Majestic Florals Reviews

34 | Reading, PA

34 Reviews for Majestic Florals

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2012

Mickey made our wedding day extra special. His flowers were absolutely amazing, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on what a lovely job he did. His creative unique style was just what my husband an I were looking for....and even better. He was so down to earth and fun to work with. We highly recommend Majestic Florals!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Holly · Married on 10/15/2011

Working with Mickey from Majestic Florals was such a fabulous part of our wedding! We loved every second we got to chat with him. He has a great vision and really takes the time to understand what you are imagining for your wedding. His floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful and he was always willing to work within our budget. He is truely amazing at what he does and I highly recommend his services. It was such a pleasure working with him and the rest of his staff! I might have to go into his store to buy myself flowers just so I can visit with him again! Thanks Mickey!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Jill · Married on 09/24/2011

Mickey did an AMAZING job on my wedding flowers. Not only were they beautiful, but he really took the time to understand what I wanted! I got so many compliments on my flowers! Thank you Mickey!

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • trixiemami

Theresa · Married on 09/06/2009

Amazing quality, Amazing communication, and absolutely AMAZING service! From many years ago to any special occasion going forward, Majestic just gets it right every time and we will continue to use them. Thank you Mickey and Michael for being simply AMAZING!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2007

Majestic florals did my wedding - they did the flowers for the ceremony and all the bouquets and boutonnieres. They also did all of the flowers for the reception centerpieces and the flowers for my wedding cake. They were timely everything was exactly as we discussed and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. They are a class act no one's better.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Mickey’s work is beautiful and high quality. I showed him a picture of a bouquet I liked I found online, and he created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I got multiple compliments on them. I gave him a little bit of freedom, as I trusted his experitise, and I loved what he created. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Mickey and Michael were awesome!!! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • Ada

Ada · Married on 11/17/2012

What can you say about Mickey!!! He is a gem who knows how to read an indecisive bride. In my consult he stops me and says "Honey, you don't really know what you want to do you?" Of course I had an idea but no real idea bc I never imagined getting married let alone my dream wedding. He then says "I'll take care of you, just forget about it." 2 months late on my wedding day I was brought to tears by how lovely the room looked. Defiantly a great find

Sent on 12/05/2012

3.5

Beautiful flowers. Mickey was willing to work with me and my budget. He was very responsive.

Sent on 11/10/2012