Make A Face Photo Booths Reviews

36 | Houston, TX

36 Reviews for Make A Face Photo Booths

M · Married on 08/11/2018

Make a Face Photo was the best. Andres fulfilled our request of a USB / Flash drive instead of a cd, he was so very helpful. They responded to all my emails and phone calls and contacted me the day of the event to let me know their arrival time. Pilar, our attendant, was also very helpful and friendly. She made sure we didn't forget to take a picture before the night wsa over. I highly recommend them to anyone. OMG, the animated pictures are fabulous!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for allowing us at your event! It was a pleasure being there.

Jessica · Married on 02/03/2018

Awesome experience, easy to work with, great memories made! Highly recommended!

Allison · Married on 12/16/2017

Very attentive attendant, large range of props , reasonable priced , will use again for all events , will recommend to all my friends and family

• Y

Yanneth · Married on 03/10/2017

The Best photo booth ever! On time and super elegant! I would definitely use them again. I loved that they gave 2 copies of the prints. Loved the layout the chose for me. Also, the attendants where awesome. so helpful and great attitude!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Yanneth and we are glad that we met your expectations!

Marlon · Married on 09/15/2016

Give details on the background of your attendees to match the type of photo chochie items to use.

• Y

Yvette · Married on 09/10/2016

The staff is willing to help with suggestions on size of booth, props and how the print outs come out. Very easy to work with!

Lindsey · Married on 02/27/2016

We had Make a Face Photobooth for our wedding this past weekend in Galveston. They were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and the attendants at the wedding were super sweet and helpful. We received lots of compliments about the props and how great it was that the photobooth matched the decorations at our wedding. The best part was having the pictures to look back on the next day. It was very obvious that our guests had a great time.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! We are honored to have worked for you. We hope to see you again soon!

Our guests loved the photo booth! The props were great and we love that we can go online to see the pictures as well as the DVD.

Heather · Married on 10/25/2015

Make a Face Photo Booth was so much fun at my wedding! The guests LOVED it! People were talking about it for weeks after the wedding. They loved having printed photos to take home with them. They also loved being able to access the online gallery and download the photos they took. The staff is very professional, and the equipment is state of the art. The photo booth itself is very elegant and added a layer of sophistication to my venue and décor. The guests liked how it was enclosed in addition to the “red carpet” entry. Everyone was extremely impressed with the variety and quantity of the props. I highly recommend investing in Make a Face for your wedding or special events – it provides entertainment as well as a favor & memory of the event. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that everyone enjoyed our photo booth.

Nedda · Married on 10/23/2015

We had a great experience with the photo booth all our guest had a wonderful time and they were very professional. We recommend Make a face photo booth to family and friends. Thank you

Peggy · Married on 10/09/2015

Make A Face Photo Booths were amazing. The guest had a great time. No worries regarding setup or take down. They handled it all. Very nice/great to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Happy to hear from you! We are glad that everything went as well as you expected.

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

I would highly recommend this company to anybody looking for a photo booth for their event! Great service, great quality, and great enjoyment!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We are very excited to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth! Thanks and congratulations again!

Tiffany · Married on 07/18/2015

Make a Face was amazing to work with! Everyone was so helpful and easy to talk too! The photo booth was the hit of our wedding! They are so professional and were a joy to work with! They will definitely make your event!! We had a blast and it was perfect!!

• Lilliana

Lilliana · Married on 07/11/2015

I would highly recommend Make a Face Photo Booth to everyone! Everything was organized and all the pictures came out great!!! Staff was very helpful and friendly and my guest loved how fast and fun the photo booth was. These guys are amazing and I cant wait to book them again for our next event!! I am so glad we had them at our wedding because everyone had a great time and my husband and I loved seeing all the funny photos our guest took. Also this was affordable and great for any event!! Thank you guys again this was a big hit at our wedding!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Make A Face Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Lilliana! We are glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed our photo booth. :)

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2015

Make A Face Photo Booths was awesome! My guests raved about it. I think this was the biggest hit of my daughters quinceanera. I highly recommend them.....and add the upgrade for the scrap book....absolutely worth it!

griselda · Married on 06/13/2015

Everyone had a blast with the photo booth. I highly recommend them. Easy to book and work with. They take care of everything for you.

Mayra · Married on 05/23/2015

If you have Guests to Impress I highly recommend Make A Face Photo Booths, We loved their service!!!!
    The staff was Friendly, Helpful and very Professional, They kept all their props very well organized and have great selection. They took the time to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted it and Totally Delivered!!!

Thank you Make A Face Photo Booths for making My daughter's Event Memorable!!!!

I am so happy I chose Make a face for my big day! The setup was amazing and everyone loved all the props. The company was extremely professional and easy to communicate with throughout the planning process. I highly recommend them!! All the photos came out great!

Jhoana · Married on 04/18/2015

Loved this guys!!! Their staff was so friendly and helpful,very welcoming. The product was lovely and such a high quality!!

Christopher · Married on 01/25/2015

They did a great job and my wedding. The set up was absolutely gorgeous it really made my wedding that much better. The gold and ivory really dressed up my wedding. The only thing I did not like where the props, they have good props but they didn't have any signs of funny sayings they have hats and glasses but no signs other than that. Over all. Loved it.

Roxy · Married on 01/17/2015

Make A Face Photo Booth was a smash hit at the wedding! Everyone - from 3 year-old children to grandparents - loved the photo booth. The attendants were very friendly, courteous and professional. The price we paid was a bridal show price and we thought it was more than reasonable considering it included out-of- area travel fees as well. I would certainly recommend Make A Face Photo Booth to anyone wanting to add something special to their party or event.

Diana · Married on 12/06/2014

It was so much fun! We loved it as well as our guest!

Mervyn · Married on 11/16/2014

Photo booth was a lot of fun for the guests! Good service and good set up.

If you are in the Houston area, we were in Galveston, and looking for a photo booth, then Make- A- Face is the way to go. We found them on the internet and couldn't be more pleased. The pricing was extremely competitive. They arrived exactly when they were supposed to and the set-up and clean-up was timely. The props were fabulous with lots of choices and the operation was flawless. There were 2 attendants to ensure everything ran smoothly. All of our guests loved them and the best thing is you go in an actual booth instead of just standing in front of a camera. They definitely deserve the 5 star rating.

I am extremely pleased with the service I received. They are very professional and will work with you on what you want/need. Everybody loved the photo booth and said it was very fun. Definitely one of the best photo booths in the area.