56 Reviews for Make-up by Debbie Watson

Hair Extensions (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
56 Make-up by Debbie Watson Reviews

4.1

My only feedback for Debbie is that I think she needs to use more transition shades for eye shadow. They weren't blended very well and I ended up touching up her work.

Profile Picture User6299800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Debbie is definitely a makeup expert! My makeup turned out flawless and exactly as I had planned! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User6086968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup

Debbie did a fabulous job for my wedding. She was patient with me during my make-up trial and really took the time to listen to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Debbie and her assistant arrived right no time, were patient with my mother and bridesmaids, made them all look gorgeous, and stuck to our schedule. It was incredibly convenient to find such a talented make-up artist that comes to you! No rushing. No stress. Just fun!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I got married in August and it was super hot and humid that day. Debbie made sure my make-up stayed put the entire day, even through hours of pictures in the heat. I felt beautiful!

Profile Picture Rashida, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup

Debbie is fantastic!!! My makeup on my wedding day was simply gorgeous, but it still looked natural (exactly what I wanted). And the best part was that my makeup stayed on perfectly all through a hot August wedding and late night dancing. I got so many compliments and it was thanks to Debbie. My bridesmaids' and mom's makeup look gorgeous as well. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Debbie was wonderful! At the time I selected Debbie I lived in Pennsylvania. I wasn't going to be in St. Louis until June qhich was 4 weeks before my wedding and I was traveling for work 2 of thise weeks. Debbie worked with my short time line. She did angreat job in achieving the look I was looking for. My girls and I had a more than great experience. We looked so beautiful and the make up lasted through the night. We still looked fabulous at 11 pm. Thank you Debbie for a great experience.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my mom and several bridesmaids. She was lovely to work with and very professional but still warm. All of our makeup looked very natural, but still formal, and photographed very well. Overall I'd highly recommend working with her.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie was great to work with! She and her assistant did the makeup for my entire wedding party. She came to my parents house and made us look beautiful! Thank you so much Debbie!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie was great! She made me look like my best self for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and my mom looked wonderful too!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie Watson does an amazing job with makeup. She did my makeup as well as some other girls in my party. Her work is incredible! I could not be more happy with everything Debbie did!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie provided makeup services to myself, my mom and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She also did my makeup for the rehearsal dinner. I was blown away by how much I loved my makeup throughout the process, just as much as I loved working with Debbie. She was receptive to my ideas and easily implemented the looks I was going for. Her prices are reasonable; especially the prices for makeup trials. I very much appreciated her attention to detail. I highly recommend Debbie! I will certainly be her client for life. :)

Profile Picture Krista, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone loved their make-up and everyone looked great all day without any touch-ups! Would definitely recommend Deb and her team!

Profile Picture User3774429, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Debbie for my wedding makeup. She and her staff did my bridal makeup, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers quickly and professionally. I absolutely loved the work they did! She listened to what each of the girls wanted for their makeup and gave them all the unique style they were looking for while making the entire bridal party look cohesive. It was a great experience working with her and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture User3392213, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie was great to work with and I will not only recommend her to friends and family, but will also use her services again in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie did such fantastic job on my make-up for my wedding! She took the time to understand the look that I was going for and captured it perfectly. She used airbrush for my foundation and it stayed perfect all day long. She is such a joy to be around and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was in St. Louis for an out of town wedding and had to trust someone without a trial run. Debbie did an amazing job, taking into consideration the wants/needs of the various party members.

Profile Picture User4157586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie Watson did my hair and make up recently for a family member's wedding. She has been styling and coloring my hair for years and does a fabulous job, but this was the first time I had her do my make up. I was thrilled. I looked beautiful, but very natural. With make up, she was able to brighten my eyes, hide fine lines, and actually made me look younger! She is such a professional and took the time to teach me some new "tricks" I could try at home. She is the definition of a "make up artist"!

Profile Picture Pam, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie Watson did an amazing job on my makeup. I had so many compliments on my makeup and have never felt so beautiful before! She gives you the exact look you want and your makeup will be flawless. I would refer her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture User3933611, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie did such a wonderful job! She was very kind and caring! Perfect for my wedding! She made everything so easy and my makeup was perfect, lasted all night... even through smashed cake on my cheek! It was flawless! I would definitely use her services again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better makeup artist! She put me at ease and our consultation was wonderful. She did my trial makeup and then gave me some beauty tips and tricks to use before the big day. On our wedding day, she arrived bright to early and got right to work. She did mine, both of my sisters, and my mother's makeup. We were all thrilled. Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie was very professional and the wedding makeup was beautiful.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie was amazing on my wedding day! She worked with me beforehand to make sure my look was perfect and my makeup looked so natural and stunning! I had a horrible tan line on my back that I couldn't get rid of in time and she sprayed it away with no problem the day of and no one could even tell it was there. I was in awe! If you want to be sure that your makeup and everyone in your wedding party looks amazing then you can't go wrong...you will pay a little more than with others but personally I did feel she was worth it.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Debbie was very professional and great to work with! She did my makeup and a couple of my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. Everyone looked beautiful and was happy with their look. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I planned my wedding from out of town and was only able to have my trial the week of the wedding. It worked out perfectly though. Debbie and her assistant were friendly, on time, and did a really nice job on everyone, whether it was a person who had a very specific look in mind or someone who rarely even wears makeup. The "finished product" looked great both in person and in photos and even held up in the St. Louis heat.

Profile Picture Kerry, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am not a make up person, but I knew I needed make up for all my wedding photos. I went with Debbie based on wedding wire reviews and all those reviews were spot on! Debbie worked with me during the trial to make sure that I was pleased with what she did. She understood my hesitance towards make up and created a beautiful, natural look that did not make me look too "done up." She came to my venue day of and recreated that same look! She was professional, nice and super easy to work with. I was beautiful on my wedding day- just what I wanted!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/27/13, 7 Reviews