was so easy to work with. It was so fun to have her as part of my special day. I loved my make up. All my bridesmaids loved theirs too. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to Kimberly!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kali · Married on 08/06/2016

If you are lucky enough to get a chance to work with this woman, take it! She is professional but so sweet at the same time. I waited a little too long to book hair and makeup and had a tough time finding vendors that were available or who would even get back to me. When I contacted Kim I got an email back right away when I was still waiting to hear from other vendors for over a week. Unfortunately she was already booked on my day but that didn't stop her from having a continuous email correspondence with me sending me recommendation after recommendation. This woman just get's it. Planning a wedding can be so stressful and Kim knows that. You will be in wonderful hands here. Don't wait.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Kimberly is the best! She is so responsive and accommodating. My makeup could not have come out better, she did an amazing job! She is so nice and did not only my makeup up but my bridesmaids as well. She even made sure to make time for two unexpected extras the day of my wedding. She is so easy to work with and not only makes you look amazing but she makes you feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about working with her and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know and will use her whenever I can in the future!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2016

I adore this woman with all my heart! From the first day of reaching out to her I feel as though we connected so fast! I would of hired Kimberly even without doing a trial just from her positive bubbly attitude. She did an awesome job with my makeup, and i still felt like I had a natural look. I would Recommend Kimberly to everyone. : D

Sent on 07/28/2016

Erika · Married on 06/11/2016

Kimberly is absolutely wonderful! I worked with her for both my bridal shower and wedding day, and each time she made me feel effortlessly beautiful. Kimberly makes you feel so welcomed and special, and takes the time to get to know you, and what you want for your day. In addition to my make up, and also did make up for my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law, and all looked beautiful.

Thank you Kimberly for being a part of our day!! Looking forward to being back for whatever the next event may be!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kimberly was awesome! I was worried about finding someone with only a few weeks before my wedding, but she worked me in for a trial first. Very important, is that she didn't make me feel pressured at all. She told me to show friends or whom ever I wanted to, and then to let her know if I would like to book her. A co-worker took some pictures of me after my trail and I loved it. It's very important to see what a picture would come out like since several will be taken of you that day. All of my girls wanted her to do theirs, so Kimberly did makeup for all 6 of us before the ceremony. She was so personal and fun to converse with that it made all the time with her so comfortable. If I need makeup for any future event, I will definately reach out to her.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

Kimberly is amazing! She did the makeup at my friend's wedding that I was in, as well as my own, and she did fabulous work for both. It's a true testament of how good someone is when everyone in your bridal party is happy with their makeup, which rarely happens, but that is the case with Kimberly. She really listens to everyone she works with and makes sure to make stylistic choices based on their individual preferences. I was really happy with my makeup and didn't feel like it was over the top or unnatural. Kimberly is also super flexible, willing to travel for events, and just one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and she makes you feel and look great!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Nichole · Married on 06/04/2016

Oh my gad Kim! You were absolutely amazing! Just your personality Alone when you walk in the room! You have a calming effect about you! You made getting ready so easy and stress less! We had such a great time getting beautified with you!
    You have such an amazing talent! We looked absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was complimenting us on how amazing we looked! I would recommend you 1000 times and then some! Thank you for making me look like a princess on my magical day! Xoxo

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kim is very pleasant to work with, very responsive, and a true professional. She makes you feel at ease while she works on you. She listens to what you are looking for and adjusts to your taste. All of us look natural yet beautiful. She provides helpful tips to save money!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

Words cannot express how much I absolutely adore Kimberly! From the moment I met her (actually, even before that during our email exchanges), I knew that she was the one for me! Kimberly is patient, understanding, hilarious, extremely organized and professional, and just one of the sweetest and most sincere people I've met. She is beyond talented, super knowledgeable and experienced, and her arsenal of products are to die for! Working with a someone like this in the midst of what can be stressful and chaotic time was truly a blessing. Kimberly just set my mind at ease and I knew she would make me look and feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I actually cried when I saw the finished product (and amazingly didn't ruin my makeup!) Kimberly also did makeup on my MOH of and my Mom and they were both gorgeous!! I can't say enough about her or how happy I was that she was such a big part of my day. I would HIGHLY recommend Kimberly to any bride searching for a makeup artist who is experienced, talented, professional, and just an amazing person to know. She's stuck with me now! :) xo

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kathleen · Married on 05/07/2016

Kim was absolutely AMAZING!! After my first make up artist bailed on me a month before my wedding, I was on the hunt to find someone else. I actually came here to WW and found several artists. I sent out several inquiries and Kim was the first person to respond back to me! She was extremely accommodating with trying to fit me in for a trial. Kim made feel so at ease and we talked like we were old friends for the entire hour! On the day of my wedding, she made me look and feel as I hoped I would. Stunning and beautiful. She's fabulous and I am so thankful that I found her!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Without doubt use this artist! Her work compares to none and she will immediately become a part of your wedding party with lots of compassion, understanding, talent and stress free fun! Kim totally understands the importance of this day and will give 100% to making it your best day ever!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kimberly was fantastic to work with. She listened to what I said and made me feel completely at ease. Highly recommend her services! ??

Sent on 06/27/2016

Heather · Married on 10/23/2015

I emailed Kimberly only about a month before my wedding and luckily she was still available for the date. She even was able to fit me in to have a trial as well. She quickly responds to emails and is one of the nicest people I've met. I loved how she did my makeup, especially how the eyes came out with the false lashes. I only had makeup professionally done one other time, but definitely prefer Kimberly as I didn't feel like it was overdone at all and she really listens to what you want. The rest of the bridal party was happy with her, too, and said how fun she was to have there while getting ready. She is great at what she does and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Erin · Married on 10/11/2015

Kimberly Fosher is hands down the BEST makeup artist I have ever worked with. Not only is Kim hilarious, but she is so down to earth and really makes you feel at ease. I am a hairstylist so when it comes to hair and makeup I am pretty picky. I like more of a natural look, but every time I had my makeup done I never felt like myself... that was until I met Kim. She really listens to her clients and wants feedback good or bad to help make your big day perfect. I have never in all my life felt as pretty as I did on my wedding day. I will absolutely go back to Kim when I need my makeup professionally done. I had 8 bridesmaids and they all raved about Kim. In fact, my sister-in-law is using her this coming September for her wedding!
    Kim, thank you, thank you, thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. You were a huge part of it and I will be forever grateful. Hope to see you again soon!!!
    5 stars isn't nearly enough for how good you truly are!!! xoxo

Love,
    Erin Menard

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2015

So happy working with Kimberly. She was so professional and so personable that my whole wedding party had a wonderful experience! Would highly recommend Kimberly's service to anyone. My bridesmaid loved her services so much that she booked Kimberly for her own wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/11/2015

Kim was recommended to me by a former bride who was friends with my maid of honor. I emailed Kim for detailing and she was not only thorough and completely professional but incredibly personable.!!! We went back and forth and clicked instantly. Her passion, enthusiasm and vision for not just brides but every one of my bridesmaids was amazing!
    On my wedding day it was like Kim was apart the family and fit right in.... She was fun, energetic and it was as if you didn't want to get out of her chair from great conversation.... However it was the beautiful finished product that left you in awe of her!
    You never felt like you were a client and we all loved that about her... Each person having makeup done by Kim smiled and loved their experience.

I would highly recommend Kim to any and everyone!!! She's an amazing professional and will become someone that you will always remember from her work , personality and overall wonderful service!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Marsha · Married on 08/29/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE Kimberly! Out of all my vendors I used I got to know kimberly the best. She has the most amazing, bright personality. My girls loved working with her as well and all my guests asked me who did my makeup. Kimberly did and she is fantastic! I did two trials with her for two very different looks and we decided on the first look. Again, I HIGHLY recommend this women! I wish I had the income to have her to my makeup everyday! :)

Sent on 09/04/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Kimberly!

I am not someone who wears a ton of makeup regularly, so I was a little nervous about looking like someone other than myself on my wedding day. At my trial, Kimberly put all those fears to rest - she made me look and feel beautiful...but still like me. Not only that, but she was incredibly friendly and helpful; she asked questions, and I felt like she really made an effort to get to know me personally and in terms of my wedding makeup and overall look. Not only did she put me at complete ease, but she did the same with my mom, who traveled to her to have a trial. My mom told me she felt like she had known Kimberly for years, and I agree!

On my actual wedding day, she was nothing short of spectacular. Again, she made me, my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother-in-law and aunt-in-law look fabulous. Not only that, but she made us all feel completely at ease - she calmed my nerves and really took care to make sure every one of us was happy (including my younger sister who never wears makeup). Kimberly was also excellent with timing - she was done earlier than anticipated and had plenty of time for last-minute touch ups.

I truly can't imagine my wedding day without Kimberly, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to other brides or to use her again for a future event.

Thanks for everything, Kimberly - you are truly the best there is!

Sent on 12/01/2015