Make Up Artist Pro Group Reviews

18 | Frederick, MD

18 Reviews for Make Up Artist Pro Group

18 Make Up Artist Pro Group Reviews

Helen · Married on 10/25/2015

Makeup Artist Pro Group was a pleasure to work with.Having them do make up at my wedding was one of the first (and the best!) decisions i made while wedding planning.Make up was one of thing i knew i didn't want to worry about on the day of the wedding,and it came out wonderfully.Makeup Artist Pro Group is a true proffesionall team and has a passion for this work.If you're thinking about hiring them,go for it - but book early because they are in demand! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Thank you Helen.

Jordan · Married on 10/24/2015

Maria was absolutely wonderful! She did a beautiful job - was on time, sweet and the value was fantastic. She also did my maid of honor's makeup for free since she had some extra time. I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Thank you Jordan!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/10/2015

Maria was great to work with and did a beautiful job!!

• Z

Zulma · Married on 09/29/2015

When I met Andrea Gimenez, I didnt even need a trial! I told her exactly what I wanted and she captured my look effortlessly! I highly recommend her for occasions, holidays, and weddings and parties!

I wanted my makeup to look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I hired Makeup Artist Pro Group for myself and a few of my bridesmaids. I knew exactly what I wanted (and didn't want) and communicating my vision to them was easy. They all made me confident that my desired look could be easily accomplished. The process on my wedding day was super peaceful and relaxing. Tina came to my location which made it even easier! My makeup (and my bridesmaids) came out better than I could have ever imagined and I'm forever grateful to Tina and Makeup Artist Pro Group for making it happen! I would recommend their services for your special day with great confidence!

Holly · Married on 07/30/2015

I really could not be happier! As a result, my wedding was absolutely wonderful. Make Up Artist Pro Group did my makeup and the photos speak for themselves. The lady who did my makeup was so pleasant, friendly and excellent at her job. Thank you so very much, Highly recommended. I've still got a huge smile on my face :D

Sent on 08/13/2015

Make Up Artist Pro Group's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Andrea · Married on 05/30/2015

I contacted Andrea for my 30th birthday celebration, it was in a hot summer day and she managed to apply makeup that didn't feel caked on or like it was falling off my face. I chose a neutral look and I was very pleased with her services. I would recommend her to everyone who's looking for a professional look.

Tia · Married on 05/02/2015

I recently got married to my childhood sweetheart and wanted my day to be perfect. I had the perfect dress, hair, and venue. All I needed was my makeup to be perfect. So I got in contact with the Makeup Artist Pro Group. They were absolutely wonderful. My makeup looked flawless. I had an outdoor wedding and I'm a big emotional baby, so I knew I needed something to accommodate those two things. They came to the venue and were very professional. My pictures turned out perfect. Even after me balling my eyes out.

lanae · Married on 04/05/2015

They made my wedding day amazing! My makeup was flawless! My husband loved it. They were very timely and took into consideration what I wanted to look like and made it happen! I would definitely recommend them to other brides. :-)

Have you ever been so impressed with someone's services that you were at a loss for words? Well, that is exactly how you will feel after having your makeup done by Maria. I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding a couple of weeks ago and Maria did our (the bridesmaids) and the bride's (my cousin) makeup. I can't express how beautiful everyone looked! The bridesmaids were stunning and the bride was flawless. We were so overwhelmed with the amazing job Maria did that we almost messed up her work with tears of joy. The makeup was light and natural and Maria worked with both speed and professionalism. She was an absolute joy to work with! Ten stars for such an awesome makeup artist!

• W

Wendy · Married on 02/22/2015

I've gotten my makeup done by makeup artists on a few occasions, and I picked Maria at Make Up Artist Pro Group after my cousin used her for her wedding last year. I was really impressed with how my makeup turned out, and she was incredibly sweet and calming to the bride, which I knew would be an important quality to calm my own wedding day jitters. Since I had recently gotten engaged, I made sure to get her card, and called her a few weeks later when I set my wedding date to book her.

When my wedding day came, she arrived early and was really pleasant. She kept me feeling at ease and stayed right on schedule throughout. It was clear that she keeps her kit and her supplies sanitary, and the products in the kit (other than the few products of my own that I preferred she use) are of great quality. They even gave me the option to purchase some of the products for touch ups.

Throughout the whole process, she was very professional. I had a lot of specific ideas and requests for my big day makeup, and she was comfortable trusting my preferences for certain products. My makeup looked gorgeous. Totally perfect and more flawless than I ever could have imagined. My three bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful.

Most importantly, my makeup photographed beautifully. I could not have been happier. I'm so glad that my cousin found Makeup Artist Pro Group first, and that I decided to book them for my special day.

Melissa · Married on 02/01/2015

I was my sister's maid of honor and we all had our make up done by this group for her wedding. They were professionals and did an absolutely stunning job. I loved that we all looked very special and made up yet we looked natural at the same time. My sister woke up with a big blemish the day of the wedding of all times. They were able to completely cover it up so you couldn't see it at all. Very professional and nice too.

Harper · Married on 11/16/2014

I hired Tina last year to do my wedding day makeup for a summer, outdoor wedding because I was worried about my makeup lasting through the heat. I am so happy that I did because not only did I look like it was just applied even after the party but I have never felt so beautiful. I am not sure what she did but my eyes looked like they sparkled and my skin looked and felt perfect. Everybody commented that I looked amazing.

• User4797111 · event on: 01/17/2015

After a friend recommended this site to me, I booked an appointment to have my makeup done for a very special evening—my engagement party! Maria showed up right on time and was very friendly. She took a long time getting to know my preferences and what kind of makeup I wanted for this big night. After we discussed colors and different types of application, she got started.

I didn’t look in the mirror until she was done and I was blown away by the way I looked after. I thought I was good at doing my own makeup, but when I saw what Maria did, I knew the benefits of using a professional make-up artist. My fiancée complimented me many times throughout the night, and the pictures we took looked absolutely gorgeous.

I would definitely recommend this company to others. They are professional and know exactly what they are doing. Maria even gave me a lot of tips along the way to encourage me to experiment with the techniques she was doing. She knew a lot about skin care too. I will be using this company soon again!

Abi · event on: 03/21/2015

Maria did my makeup and it looked AMAZING!!! Everyone complimented me and Maria really went the extra mile to make sure it was perfect!

She is truly a great person to work with and very talented!

It was so beautiful I wish she could do my makeup every day!!!

Maria is the best!

• User5125579 · event on: 01/19/2015

Maria understands personal touch. She builds a relationship with you while understanding your beauty needs. My face looked beautiful!

Jennifer · event on: 11/22/2015

I hired Maria to teach me about makeup application which she did thoughtfully and patiently. She offered ample tips throughout the session and ensured I felt comfortable with the process. Thanks, Maria!

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2018

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

I had an agreement with this company that 2 makeup artists would do makeup for 7 girls the day of my wedding. On the day of my wedding, while getting ready at the venue, I received a call that one of the makeup artists had not shown up (1.5 hours after the time that I was told the artist would arrive). When I called the manager she gave me the run-around about there being a lot of traffic and the artist being nearby. I understand that traffic can be an issue especially when there are events in town. However, as a professional, you're supposed to be aware of what's going on and budget your time accordingly.

Since only 1 of the 2 artists showed up only 5 girls got their makeup done (in order to avoid making everyone late). My mother made the executive decision that she and my mother in law would just have to do their own makeup. This was a real disappointment for everyone involved. My mother-in-law is still talking about how she should have booked her own artist which reflects negatively on me.

This company is not reliable and I would not recommend. Pay more money and go elsewhere if you want your MUA to show up! P.S. the company's manager tried to say the MUA was in the parking lot of the hotel when I cancelled. Either way 1.5 hours late is unacceptable and something that nobody wants to deal with on their wedding day.

The MUA who did show up did a fairly decent job.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Make Up Artist Pro Group's reply:

Unfortunately I was not aware that there would be huge event in the city that would block off a ton of streets, deviate traffic, and make many streets un-accessible due to the event plus flooded areas due to severe storms. The second artist got caught in that mess and was, in fact 1.5 hours late getting there as she could not find ways around. When she did find the venue, she would have had not only enough time to complete the two people but possible one or two more. I was told to cancel her when she was at the parking lot even when she could have done the work with time to spare. I apologized then and now for any stress this added to your wedding day but I accommodated multiple changes in the number of people for the event, the location for service, and the time table so I am shocked that you would state that we were "inflexible" as nothing was the same as it was when originally hired. We refunded the fee for the two people that did not get the service due to their decision but not because of us, since the artist that was there could have also done it or the one that was canceled by you. Regardless, I thank you for your feedback and wish you the best.