Majestic Theatre Reviews

4 | Madison, WI

4 Reviews for Majestic Theatre

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

The Majestic was absolutely perfect for us. We were looking for an untraditional place to throw one big party, and we definitely found it! Reanna took over right after the other coordinator left and did not miss a beat. She has been working there for so many years that she knows the in's and out's of that place well. She is super professional and takes the job very seriously! She was able to help me coordinate a less formal vibe with no sit down dinner, and everything turned out perfectly. The bartenders were just as wonderful and so responsive and quick! All of the staff were so friendly and really joined together to pull my night off without a hitch! They packed up my decor while I was on the dance floor so that was just one less thing to think about. Thank you Majestic for hosting our wedding!! Our guests had nothing but great things to say.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Keslie · Married on 05/21/2016

The Majestic Theatre was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. Loni, the wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful and flexible. The rest of the staff was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend the Majestic Theatre!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Tara · Married on 12/10/2016

3.5
      3.5

The Majestic Theatre is such a cool wedding venue. Reanna was our point person the day of our wedding, despite having gone through 3 different coordinators, she was great and on top of everything, making the day go so smoothly. We had to be flexible with the rehearsal time since a band was playing the night before the wedding, but we made it work and there were no issues. I'm so happy we decided to get married here and have the reception, our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

0.4
      0.5

The Majestic changed their wedding planner in the middle of our planning session. She never returned my calls or put me in contact with the new person in charge, wouldn't let us cancel our wedding and then re-booked our wedding date with another couple and didn't return our deposit.

Sent on 07/23/2016