Majestic Florals Reviews

Majestic Florals 5
Majestic Florals 6
Majestic Florals 7

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough of great things to say about this florist. Mickey and crew go above and beyond for their clients and don't stop until your satisfied. They have a huge portfolio to go through for inspiration, as well as making something unique. They will also work with your color scheme or theme to find something that will work for your event. I used them for my June 2018 wedding and they also did my sister's wedding three months later and will continue to recommend them for any floral needs.

Majestic Florals 8
    Majestic Florals 9
    Majestic Florals 10
    Majestic Florals 11

Kim · Married on 05/11/2018

Majestic Florals provided the flowers for my June 8, 2018 wedding- bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony archway, cake decor, and centerpieces. Admittedly, I know nothing about flowers so gave Mickey very little direction apart from colors. He far exceeded our expectations! All of our guests (wedding party included) were completely blown away. He is truly gifted and we are incredibly grateful for his contribution to our special day. Trust his vision, you will NOT be disappointed!

Majestic Florals 12

Giovanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Mickey and Michael are FANTASTIC. They are delightful, talented, creative and a joy to work with. When I met with Mickey, I gave him a vague vision for our wedding -- we didn't have specific flowers we wanted or firm needs but had a specific vision that we hoped he and Michael could run with and bring to life. These two men are such pros. They took our general framework and created something breathtaking. Thank you so much, Mickey and Michael! You make our wedding magical.

Majestic Florals 13
    Majestic Florals 14
    Majestic Florals 15
    Majestic Florals 16
    Majestic Florals 17
    Majestic Florals 18

Traci · Married on 10/21/2017

Majestic flowers were a 10/10! They made beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. My vision was sunflowers and for all the centerpieces to be different, and they did that! Each piece was unique and breathtaking. I couldn't have had a better day and seeing the flowers get delivered in the morning made me know that it was going to be an amazing day. I couldn't be more happier. They were very reasonable in price and the flowers looked like they were just picked. I would definitely use them again

Majestic Florals 19
    Majestic Florals 20
    Majestic Florals 21
    Majestic Florals 22

Sinclair · Married on 09/09/2017

I wanted something over-the-top for my daughter's wedding. I had seen examples of Majestic Florals' bouquets online and decided they had what I was looking for. I walked into the shop that was filled with flowers and wild vines and other accessories used in the floral industry to make things beautiful. I told Mickey my budget (he stuck to it); I said I want YOU to create something wonderful, and I let him go without any doubts. The flowers showed up on the day and time. WOW!!! Thank you so much. Do not hesitate -- Mickey and Michael have the chops and the creative artistic talent to make your occasion unforgettable.

Kirstin · Married on 07/29/2017

Mickey and Michael are amazing! They took all my ideas and made them a reality! They completely exceeded our expectations and always made us feel welcome when we would come visit! Highly recommended!!!

Majestic Florals 23

Breyana · Married on 04/08/2017

If you are looking for unique flower arrangements this is your place! The flowers are not your standard everyday roses Mickey and Michael go the extra miles for the look you are trying to portray. I have used them for many events prior to my wedding and I knew when I had my first arm corrasage for prom years ago that they would do my wedding flowers!! You can tell there flowers from a miles away the bright colors and abstract looks create a perfect touch to your day!

Angie · Married on 01/01/2017

I could not be happier with the floral arrangements Majestic Florals created for my wedding. I had a few meetings with Mickey and Mike and they really took the time to listen to my vision and brought it to life on my wedding day! The bouquets and centerpieces were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. We received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful our wedding was and I really think it was because of the flowers. Any bride reading this review should have complete confidence that Majestic Florals will not only deliver but surpass your expectations.

Katelaine · Married on 10/07/2016

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Mickey and Michael were to work with. Not only are they super friendly, quick to respond, and decently priced, they also provide EXCEPTIONAL work. We gave them a few print outs of what we were imagining and they made our dream a reality. Everything they provided was absolutely gorgeous and went perfectly with our theme and feeling. During our planning, they also helped me with so much more than just flowers. Every time I left their shop I felt so much more confident and ready to handle any of the issues we were facing related to the wedding. I already have recommended them to all of my friends getting married and will continue to do so! Love you guys!!

Karli · Married on 11/14/2015

Majestic Florals has made our wedding hands down absolutely drop dead gorgeous! My husband and I had the privilege to work with Mickey and Michael and they both exceeded our expectations. I am not very up on my flowers and what goes with what, so I literally gave Mickey a few of my favorite flowers to include and let him do the rest. When the day of our wedding came, I was so overjoyed with the colors and the design and how he incorporated all of my favorite flowers into the wedding. He did three different sized center pieces, let me just say my guests where wowed! I have numerous people take pictures of all of his work!!! Everyone took the center pieces!!!! They were gorgeous! Not to mention the grooms flowers were sooo amazing. I asked Mickey to incorporate Lego men into their flowers, and he didn't even hesitate! He did exactly what we wanted and it added so much character to our wedding!! My bouquet of flowers were stunning!!! Everything I wanted I got! I am even having them dried now because I cannot let them go!!! Mickey was fantastic to work with! He was timely and responsive and worked with our budget! I know that for Valentine's Day and anniversaries I will be getting flowers from Majestic!!!!

kelsi · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot even put into words how amazing Mickey & Michael are. I never thought I would be brought to tears over centerpieces and flowers but boy was I wrong! A few days after the wedding and people are still talking about the centerpieces. I would recommend Majestic Florals in a heartbeat!

I have received flowers from people that Majestic Floral did previously and loved them so I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding flowers. The flowers were spectacular and turned out better than I could ever imagine. They are very talented!

Emily · Married on 05/16/2015

Mickey and his team were an absolute delight to work with! They made us feel so at home instantly, and were legitimately fun to hang out with and talk to during the consultation and after. As far as the flowers - they were incredible! Mickey made us a floral/greenery backdrop for our ceremony arch, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. They truly brought our vision to life (within our budget, too); the detail included in the bouquet was just breathtaking. Mickey actually hand-painted white ranunculus in my bouquet to match my lavender theme. I mean...! I didn't think guests would necessarily focus on the flowers, but I received so many compliments on them - and people were asking to take centerpieces home. I would highly, highly recommend Majestic Florals!

We had them do some lighting and draping for my daughter's wedding. From the moment I met the owner I knew we were in capable hands. We contacted him at the last minute too. The. Draping and lighting was gorgeous. A wonderful experience.

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2014

I can't say enough about Mickey and Michael from Majestic Florals! They did flowers, lighting, and decor for our wedding at the GoggleWorks. They do the most amazing work! The flowers, lighting, and draping throughout our ceremony and reception rooms were so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. They created a stunning rustic look which was exactly what I wanted. And they were a blast to work worth! I would recommend Majestic Florals to anyone for a wedding or any other special event.

Aaron · Married on 08/08/2014

Mickey of Majestic Florals made the look and feel of our wedding come to life. His floral designs were truly jaw-dropping. The center pieces were above and beyond any pictures I had shown him as inspiration. All of the bouquets and boutineers were stunning. We made the choice to invest in flowers as the main decor at our ceremony and reception and it was well worth it.

We truly enjoyed working with Mickey and look forward to working with him again during future milestones in our life!

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2014

I can't give you enough stars.....if I could give you a trillion I would. Mickey at Majestic Floral was AMAZING to work with. The flowers......I was floored by how beautiful the arrangements were. He took my idea, ran with it and came back with something that brought tears to my eyes. STUNNING! We are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our bouquets were. The centerpieces were beyond what I imagined in my head. I love every single thing Mickey brought to the table. I can't wait to work with him again as this is now the only florist I will use from now on!! Thank you Mickey for everything you did for us. You truly made our day so incredibly special and I will cherish those memories forever!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2014

Majestic florals did our flowers for our wedding. Mickey and Mike are wonderful! Every arrangement is creative and personalized to his bride. I couldn't have asked for better service. Pricing is affordable. Our wedding was in 2014 and ever since he is our florist of choice. I recommend Mickey to everyone I know that is getting married. Two other couples I recommended him to used Majestic and also loved them! This is coming from a former customer service manager so you know it's important to me.

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Mickey did my lighting and draping and was AMAZING. He met me at the venue and from just talking to me for an hour produced an amazing atmosphere for my wedding to go perfectly with my theme and decor. I would recommend him if you're in search of someone truly creative to decorate for your special day.

Holly · Married on 09/14/2013

Mickey is very creative, has a great personality and awesome to work with. His ideas are amazing and very willing to work within your budget.

Debbie · Married on 09/07/2013

did an outstanding job everything was great

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2013

Mickey is a RIOT and his flowers are absolutely gorgeous! We gave him a budget to work within and he blew us away with money to spare! He showed up the morning of the wedding and set up our floral arrangements and outside decorations beautifully. With very little input from us, aside from a color scheme and a few flowers that we preferred to avoid, Mickey was able to craft amazingly beautiful bouquets and decorations for us. We highly recommend Majestic Florals!

Monica · Married on 06/16/2012

I absolutely love Majestic florals! Mickey made one of the stresses of my wedding, one of the most exciting fun parts! My flowers were beautiful & more then i ever could of imagined! To this day people still comment and ask about my flower! I use Mickey for all my florist needs & he never fails to amaze me!

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2012

Mickey made our wedding day extra special. His flowers were absolutely amazing, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on what a lovely job he did. His creative unique style was just what my husband an I were looking for....and even better. He was so down to earth and fun to work with. We highly recommend Majestic Florals!

Holly · Married on 10/15/2011

Working with Mickey from Majestic Florals was such a fabulous part of our wedding! We loved every second we got to chat with him. He has a great vision and really takes the time to understand what you are imagining for your wedding. His floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful and he was always willing to work within our budget. He is truely amazing at what he does and I highly recommend his services. It was such a pleasure working with him and the rest of his staff! I might have to go into his store to buy myself flowers just so I can visit with him again! Thanks Mickey!