MAKE IT FIT Reviews

3 | Brea, CA

3 Reviews for MAKE IT FIT

maya · Married on 07/13/2013

Thank you for making me feel like a princess! Customer service was beyond anyone could ask for and my dress was everything I wanted a and more ! Thank you !

Sent on 12/20/2013

Marylou · Married on 04/23/2011

I'm a shorty and had to get my wedding gown altered to right length and get 7 bustles. I got a quote from the dress store I bought it from that it would be around $400. No way! Went here thinking that I was going to pay almost as much for what I needed done. However, I was pleasantly pleased that it was reasonable and affordable for the value that was done on my dress. Thank you.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Dina · Married on 04/24/2010

Wow! This place is the best! They do a really really really good job altering wedding dresses. I went into this place because I heard really good reviews about them, I decided to check it out. Prior to walking in to “Make it Fit” I was disappointed with my dress, I started regretting purchasing my dress from Alfred Angelo. But, after the third fitting I fell in love with the dress. The way they alter dresses is unbelievable! My dress fit me like a glove and I received so many complements on it! Great customer service, this is the place to go!

Sent on 05/07/2010