16 Reviews for Make A Memory Photo Booths

The photo booth was awesome! They had so many props for my guests to use! Our book turned out great! The attendants were awesome and even searched us out to make us hop in before the night ended!

We also got the draperies for the venue from Make A Memory. They transformed the space and I would highly recommend them!! They were beautiful!! :)

Profile Picture CARLY, 11/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

loved it! everyone really enjoyed it! I loved how they made sure to pull my husband and I aside to get our pictures taken in the photo booth.

Profile Picture Jacqui, 7/12/13, 5 Reviews
4.3

It would have been nice if you could have accepted a debit or credit card to extend our service an hour.

Profile Picture User2768947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Make a memory Photobooth was a huge hit at my wedding! Both my husband and I and all of our guest had a blast. The two ladies who ran the Photobooth were amazing!! And the book we got to take home was a great laugh the next morning! I would HIGHLY recommend make a memory Photobooth!!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A bit pricey ( vs other local photobooth rentals) however we choose this one because of the great staff & easy access into the booth. Our guest loved the photobooth.

Profile Picture Barb, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding! We have had a great time looking at the pictures ...fun memories of a very a very special day!

Profile Picture Robert & Caryl, 9/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Really loved Make a Memory! We had plenty of great props for pictures. The team at Make a Memory worked great together getting our guests in and out and making sure they got the pictures into our photo book. We loved the finished book that was put together. There was never a line for our guests. They are so professional and did a great job!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/4/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
0.5

BEWARE! This vendor did not show up to my wedding! My wedding was 8/27 (during Hurricane Irene), I spoke with the vendor the day before and she assured me that the time change of my wedding would be good and that they would be there. The weather barely changed at that point and they didn't come. They called about 2 hrs prior to my wedding and they hadn't even attempt to make it. They tried to argue that the bridge closed, but that wasn't true at all. In fact, my wedding was at 12 and the storm didn't start until late that night. After calling them, they didn't want to return my money. They wanted to give me $300 back and keep $650 when they didn't even leave their house! I mean come on', my wedding just got ruined and both the owners were VERY rude to me! I had to get my attorney to threaten them and they eventually gave me $650 and kept the $300 deposit. HOW HEARTLESS? THEY DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!

Profile Picture ashley , 8/27/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

SO WORTH IT!
Make a memory photo booths was one the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! The photos were high quality, the service was professional and fun, the cost was beyond reasonable and all the guests LOVED the photo booth. The photo booth itself was big enough to fit a lot of my friends and family for group pictures and the props they provided kept my guests wanting to take picture, after picture, after picture! It was so much fun to have such a unique & stylish photo booth at the wedding. One of the best parts was the photo book that was made for me and my husband after the wedding, we got a copy of EVERY PHOTO our guests took! I couldn't have been happier! A special thanks to JoAnne & Terri who worked the booth for the wedding, they made the entire experience AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jasalyn, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JoAnne and Terri are the real deal! They give 110% and focus on meeting the needs of the individuals. If you want to be assured that your next event will go smoothly with every detail covered, Make a Memory is your answer.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/23/10, 1 Review