Majestic Event Planning Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Danielle B. Married on 10/09/2020

Wedding planner

I had to change my wedding two months before the date due to covid, and changed to having the wedding from a large venue to my parents back yard. I hired Maria to help me get the remaining vendors I needed to transform my parents backyard into a wedding location as well as help with the day of. She did not disappoint! She had excellent referrals for vendors to work with and was extremely organized leading up to the day as well as the day of so I was at least stressed as possible. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband to make sure she was including our must haves and desires. I wouldn’t have been able to pull it off without her. I highly recommend her as a wedding planner especially if you are easily overwhelmed by the process.
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 09/09/2020

Fantastic Day-of Coordination

Throughout most of our wedding planning, we were adamant that we didn’t need a wedding planner or day-of coordinator. However, two months before our wedding date, we realized that we would not be able to set up all of our decorations, coordinate the wedding day schedule, and be fully present to enjoy the day without the help of someone else. That person was Maria from Majestic Event Planning and we are so grateful that we hired her as our day-of-wedding coordinator.

Right from the very beginning, communication with Maria was fantastic. She was extremely responsive, answering our many questions via the chat box on her website late one night. The next day we had a phone call and were very impressed by her enthusiasm, experience, and willingness to take things at our pace.

Maria is savvy with online tools, such as Google Docs and Sheets, which she used and shared with us to help keep all of our wedding details and schedules organized and up-to-date. She was always easy to reach, whether it was via text message, email, or phone calls. We also appreciated that the pricing structure for Majestic Event Planning was extremely transparent. We knew exactly what services we were getting and did not have to worry about additional costs and add-on services. Furthermore, it was incredibly clear how committed Maria was to making sure all of our wedding ideas came to fruition. For example, we had our hearts set on having lights strung up throughout our reception space and she made it happen. The space looked absolutely beautiful!

With Maria, we never had to worry about how our wedding day would turn out, especially after she walked through her magical wedding day check list of all of the details and important questions that needed to be answered in order to ensure an excellent guest experience and a wedding day that flowed seamlessly. And, that is exactly what we got. We honestly feel that we wouldn’t have been able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day without Maria’s help. We highly recommend Majestic Event Planning!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, I am glad I was able to help you both! It was amazing working with you both!
  • Kate
    Kate F. Married on 06/06/2020

This woman will make your dream wedding come true!

Maria is a saint. She will go above and beyond in every possibly (and even seemingly impossible!) way to make your big day amazing. I can’t say enough good things about her. She was punctual, professional, but more importantly, a genuinely kind human who does everything in her power to make your dream day amazing. She dealt with all the craziness of a COVID wedding with grace and poise.

I just wish I could hire her to help coordinate the rest of my life!!!

• Jamie
    Jamie S. Married on 06/06/2020

Awesome to work with!!

We loved working with Maria for our wedding day. She was incredibly thoughtful, responsive, and attentive to everything we needed to pull off our big day! We honestly don't know what we would have done without her - this is your sign to work with Maria!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was truly a pleasure working for you both and being part of your special day.
    Neal Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you, Maria!

Maria could not have been more helpful, responsive or accommodating for our big day. She provided so many helpful suggestions and provided all the direction we needed for day-of coordination. We don't know what we would've done without her!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, it is truly appreciated! I am glad I was able to help! It was awesome working with you both!
  • Yajaira
    Yajaira Married on 08/18/2019

Totally amazing Maria went above and beyond my wedding came out amazing!!

We would like to Thank You for all you done for our wedding !!!! It came out amazing !! always a phone call away when I needed you, very helpful, talented best advice from start to finish my experience with you was amazing!!! Thank You will definitely recommend

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much for the great review! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us with your event!
    Leanne A. Married on 08/10/2019

You NEED Maria!

I went back and forth about hiring a day of coordinator until my cousin recommended Maria. Maria is very affordable, she honestly doesn’t charge enough for the amount of work she does. You need her! No one should ever get married without a day of coordinator. You want to enjoy your day and Maria will make sure you do! There are so many little details that need attention and she will handle it all. Hire Maria before someone else books her for your date!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Aww thank you so much for this amazing review! It was truly a pleasure working for you and Bc . I am honored to have been a part of your wedding day!
    Toni P. Married on 07/06/2019

Maria was amazing!!!

Maria was amazing from day one. She helped keep me sane throughout the planning process and was always available no matter the time of day. She really puts all her time into her weddings. We would recommend her to all future brides over and over!!! You won’t regret it.

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, it is truly appreciated! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day!
    Maria Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding day coordinator

Maria was very attentive and resourceful. She was hands on from the very moment we met. She provided guidance and resources throughout the wedding planning. Thank you Maria for making our wedding day beautiful. You were a pleasure to work with.

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, it is truly appreciated! It was wonderful working with you as well!
  • Michael
    Michael H. Married on 06/15/2019

Loved working with Maria

Maria was fantastic to work with. She is very organized, a great communicator and always smiling. The wedding I worked on with her ran like clockwork without any problems. I highly recommend her!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Aww!!! Thank you so much Michael!!! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Looking forward to working with you again!!
    Chiara Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I knew from the beginning of planning our wedding that I wanted to hire a day-of coordinator because I knew that I didn't want to be worried on our wedding day that things would run smoothly. After working closely with Maria (especially during the last few months leading up to the wedding!) I can safely say that we couldn't have pulled it off without her! She is incredibly detail oriented and responds in a very timely manner. She was always available for our questions - big or small. During the last few months of wedding planning, things can get pretty hectic and she was always available and followed up with our various vendors to confirm whatever was needed. If you want a stress-free day and work with someone who is professional, reliable, incredibly sweet and fun, Maria is your girl!!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Aww thank you so very much for this wonderful review! It was truly a pleasure working for you both . I am honored to have been a part of your special day! You are such a sweet couple!
  • Ariel
    Ariel Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and Personable

Maria was amazing!!!! Right from the beginning it felt like she was someone I had known for a very long time. She kept in contact with me and update on the venue and weather conditions. She was available at all hours and was extremely pleasant to work with throughout the entire process. She was patient and really knows what she is doing. She was supportive during the day of the wedding and things went so smoothly. If anyone is looking for someone to help them with their events then Maria is your lady. I will definitely be keeping in contact with her for my future events.

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Aww thank you so much for this amazing review! It was truly a pleasure working for you and being part of your special day.
    Erin Married on 09/15/2018
    Aside from the decision to get married in the first place, hiring Maria was the best decision we made with regards to our wedding. I had reached out to a few other planners/coordinators, but even in our initial emails, she was by far the most responsive and kind and positive. I knew instantly she was the right person to help us. She was our “day of” coordinator but she did so much more for us in the months leading up to our wedding. As the day got closer she took over all of the behind the scenes coordination, became the point of contact for our vendors, paid attention to every detail that was unsolved and helped us come up with solutions that would work, was in regular contact with us, even just to check in on how we were feeling, and was such a source of comfort to me as the bride. When my makeup artist fell through a few weeks before the wedding she dropped everything to help me out. Within 2 hours the problem was solved and I had an appt with someone else. Every day the wedding got closer I was more and more grateful to have Maria in our corner. On the day of the wedding she did an amazing job on our decor, made sure all of our vendors had what they needed and were on schedule, paid close attention to us and our guests and helped keep the whole day flowing nicely on schedule. I have been in and involved in so many weddings before my own, and I don’t remember any of my friends or family having a coordinator as involved or as amazing as Maria. She treats her brides like they’re her best friend, and like every wedding she works is her best friend’s wedding and she’s willing to go above and beyond to make sure the day is perfect. Every bride needs someone like Maria. You can tell she truly loves what she does and is a natural at it. My only regret is not finding her sooner! If you’re feeling even just a hint of stress about your wedding- contact Maria. She is amazing and, like me, you’ll be so happy & comforted just knowing she's there for you!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was truly a pleasure working for you and being part of your special day. I am honestly so happy to hear that all of your expectations were met.
    Ben R. Married on 01/14/2018

Overall amazing and stress-free

Maria from Majestic event planning is well organized and knows what she is doing! She helped us plan our event and we couldn’t have done it with out her help! The stress of planning was automatically removed once she took over! Highly recommend her!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review, I truly appreciate it! it was wonderful working with you! Glad I was able to help!
  • Y
    Yuliana Married on 12/29/2017
    As the Maid of Honor for my best friends wedding, I had the responsibility to organize her bridal shower. From the invitations, food, and entertainment the job could not of been easier without the help of Majestic Event Planning. Maria, was a great help! She helped me with getting things organized and had wonderful ideas for appetizers and entertainment. She not only gave great advise but also did a lot of the hands-on work during the event. The night went smooth and everyone had an amazing time.

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was nice working with you and I am glad your best friend had an amazing night! It was super fun making the centerpieces and decorating! I love DIY projects!
    Brenna Married on 08/18/2018
    We had a great experience with Maria! She went above and beyond to learn about us and our wedding day! She was incredibly responsive and dedicated to our event. We met with her three times before our wedding, including when she came to our rehearsal--she was kind to give so much time to learn about us and our wedding. We would definitely recommend Maria for your event planning needs!

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, it is truly appreciated!
    J G Married on 04/08/2017
    Maria from Majestic Event Planning took charge of my daughter’s wedding and did a great job.
    She is detail oriented and had great taste and advice. She made sure that everything was done correctly and was a pleasure to work with during a somewhat stressful time.
    Maria responded to all our emails and phone calls very quickly. It was great to see all of our guests have a great time at my daughter’s wedding. They still talk about how beautiful the wedding was.
    I highly recommend her.

J G Lusher.

Majestic Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for a great review! It was a pleasure working with you guys as well!
    I am glad your daughter and your guests had an amazing time at her wedding!