Make Up by Candee Caldwell Reviews

Make Up by Candee Caldwell 6
Make Up by Candee Caldwell 7

Gail Marie · Married on 07/28/2019

Professional, friendly, talented

Candee did an amazing job with me for my wedding day. She even fit in another bridesmaid last minute. And when I was looking for a makeup artist, she was the most responsive and reliable. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you! Gail my pleasure to meet you. I can't wait to see pictures from your photographer. Don't once you get them you can upload them to your review.
  • Bianca

Bianca Mia · Married on 12/22/2018

Bridal Makeup

I have known Candee for many years now. She was my go to makeup artist for past weddings I have been in. I knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. Candee is very professional, responsive and flexible. She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. I received so many compliments throughout the day! She did exactly what I had asked and it came out amazing! You can tell that she really loves and is passionate about her job! Thank you Candee!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell 10

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you, I did not realize you were on your honeymoon. You looked so relaxed and tan. I really do appreciate you. Much love..

Jesse Feroce · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

What a warm and amazing person. She made us look beautiful and I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Gillian · Married on 08/19/2018

Candee was an absolute joy to work with! She was flexible, friendly and accomodating to all parties. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Hollis · Married on 08/18/2018

Candee has an unbelievable talent to make you look beautiful and just like yourself even when your not used to wearing make up!! I wanted a natural look yet an obvious glow since it was my wedding day. She accomplished it all on not only me but my family and friends as well!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

gls4571 · Married on 08/08/2018

Candee was fantastic! She was personable, warm and friendly. I told her exactly the look I was going for and she made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • buttercup4224@yahoo.com

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

Candee is genuine, fun, bubbly, easy going, and very comfortable and easy to talk to. She makes you feel warmed and welcomed. My makeup came out exactly how I wanted, which was a more dramatic look. And she made it happen. I had a blast getting dolled up and a blast dancing on the dance floor with her! She’s amazing!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell 19
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell 20
  • FutureMrsP

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

Candee was so responsive with all my questions and concerns! My makeup came out perfectly and all I got was complements all day long. I would have regretted not hiring her.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Amy · Married on 07/14/2017

Candee exceeded my expectations and my makeup came out flawless. She is extremely attentive and patient. She goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect. I could not have done my photoshoot without her. I would not hesitate to use her again and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you Amy, my pleasure to be part of your journey. I wish you tons of success!

Christian · Married on 06/24/2017

My first thought was, "Really? We need a makeup artist? Did we forget how to put on mascara?". At the end of the day the answer was "YES!", we needed a makeup artist. If you are going to spend money on a photographer, shouldn't you be looking your best? Looking at the photographs from the wedding the transformation was just amazing. Candee made everyone look so natural, but fixed those little flaws that each of us had. From eyebrows gone bad to two sets of semi permanent overdone eyelashes, Candee took her time and straightened out our hot messes. The mother of the groom (that's me) and the mother of the bride had some serious dark circles and we both looked so overtired when we sat down in Candee's chair. In no time at all she just painted away the dark circles and tension lines that were the result of working hard to get this wedding together. The mother of the bride's sister said she did not even recognize her own sister (in a good way) after Candee performed her makeup magic.
    On top of creating an outstanding finished product on each of us Candee put up with a whole lot of our crazy while getting each of us ready. Because the wedding was being held at my home there were those 500 last minute details that required my attention and while it would have been nice to have an organized sequence of makeup, we were unable to do that YET Candee never once complained and actually managed to calm us down with her calmness.
    When I look at the pictures from the wedding I am so impressed with what Candee did. I would definitely hire her again, she is a must have!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Alison · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so happy choosing Candee to be my makeup artist for my wedding. She did makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law. Everyone loved the way their makeup came out and we all felt so beautiful. Candee is such a delight and makes everyone feel so comfortable with her. Thank you, Candee!!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/06/2017

Candee was excellent to work with! She was super accommodating, friendly, and professional, not to mention she applied amazing makeup on myself, my mother, and bridesmaids. Our photo's glow with that little extra sparkle of beauty thanks to her! Highly recommend her services! Thank you, Candee!

Sent on 05/09/2017
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell 21
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell 22
    Make Up by Candee Caldwell 23

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you, my pleasure to work with you.

Nicole · Married on 02/26/2017

I loved my wedding make-up! Candee was recommended to me by a friend of mine who recently got married. I contacted her and she got back to me promptly. We did a trial and my eyes got dry from something she had used. When I let her know she scheduled a follow-up visit to try something different at no extra charge. I was extremely grateful. We tried something different and I had no problems. Something that is very important to me is making sure when I get my make up done that I look like an enhanced version of myself. I didn't want to look back at wedding pictures and see someone I didn't recognize. I loved my look. Her skills are unparalleled. I was also struck by her generosity. She information or item she could offer me, she did so without hesitation. I highly recommend Candee for your special day!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you, Nicole my pleasure to be apart of your big day !

Amanda · Married on 01/21/2017

I first met Candee at a bridal show hosted by our venue, and she was also recommended by our photographer. Candee was easy to communicate with via email in the months leading up to the wedding. Candee did makeup for myself, bridesmaids, moms, and a couple other relatives. I always fear that I will look too made up with professional makeup, but Candee was able to highlight my best features while still keeping a pretty natural look. One of my guests even did an up-close inspection of my eyes because she wasn't sure if I had on false lashes or extensions!
    Candee did a great job, and I would definitely recommend her for your bridal makeup.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you Amanda, Love you.

Ashley · Married on 11/27/2016

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful Candee is. I had been in touch with another vendor who just became unresponsive. Getting nervous I found Candee late one night and sent her a message, by the next morning she had already responded. She always got back to me so quickly and was so helpful. I was able to schedule a trial no problem. Candee was so welcoming and kind. The day of my trial I dragged my now husband because I was starting with a cold and had no voice. Despite it probably being totally out of the norm having him around, she made him feel completely welcomed. I only had myself, my mother, and my maid of honor. Despite it being only three people Candee still traveled to me the day of my wedding. While never pushy, she got me to do the fake eyelashes, which were outside of my comfort zone. She had no problem using some of my mom's own products because my mother told her she can be sensitive to makeup at times. Candee is just the sweetest. She is so kind and caring. I cannot say enough about how fantastic she was. I have not felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, in a large part due to Candee. She's not only amazing at what she does she is just an amazing person.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Thank you ! Ashley , you're so sweet ! I love to have some pictures from your wedding day. X0 , Candee

Cassandra · Married on 10/14/2016

Candee was spectacular. My makeup was flawless and she accented my features beautifully without making it look like I had a ton of makeup on. She was able to handle 7 of us that day and remained calm and even helped out with a last minute hair issue for one of my bridesmaids. Her attention to detail and caring attitude made it such a pleasure to work with her. Candee is very talented and made me feel stunning on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Laura · Married on 07/10/2016

Candee provided the wedding makeup for myself, my mom, and my 4 bridesmaids. I met with Candee a few months before the wedding for a trial and she asked what I was looking for in my wedding makeup. I was hoping for a simple, natural, yet polished look, and Candee did exactly that! We even debated the pros and cons of false eyelashes and she tried a few styles so I could see how they would look and feel. Candee was patient with my questions and really listened to my thoughts. She truly wants each of her clients to look and feel their best. On the day of the wedding, Candee was wonderful to work with and very accommodating to each of our styles and desired look. Most importantly, our makeup lasted throughout a humid July day and lots of dancing! I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Candee Caldwell is a true professional. Her makeup experience and skills are above all others. She helped my bridesmaids, mom, and myself look beautiful. And our makeup lasted the whole day through.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Heather,Thank you so much, your day was awesome and thank to be apart of your day.
    Can you cut paste this to the knot ?
    Love you, Candee

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Candee is an extremely talented makeup artist! I do not usually wear makeup and had no idea what specific makeup I wanted. Candee was able to do my makeup so that I look natural but flawless on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, aunt, and even my 91 year old grandmother. Everyone looked beautiful all day long and she had us ready ahead of schedule! A true professional that is definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 07/01/2016
  • MrsW

shari · Married on 04/30/2016

Candee did a great job in listening to what I wanted and even did a second trial when the first time wasn't exactly what I wanted. Everyone complimented me the whole time how great I looked :) And she is VERY reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Lianne · Married on 11/28/2015

I got married in November 2015 and Candee did my makeup along with my mothers and two of my bridesmaids. I just got all of my pictures back and I am in loveeee in how she did my makeup! I loved how my makeup came out during my trial, and on the day of my wedding but I am blown away with how fabulous all of my girls and I look! I was impressed with Candee professionalism and also her kind, soft and calming attitude. She really listens to what you want and her execution of makeup is top notch while still affordable. I'm a happy customer and will use her again if I ever have another event in the area.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Make Up by Candee Caldwell's reply:

Lianne, Thank you, you were a pleasure to work with.

Xo, Candee

Sara · Married on 05/16/2015

Candee was wonderful. She came right to my hotel room the day of my wedding and she did my makeup, my bridal parties, and my moms. She was timely and efficient. She also made sure to listen to our opinions and what we had to say and made our visions a reality. Her makeup lasted all night and we all looked great for the photos.

Sent on 05/25/2015

melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

Candee was great! She got to the hotel the morning of the wedding and was just one of the girls. She had coffee with us and chatted as she made us all up. Candee really does listen and makes your vision a reality. I would definitely recommend Candee for your special day – she’s great to work with! ~Melissa and Eddie 3.14.15~

Sent on 04/06/2015

Candee did an amazing job with our makeup for my wedding! My bridesmaids, MOB and MOG all loved their makeup. I was so impressed with Candee's professionalism. We all enjoyed her company that morning, as well. As promised our makeup lasted all day! Candee is an excellent choice for wedding makeup!

Sent on 10/25/2014