Make-up Art by Jenny Reviews

40 | Miami, FL

40 Reviews for Make-up Art by Jenny

Genevieve · Married on 04/02/2011

Hi Jenny!

You did a wonderful job with my make-up, my mother's make-up and my bridesmaid's make-up. I could not have done it without you. You made me feel like a star and my photos look like a million bucks. Thank you! You have so much talent!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Kim · Married on 11/27/2010

Jenny did a great job for me for my wedding! i have never liked having my picture taken but loved the way I looked in all of my wedding photos. My makeup lasted all day but was easily removed later. She gave me some much needed makeup tips too !

Sent on 12/08/2010

Morgan · Married on 10/16/2010

Jenny made me feel gorgeous! She is a professional artist. She uses great products and knows how to use them! I felt beautiful walking down the aisle and for the rest of the night!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2010

I looked like a movie star on my wedding day thanks to Jenny. She is an amazing make-up artist. She used great products and knew exactly what kind and shade of make up to use on my face. She even taught me some techniques that I now use everyday. Definitely use Jenny for your wedding day make up.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Emily · Married on 10/10/2010

Jenny was fantastic. Professional and talented, she achieved exactly the look I was wanting. On top of it all, she has a great sense of humor and getting ready was a blast!

Sent on 10/11/2010

April · Married on 10/02/2010

Jenny is absolutely wonderful. She made me and all my bridesmaids looks gorgeous. She does a great job of listening to what you want your makeup to look like on your wedding day and made me look like a better version of myself. She is really sweet and makes you feel completely comfortable. My makeup was finished at 2pm and l looked just as good at 2am after lots of tears and dancing.

Sent on 10/27/2010

danielle · Married on 09/19/2010

Jenny was everything I could have asked for in a make-up artist for my wedding day. She was so professional, but also her warm and inviting personality really helped "ease" the getting ready process for myself and the other ladies. I loved how she explained the products she was using, why she was using them and provided helpful tips that will extend well beyond that day. I have seen some of my photographer's pics already and I just love how the make-up turned out. I'd highly recommend Jenny to any bride!!

Sent on 09/26/2010

Claudia · Married on 09/04/2010

Jenny exceeded my expectations in her ability to provide make up for 9 members of the bridal party during a timespan of 3-1/2 hours. She worked very efficiently and with a high level of service. All the bridesmaids, mothers, and bride felt especially pampered and ready for the special evening. She even took a few minutes to show attention to our little flowergirl who enjoyed receiving just a bit of lip gloss and blush.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Maduyan · Married on 09/03/2010

Jenny is the most professional and for a lack of better words awesome make-up artist. Her work speaks volumes! She is very open to whatever you want her to do, but she has a way of knowing what works best for your skin and personality.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Mellyssa · Married on 06/26/2010

Jenny is absolutely AMAZING! She really was able to choose a look that fit me well, without OVER doing it! I felt amazing on my wedding day, and looked amazing too! Thanks Jenny!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Britney · Married on 06/19/2010

Jenny did my make-up on three different occasions, for my Bridal and Engagement shoots, and wedding day make-up. I highly recommend her services - Jenny was always very easy to get in touch with and she even came to me on location each time. She has a very high quality product that truly lasts. Jenny puts you at ease and makes you beautiful!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Carole · Married on 06/17/2010

I can't recommend Jenny highly enough. I booked a trial with Jenny prior to having engagement photos shot and was incredibly pleased with the look she gave me. It was me, but better. As many other brides have mentioned, I have included several tips and products Jenny used on me for my wedding. On the day-of, she came to the wedding venue and did make-up for me, as well as the Mother of the Groom and my future stepdaughter. Jenny's warm and engaging personality helped me relax and feel at ease. Thank you, Jenny, for making me feel so beautiful, and being a part of a wonderful day.

Sent on 10/09/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2010

Jenny did a great job on our make-up! She made my mom and sister look so beautiful! My mom was really nervous and Jenny was great at dealing with her and making her comfortable. My mom was thrilled with how her make-up turned out. It took me a minute to get used to seeing myself with eyeshadow, but I quickly fell in love with my make-up! Everyone complimented me on how beautiful I looked, and my husband especially loved how I looked. I felt really pretty and was so glad I didn't just do my make-up myself. It was definitely the way to go getting it done by a pro. Jenny was fun to talk to while we were getting ready! Also, she has a really good eye for what colors flatter different people, etc.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Emily · Married on 05/29/2010

Jenny is an amazing makeup artist! She is very professional and has a natural calming ability (which really helps in the middle of wedding chaos!). She listened to the desires of me and my bridal party and created natural, flawless looks for all of us! Thank you Jenny for making us all shine on such a special day!

Sent on 06/05/2010
  • mrs. clike

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2010

Not to brag, but I looked pretty fabulous on my wedding day! So did my mom and maid of honor - thanks to Jenny! My skin, which is usually sunburned and marked with acne scars, was flawless without being caked on and looked great even in untouched pictures. Jenny's makeup did not breakout my ultra-sensitive skin either, and I usually breakout from everything.

Being Asian, I usually do my own makeup because I do not trust non-Asian artists to get it right but Jenny made sure I got what I wanted. She told me to bring pictures I liked to the trial and spent a while analyzing them with me before we began. During the trial, she described what and how she was doing as we went, which was great because I picked up so many tips and tricks from her that way. She also told me which blotting powder to buy for the big day. When we were done, she had me look at the result in different lights in three different mirrors and tell her what I wanted different. She took notes on everything - seriously, EVERYTHING! I was impressed.

Jenny was very flexible. I approached her pretty close to the wedding. She was already booked that day but agreed to take me on providing I agreed to do my makeup early and her other client didn't see a problem with that. (I thought it was very responsible of Jenny to check with the other bride!) It was very easy to schedule a trial with her as well. On the big day, she showed up right on time (she had told me what time to schedule the hair team) with her big makeup case. She was friendly and got along with everyone in the suite great. She also helped me fix my hair! (Thanks, Jenny, I still have your comb!) Having Jenny around that morning made me much less nervous, if at all, than I would have been. She knew what she was doing, and having recently got married herself, knew what I was going through.

With a little bit of touching up in the evening, the makeup stayed on beautifully the whole day. And it was an atypically hot, muggy day!

I guess this is why magazines and society ladies in the area all go to Jenny for makeup!

Sent on 06/22/2010

heather · Married on 05/22/2010

Jenny did my makeup as well as makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and my mom on my wedding day. Everyone's makeup looked beautiful- there to stay for the whole day, even after a night of dancing. The photos turned out great. She was very professional- unflustered by requests from 6 very different people. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Shawna · Married on 05/21/2010

So I live in San Diego but had my wedding in Cary, NC. Hardest part about having my wedding out of town was finding a good makeup and hair artist. After numerous trials and trips to NC, I finally found Jenny! She was perfect and all of the moms and bridesmaids loved her. I would highly recommend her for makeup!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Jan · Married on 05/16/2010

I strongly recommend Make-up Art by Jenny. She did a wonderful job making over myself and all of the ladies in my wedding party. Jenny is a down-to-earth, recent bride herself who listens to the client to ensure she gets the look you desire. For me, she went against her better judgment and make-up expertise to ensure that I felt comfortable with the look she created by applying the eye make-up in a way that mimicked my everyday application. Jenny's incredibly knowledgeable, and she has a great personality that allows you to connect with her on a personal level. Everyone who received her services for my wedding had nothing but positive things to say about her. She's a bargain considering the magnificent job that she does. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best for that special occasion. I wish I could have Jenny do my make-up on a daily basis!

Sent on 05/26/2010

Elena · Married on 04/17/2010

Jenny did a wonderful job for both my bridal portrait and wedding. She made me look natural, yet glamorous, but I still looked like myself. She is also a blast to have around while we got ready! She was so flexible when we needed to change the time back a little bit. I would recommend her fully to any bride!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2010

Camile · Married on 04/03/2010

After being extremely satisfied with the makeup Jenny did for my wedding, I booked a make up lesson for me and three other girlfriends. Jenny was very professional and a great teacher. She started with a lecture that went beyond make up and gave us great tips about skin care. Then each of us got a one-on-one makeup application lesson and a customized list of make up products that best matched each of our complexities. We all looked stunning and were very pleased with the lesson: it was a perfect girls' night ;) Thank you Jenny!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Ronda · Married on 03/27/2010

One of my photographers recommended Jenny. You know that you've found a great make up artist when a photographer tells you about her. And my photographer was right! Jenny did such a wonderful job. She made me feel at ease and really contributed to the relaxed atmosphere leading up to the ceremony. She is great at what she does, and I also felt like she really cared about making my wedding day wonderful. My make-up looked so great. My skin was flawless, and she perfectly matched the look I was going for. Every time I see the pictures, I'm thankful that I got to work with Jenny.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Michaela · Married on 03/20/2010

Jenny was absolutely amazing. She made myself and two bridesmaids look beautiful. Both BMs wear very little makeup on an everyday basis so they were a little nervous and didn't want the 'caked on' look. They looked fawless! Jenny was so perfessional, but yet very personable. She was a great addition to my day and made me feel very at ease. My new husband even commented on my make-up!

Sent on 03/30/2010

Rachael · Married on 03/13/2010

Jenny was amazing!!! My makeup was PERFECT !!! Flawless and everyone loved it! My whole Bridal Party raved about how amazing the makeup was - on me and them! Can't say enough good things about her. A delight to work with and truly good at what she does!! I'd recommend her 1000x over!

Sent on 03/28/2010

Katie · Married on 01/30/2010

Jenny was great to work with! She really listened to me during my trial, and then helpfully sent me a list of the products she used afterward.On my wedding day, the Chapel Hill area got several inches of snow, but she still made it out to our venue to do makeup. That's dedication! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2010

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2009

Jenny is not only talented and professional, but so friendly- she makes you feel like you have been friends for years. Jenny listens well to your needs when it comes to makeup and offers great suggestions. She thoroughly explains everything she does, making you feel comfortable the entire time. I have never felt more beautiful then on my wedding day when she did my makeup. I received so many compliments and I would reccommend Jenny to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2010