34 Reviews for Make Up by Candee Caldwell

Consultations (7)
Contour Makeup (6)
Licensed (1)
33 Make Up by Candee Caldwell Reviews

Candee is genuine, fun, bubbly, easy going, and very comfortable and easy to talk to. She makes you feel warmed and welcomed. My makeup came out exactly how I wanted, which was a more dramatic look. And she made it happen. I had a blast getting dolled up and a blast dancing on the dance floor with her! She’s amazing!

Photos
Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Candee was so responsive with all my questions and concerns! My makeup came out perfectly and all I got was complements all day long. I would have regretted not hiring her.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee exceeded my expectations and my makeup came out flawless. She is extremely attentive and patient. She goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect. I could not have done my photoshoot without her. I would not hesitate to use her again and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My first thought was, "Really? We need a makeup artist? Did we forget how to put on mascara?". At the end of the day the answer was "YES!", we needed a makeup artist. If you are going to spend money on a photographer, shouldn't you be looking your best? Looking at the photographs from the wedding the transformation was just amazing. Candee made everyone look so natural, but fixed those little flaws that each of us had. From eyebrows gone bad to two sets of semi permanent overdone eyelashes, Candee took her time and straightened out our hot messes. The mother of the groom (that's me) and the mother of the bride had some serious dark circles and we both looked so overtired when we sat down in Candee's chair. In no time at all she just painted away the dark circles and tension lines that were the result of working hard to get this wedding together. The mother of the bride's sister said she did not even recognize her own sister (in a good way) after Candee performed her makeup magic.
On top of creating an outstanding finished product on each of us Candee put up with a whole lot of our crazy while getting each of us ready. Because the wedding was being held at my home there were those 500 last minute details that required my attention and while it would have been nice to have an organized sequence of makeup, we were unable to do that YET Candee never once complained and actually managed to calm us down with her calmness.
When I look at the pictures from the wedding I am so impressed with what Candee did. I would definitely hire her again, she is a must have!

Profile Picture Christian, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I was so happy choosing Candee to be my makeup artist for my wedding. She did makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law. Everyone loved the way their makeup came out and we all felt so beautiful. Candee is such a delight and makes everyone feel so comfortable with her. Thank you, Candee!!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved my wedding make-up! Candee was recommended to me by a friend of mine who recently got married. I contacted her and she got back to me promptly. We did a trial and my eyes got dry from something she had used. When I let her know she scheduled a follow-up visit to try something different at no extra charge. I was extremely grateful. We tried something different and I had no problems. Something that is very important to me is making sure when I get my make up done that I look like an enhanced version of myself. I didn't want to look back at wedding pictures and see someone I didn't recognize. I loved my look. Her skills are unparalleled. I was also struck by her generosity. She information or item she could offer me, she did so without hesitation. I highly recommend Candee for your special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Candee at a bridal show hosted by our venue, and she was also recommended by our photographer. Candee was easy to communicate with via email in the months leading up to the wedding. Candee did makeup for myself, bridesmaids, moms, and a couple other relatives. I always fear that I will look too made up with professional makeup, but Candee was able to highlight my best features while still keeping a pretty natural look. One of my guests even did an up-close inspection of my eyes because she wasn't sure if I had on false lashes or extensions!
Candee did a great job, and I would definitely recommend her for your bridal makeup.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful Candee is. I had been in touch with another vendor who just became unresponsive. Getting nervous I found Candee late one night and sent her a message, by the next morning she had already responded. She always got back to me so quickly and was so helpful. I was able to schedule a trial no problem. Candee was so welcoming and kind. The day of my trial I dragged my now husband because I was starting with a cold and had no voice. Despite it probably being totally out of the norm having him around, she made him feel completely welcomed. I only had myself, my mother, and my maid of honor. Despite it being only three people Candee still traveled to me the day of my wedding. While never pushy, she got me to do the fake eyelashes, which were outside of my comfort zone. She had no problem using some of my mom's own products because my mother told her she can be sensitive to makeup at times. Candee is just the sweetest. She is so kind and caring. I cannot say enough about how fantastic she was. I have not felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, in a large part due to Candee. She's not only amazing at what she does she is just an amazing person.

Profile Picture User6127463, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Candee was spectacular. My makeup was flawless and she accented my features beautifully without making it look like I had a ton of makeup on. She was able to handle 7 of us that day and remained calm and even helped out with a last minute hair issue for one of my bridesmaids. Her attention to detail and caring attitude made it such a pleasure to work with her. Candee is very talented and made me feel stunning on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Candee provided the wedding makeup for myself, my mom, and my 4 bridesmaids. I met with Candee a few months before the wedding for a trial and she asked what I was looking for in my wedding makeup. I was hoping for a simple, natural, yet polished look, and Candee did exactly that! We even debated the pros and cons of false eyelashes and she tried a few styles so I could see how they would look and feel. Candee was patient with my questions and really listened to my thoughts. She truly wants each of her clients to look and feel their best. On the day of the wedding, Candee was wonderful to work with and very accommodating to each of our styles and desired look. Most importantly, our makeup lasted throughout a humid July day and lots of dancing! I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee Caldwell is a true professional. Her makeup experience and skills are above all others. She helped my bridesmaids, mom, and myself look beautiful. And our makeup lasted the whole day through.

Profile Picture Heather , 5/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee is an extremely talented makeup artist! I do not usually wear makeup and had no idea what specific makeup I wanted. Candee was able to do my makeup so that I look natural but flawless on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, aunt, and even my 91 year old grandmother. Everyone looked beautiful all day long and she had us ready ahead of schedule! A true professional that is definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Candee did a great job in listening to what I wanted and even did a second trial when the first time wasn't exactly what I wanted. Everyone complimented me the whole time how great I looked :) And she is VERY reasonably priced.

Profile Picture shari, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I got married in November 2015 and Candee did my makeup along with my mothers and two of my bridesmaids. I just got all of my pictures back and I am in loveeee in how she did my makeup! I loved how my makeup came out during my trial, and on the day of my wedding but I am blown away with how fabulous all of my girls and I look! I was impressed with Candee professionalism and also her kind, soft and calming attitude. She really listens to what you want and her execution of makeup is top notch while still affordable. I'm a happy customer and will use her again if I ever have another event in the area.

Profile Picture Lianne, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee was wonderful. She came right to my hotel room the day of my wedding and she did my makeup, my bridal parties, and my moms. She was timely and efficient. She also made sure to listen to our opinions and what we had to say and made our visions a reality. Her makeup lasted all night and we all looked great for the photos.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee was great! She got to the hotel the morning of the wedding and was just one of the girls. She had coffee with us and chatted as she made us all up. Candee really does listen and makes your vision a reality. I would definitely recommend Candee for your special day – she’s great to work with! ~Melissa and Eddie 3.14.15~

Profile Picture melissa, 3/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee did an amazing job with our makeup for my wedding! My bridesmaids, MOB and MOG all loved their makeup. I was so impressed with Candee's professionalism. We all enjoyed her company that morning, as well. As promised our makeup lasted all day! Candee is an excellent choice for wedding makeup!

Profile Picture User3568186, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee is amazing ! 26 years of working with brides. She nailed it! She listens is key.
I highly recommend her. She tell's you at the trial getting to know you is important. The cool thing is does daytime appointments so you can see you makeup.

Profile Picture candee, 10/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Candee was personal, pleasent and extremely professional. She took the time to talk to me, get to know me and my girls. I was beyond thrilled with how my makeup came out and at the end of the nignt my makeup looked just a beautiful as it did when she first applied it. I couldn't have dreamed a better person to do makeup for my wedding

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee was enjoyable and a dear to work with!

Profile Picture Terra, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake

Candee is an amazing artist. She made me look absolutely incredible on the most important day of my life. She is upbeat, charismatic, and helpful. We had a "practice run" to try out makeup colors prior to my wedding to ensure that we got the right look. Candee also did makeup for my Mother, and my bridesmaids, and they all loved her work. Candee was very accommodating as one of my bridesmaids has very specific tastes regarding what she puts on her face, and Candee made her look beautiful while upholding her specific requests. I get endless compliments on how great I looked, and I am so happy to have had Candee a part of my wedding team! Thank you!

Profile Picture User3893081, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

Candee,
All I can say is WOW! Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. Working with you was wonderful - I loved meeting you for our makeup trials!

Your experience in the makeup and model industry shines through your work. You know the exact amount of makeup to use to make the person look natural and like themselves, and the amount that will show up perfect in photos.

And the extra bonus was having you come to my hair salon. That made my day so easy and so comfortable.

I hope to use you again soon for other parties, etc.

Thank you Candee for making our day so special and for making me look like a princess.

Christina

Profile Picture Christina, 5/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee provided flawless makeup for myself and several of my bridesmaids and family members for our May 3, 2014 wedding! I would highly recommend her for weddings, proms or any other special event where you would like to look your very best. She is a fun and knowledgeable makeup artist who will make your special event even better!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Candee did an amazing job on our make up. From the first time we met, she was full of suggestions and ideas. The trail was exactly as I had hoped and she gave me options to change the make up and ask questions. The day of the wedding, she was prompt and efficient. She made me and all of my girls look beautiful. The make up lasted all day and night and it didn't feel heavy or overbearing. Great choice for my wedding!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews