Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

194 Reviews for Majestic Events

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Julian and his team were fabulous. We could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/19, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Majestic Events for our photo booth at our wedding and they were wonderful! They came recommended by a fiend who used them for her wedding, so I was confident they would be great. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I provided my own props (mainly because we had a December wedding and I bought a lot of fun Christmas props) But they set everything up. We added the scrapbook upgrade and I am so glad we did. The photo booth attendant kept everything organized and at the end of the night gave us our scrapbook with everyone's photo booth photos in it. What a wonderful memory we have from our wedding! ~Diane and Don Leypoldt

Profile Picture Diane, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests were very happy with the photo booth. The kids had a blast taking pictures with eachother. We loved the book we got at the end of the party.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
4.7

The service and price were great and everyone really loved the photo booth!

Profile Picture User7509048, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
3.5

They lack in responsiveness, but if you're okay with that, they do a pretty good job when you need them to.

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Majestic Events was easy and accomodating during the planning process and punctual and helpful day-of.

Profile Picture Mariel, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Majestic Event's photobooth for our wedding, and we were absolutely blown away. The personalized logo, multiple prints, and props really wow'ed our guests. The attendant did a great job and was interactive and fun with our guests. We chose to add the photo book to our package, allowing guests to write a note and sign, which turned out to be a great keepsake. Overall, we couldn't be happier!!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Bev, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Majestic Events is a pleasure! I have used them twice for both of my daughter's Bat Mitzvot. The kids had a blast utilizing all the props and there was never a dull moment. Communication is great, they are completely professional, they show up on time with everything as promised. It is amazing to book a vendor and not have to think twice about it. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6875872, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography
1.0

I booked with Majestic for my wedding on June 11, 2016 and my contract stated that I would get DJ Julian Romero and an emcee. The reason we went with them was because Julian could speak both English and Spanish and this was something we needed. The day of the wedding I only got one DJ, someone who I never met or spoke with and no emcee. The DJ only spoke English and was surprised to know that we had no idea that he was sent instead of Julian. Needless to say none of the music we had planned with Julian was actually played and my family felt excluded as most of them only spoke Spanish. We had tried emailing and calling them to dispute the contract and now are filing a dispute in small claims for breaking their contract. Do not use this service. And if you do, have proof of all communication between you and Majestic Events, like we do.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Majestic Events provided the photo booth for our wedding. The attendant was extremely professional and attentive throughout the event. Majestic Events was also very flexible, especially considering we booked last minute. Would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

After being ripped off by another vendor on Groupon less than 2 weeks from our event, the folks at Majestic Events were able to secure a photo booth for me on one of the busiest weekends in May for my daughter's Sweet 16. They were understanding about the whole situation and never at any time did I feel like I was getting ripped off again. Their attendants were amazingly professional and friendly. Their equipment is top notch as are the prints they generate. All of our guests - young and old - had a blast with the booth and the great selection of props included in the package. I will most certainly recommend them to anyone and will use them again for all of my future events.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julian and his team provided DJ services for our wedding. We can't say enough about the high quality of work and professionalism we received. Everything at our wedding went smoothly and all requests and concerns were taken care of and attended to quickly. The online form lays out the entire day and allows you to choose songs for each part of the wedding, include special requests and also a "must play" and "do not play" list. This was an absolutely perfect planning tool. Everyone was on the dance floor and introductions and announcements were flawless. Julian is definitely a professional - I recommend him highly and will be reaching out for services the next time I need a DJ.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/15/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

They were very responsive and professional, great job! Thank you.

Profile Picture Heather , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Majestic for a photobooth at our wedding, after finding them on GroupOn. They had the same offer on their site, so we ended up working directly with that rather than involving GroupOn.

We wanted a photobooth, but weren't too invested in the details. After some initial discussions, we signed the contract and they showed up on time and set up well on the day of the wedding. Guests had fun with it and they did alert us when our selected logo was printing lightly. We opted to stick with it anyways, but appreciated them giving us the heads up. They were open to us bringing our own props, and at the end of the event, they threw in a scrapbook for us, which they also coordinated guests signing throughout the event. They weren't a priority vendor for us, but we were thrilled with how it came together. Photobooth was definitely a hit!

Profile Picture User5511152, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow! We just had an AMAZING wedding with Majestic Events. We found Julian and his company from a friend who was married last year and we could have not found a nicer, down to earth and professional person. He ran our event to perfection including the music, photography, video and photo booth. Our wedding was in New York City, so we needed a company that understood our style and vision. Julian was with us every step of the way and he gave us so many great ideas and he truly made us feel like he was a part of our family. On the day of the wedding, everything ran smooth and we could enjoy the moments knowing that our guests were dancing and enjoying the celebration. I have 3 friends planning weddings and they all asked me for Majestic's information and I will be truly grateful for everything they have done for us.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Majestic Events did such a terrific job for our wedding in New York City! We worked with Julian from start to finish on all aspects of the wedding: photography (Angie and Victoria), videography (Chuck), DJ (Kenny), lighting for both our ceremony and reception, and the photobooth were all wonderful! Julian did a great job keeping everything in sync all night since there were lots of moving parts- my husband and I could focus on having a blast. All of our guests smiled and danced all night! We would definitely recommend Majestic Events!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We used Majestic Events for a Photobooth at our Wedding on 8/29/2015. Majestic events was fun, professional, affordable and reliable. Their equipment was high quality, the props they provided were fun and the photos came out great. I would definitely recommend Majestic events to anyone having a party. Thank you!

Profile Picture User5457463, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
0.3

USE WITH CAUTION! We used Majestic’s DJ services for our wedding at Rock Island Lake Club. My advice is to book someone else, but if you do book them use with caution. I know they have other good reviews (part of why we booked), but our experience couldn't have been more different. We booked their mid-level package that includes both an emcee and lighting. We were under the impression we would have the emcee the entire night, but that wasn’t the case. He left right after introductions. They also completely forgot to bring the lighting. Luckily, our venue has lighting (installed after we booked) so we had lighting for our wedding, but if they didn’t it would have been catastrophic. After about 2 weeks of emails and phone calls, we finally got in touch with Julian and he agreed to refund us for the lighting. The check bounced; finally after more tracking down he told us there was money in the account to please retry. The other issue we had was that our final meeting with Julian seemed pointless; we discussed having country played during dinner. That didn’t happen; instead they played elevator music that I had to go up and request the DJ stop. I will say the DJ was great, he kept people on the floor the whole night, but the overall service provided was lacking. If you choose to book I suggest you have very clear discussions on your expectations beforehand.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/28/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

We worked with Julian of Majestic Events for our wedding at Rock Island Lake Club and we could not have been more pleased. Julian was completely professional and helpful right from the start. I had my parents do some recon before I got to talk with Julian over the phone, and he remembered exactly what types of music my parents had said they liked. He was able to listen to all of my concerns and fears, and helped me feel comfortable and confident with every decision and plan along the way. It was so easy to use the online system to request songs, fill out information about our bridal party, and have our guests contribute to the playlist. Julian also did a great job the day of incorporating so many of the requested songs into our day. It could not have been more personal, and our guests were on the dance floor all night long. Working with Julian felt like working with a friend, not a vendor. He gave me his honest opinion which was so welcomed since he has done so many of these gigs, and he helped me remember that the main focus of the wedding is celebrating the love two people have, and the rest is just dressing. I would HIGHLY recommend Julian and Majestic Events to DJ your wedding if you are looking for an unforgettable event with a personal touch.

Profile Picture User5380573, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlos and I just wanted to take a second to thank you. From the day we met you at a bridal show, to the day we decided to use Majestic, you have gone above and beyond for us. You took the time to sit with us, explain things, go over options, and lend suggestions for our wedding. We appreciate how you took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we envisioned for our wedding day. Thank you so much for always keeping the lines of communication open and answering all of our questions!

Leading up to the wedding, with all of the stress, we never once worried about you and everything Majestic was taking care of in the wedding! That made things so much easier.

We loved how the wedding day went. From start to finish the whole staff was absolutely amazing and professional. The music, the photobooth, your mc’ing, was great!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and everything we wanted or could have asked for! We rave about you and Majestic to everyone we know!

Veronica and Carlos Alvarez

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Julian was great to work with throughout the planning process. He was fun, yet professional and organized, setting himself apart from many cheesy DJs out there! And our DJ Kenny was absolutely incredible on our wedding day. Guests danced from the moment the music started, through dinner, and for the remainder of our night. He was able to read the crowd well and keep everyone on their feet. Guests have raved for weeks about how much fun they had and we had an absolute blast too! Only complaint is that we all had sore feet from so much dancing ☺

Profile Picture User3606086, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
0.0

We paid for a photobooth- we did not receive a photobooth. I spoke with Julian over the phone prior to purchase. He had told me that they worked our venue all the time and that they could provide us with a photobooth with a backdrop and private entry. Nope, the attendant just set up a camera using the old wallpaper as the background. Many of my guest said they didn't even know there was a photobooth. When we complained they told us that the space was too small, but they could have set up a tent. So why didn't they.

Not only that- I told them when I made my second payment that I was bringing my own props which they stole from us. When I told majestic they said I needed to ask for my things back. They offered to give us our 150 deposit and 1/2 off our next photobooth. We will never use your services ever again.

They lack responsibility, value, and professionalism and we will be taking them to court.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5106435, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Majestic's Photo booth that we got from a Groupon. I thought the props were fun and the attendant was professional. Our guests loved the photo booth and we were able to see all the pictures everyone took which was my favorite part! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Larissa, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Majestic Events for their Photobooth package and we had a fantastic experience. They were on time, professional, courteous and a pleasure to have at our event. The attendant made friends with many of the children and took personal care of creating our scrapbook of all the photo strips and personal messages.

Profile Picture User4909949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We ordered the photo booth for a party and it was such a hit. Kids and adults flowed in and out and all had a blast. The attendant was helpful and patient. The entire process was handled very well. Would definitely recommend Majestic

Profile Picture Peggy, 3/7/15, 1 Review