Majestic Wedding Decor Reviews

18 | Parker Dam, CA

18 Reviews for Majestic Wedding Decor

Great service. Very happy with the outcome.

Wonderful people who took time to meet with me several times and delivered flowers and decorations that were even better than expected! We received so many compliments about our wedding decorations!!! Thank you so much Joe and Rasha!!

Anita · Married on 04/19/2014

The backdrop and chandelier were gorgeous and the linens just tied everything together!!!! I received nothing but compliments the whole night! Even my husband said to me "Wow - this looks amazing"!

I can't thank you enough!!!!
    Joe & Rachell

Abood · Married on 04/19/2014

Joe and Rachel were very professional and helped make our Wedding day everything we dreamed and more. When speaking with Joe you can just feel his passion about what he does. He was very helpful and offered his professional opinion about what we wanted. When i walked into our venue my jaw dropped i couldn't believe how beautiful everything was.You were so helpful throughout the whole process and available to answer any questions I had The flowers are stunning as well as the layout and decor. Thank you Joe and Rachel for everything

Sent on 06/07/2014

Majestic Wedding Decor's reply:

Thank you very much for the buatiful word was pleasure working with you

Fantastic flowers and beautiful arrangements

gadia · Married on 07/19/2013

I used majestic wedding decor twice for my wedding and my brothers wedding and let me tell you that both times they only delivered the best work. When i saw their work on my wedding day i fell in love. They are amazing at what they do and if you choose them you will not be dissapointed at all. I highly recommend them to everyone. They always deliver the best work ever. Great job guys and keep it up.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Majestic Wedding Decor's reply:

Thank you Very much for the nice word Gadia was pleasure working with you and Peter
    Joe & Rachel

Clair · Married on 06/02/2013

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I loved them. Rachel did an incredible job of capturing what I envisioned for my wedding. She and Joe were very easy to work with and I felt she took lot of time and put a great amount of effort into making all the arrangements very personal and very beautiful. She really went above and beyond.
    She came in under budget and gave us great value, very personal and caring service and was a total professional. It was a real privilege for us to have such an amazing artist to work with. I would recommend Majestic Decor to any of my friends for their wedding.
    Clair and Jeff

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2013

I was blown away by the quality of services and professionalism I received on my wedding day. From the flowers to the back drop decor, my wedding was everything I could have dreamed of and more. Joe and Rachel were so helpful and willing to accommodate all of my special requests, you can tell these two really love what they do. I would recommend their services to anyone. We were even able to come in UNDER budget!

Eman · Married on 04/20/2013

Joe is amazing to work with!!! Not only is he full of great ideas he is so detail oriented. Majestic Décor provided beautiful linens and decor services for our wedding. The decor was stunning. All the little things he thinks of, and works with ANY budget. I would recommend in style weddings over and over again!! Absolutely Brilliant You gain a friendship working with Joe and his wife Rachel and you lose the "business" beyond your expectations to help you :) Joe met with us many times, never charged us more for meetings or to see samples - we can't say enough about how helpful he was and about how happy we were with the decor.

Aster · Married on 10/21/2012

Majestic Wedding Décor made our dream wedding come true. When we stepped into our venue, we we're speechless. From the lighting, draping, centerpieces, and our sweetheart table...... Oh my!! I can go on and on. People tell me what a beautiful wedding we had. Someone told me, “that wedding look like it came out of a magazine"! I said wow!! Very nice!! Joe & Rachel attended to my needs. When I told Them what we wanted, they went at it, and there focus was to aim to please. Very professional, coordinated, and talented!!
    Thank you Very much From ( Aster & Angelo)

Clara · Married on 10/20/2012

Fantastic service. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. My girls loved their bouquets and the guys and parents looked beautiful with their boutonnière and corsages on.
    I did not see the church decorations until I walked in, but from what I saw it looked beautiful. I have seen a picture of the before people walked in and it looked just like I imagine it.
    Definitely recommending them to more people.
    Thanks for a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Majestic Wedding Decor's reply:

Thank you Clara, was pleasure working with you

leiah · Married on 09/01/2012

We met with Joe and he really went out of his way to assist us. Lighting was perfect and drapery made the reception area look very elegant. The flowers were stunning and beautiful. Majestic Décor made the reception of my wedding look gorgeous. We got so many compliments about the draping and lighting. My wedding pictures just came out and if it wasn't for the work that Majestic Décor put, it wouldn't have come as pretty.

Gloria · Married on 07/21/2012

The hall looked amazing. Beyond our wildest dreams. We couldn't even fathom what he was going to make it look like despite all of his descriptions to us. We were blown away; and, I think our guests were too. Everything was absolutely stunning!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2011

Our friends and family talk about it as if it happened just a week ago! Well, just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful floral arrangements and the fabulous decor at the reception. From the first time I saw your work I was very impressed and didn't even consider other decorators. But when I entered the hall I was blown away! You are a bunch of amazing, amazing talents and we could not have asked for more. Thank you so much! From Jessica & Marc

Sandy · Married on 07/23/2011

Angelo and I were so happy with the decor Joe, I just wanna say the hall was beautiful from the trees in the lobby and the backdrop to the linens and crystal, everything was just perfect ! Thank you so so much, I lost count of the number of people who commented on the beautiful decoration that you created. The head table set up was brilliant to the details. Our guests and the staff at Da Vinci were asking where we got the idea from and I gave Joe full credit as he was the one that suggested the decoration and you did a fantastic job with the flowers and the center pieces. Thank you again for making our day extra special. Love, Sandy and Angelo.

Alexandra · Married on 05/28/2011

Great thanks for a wonderful service you have provide us with. Your special touch made the hall look magical! The Centerpiece was beautiful., Overlays, chair cover and the canopy look amazing! .they really finish the room. we had many comments. We're grateful to you and your staff been apart of our wedding day. Thanks again Alexandra & Philip

Taleen · Married on 05/07/2011

There isn't enough room on this page to even begin to tell you how grateful Andy and I are for your creativity, attention to detail and talented visions in creating the most beautiful wedding we had ever seen. We had the pleasure of working with you and your team for our engagement party and wedding. Andy and I were taken back when we first walked into our banquet hall…absolutely breath taking! There wasn't a single detail that was left untouched. Till this day we receive compliments from both our guests and strangers who had seen pictures from our wedding through friends. We were also told that our flowers lasted for weeks! Working with you was the most enjoyable and easiest part of planning our wedding and you had truly made it unforgettable. We look forward to working with you again in the future. With our love, Taleen & Andy (2011/May/7th)

Nada · Married on 12/09/2007

I loved my flower bouquet, it was exactly what I wanted. You did an awesome job Joe. I really appreciate your service, you and Rasha were great.