Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental Reviews

74 | York, ME

74 Reviews for Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved this! So nice to work with and very helpful! Jim is amazing at o work with. I loved my guest book as pictures and writing so I can remember and see everyone all dressed up and looking so nice!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Alyxandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Jim was fantastic! Very helpful with the whole process. He let my best friend and MOH design the photo strip so it was personal and matched our invitations. My husband and I got married on Peaks Island, which required him to take a ferry hours early to guarantee he and all of the equipment be out there and set up before the guests arrived and ceremony started. At the reception he got my bridesmaid's attention so that we did not forget to take a bridal party photo. Jim was professional throughout the entire process and very clearly loves his job. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Ashkey · Married on 08/12/2017

Maine to Boston photo booth was reliable, friendly, and super accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

Maine to Boston was very easy to work with and flexible on what the photo strips look like. We were able to pick both the photobooth background and the background of the strip itself. We got the guestbook option so we were able to see a printout of all the photos as well. The attendant did a great job making the book and even decorated some of the pages that had fewer photo strips on them. She was very professional and kept everything going smoothly. You didn’t need to wait very long at all for the strips to print either which was nice.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Christine Holte · Married on 10/15/2016

Great Time

Professional, great people! The photo booth props were so much fun, from my Grandma to my younger family members, we all had a blast!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rory · Married on 09/10/2016

Jim and company were amazing! With only a few weeks left til our wedding, he was able to accommodate us perfectly. We had great props and everybody made several trips to the booth!

I would highly recommend Maine To Boston. They have great equipment, fun props and were the best value. They set up and broke down equipment quickly and quietly. The photos came out great and we were able to share them with everybody.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Very happy with the quality of the pictures and the photo album. Staff were friendly and attentive and owner was responsive with any questions we had.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2016

If you are looking for something extra for your wedding, this is it! Jim was very informative with what his business can offer and we loved the idea of using real pictures as the backdrop! Our guests loved it! He matched our book with our wedding colors, and we got copies of all the photos! I am so glad we chose Maine to Boston Photo Booth!!

Melissa & Todd 7-13-16
    Massachusetts

Sent on 07/16/2016

Dan · Married on 08/22/2015

We had a photo booth from Maine to Boston at our wedding last week. It was great all our guests loved it and the props too! Maine to Boston was such an easy company to work with. Jim was very friendly and the entire experience was so easy. They created custom photo strips with our names and date on them. I highly recommend them to anyone planning on having a photo booth at their wedding. Thanks Jim!

Sent on 08/31/2015

I was incredibly excited with the quality and responsiveness I received from the Company. My guests loved it!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jim at Maine to Boston Photo Booth was fantastic to work with. He was extremely helpful in booking and understanding all the different options. His staff member that ran the booth made the event even more fun! He was fabulous! The pictures came out amazing and they offer extra copies for other guests. We absolutely love looking through our album at all the fun our guests had! All the extra little touches that this company offers really helps to make your event even more special!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Mandy · Married on 06/06/2015

From the first initial email with M2B photo booth rental company to the last, I experienced nothing but wonderful service. Quick responses on the emails, flexibility with making payments, completely customized prints--color, wording, etc. My guests LOVED the props that were available. They offer an option for guests to leave video messages, so not only does the bride & groom get a copy of every single photo from that night in an album but you have the option to receive a DVD of all the video messages. Very fun! I highly recommend having a photo booth at your wedding/event...and I especially recommend M2B photo booth rental company :)

Sent on 06/17/2015

Allie · Married on 10/26/2014

Having a photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! Our guests had a great experience with the photo booth and my husband and I had a lot of fun looking through the scrapbook the next day. We also got to customize a logo for the photo strips which made it more special for us. The owners of M2B are very quick to responses and always very helpful and friendly, To anyone looking for a photo booth I definitely recommend M2B!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled you and your guests enjoyed the booth! If you need anything else from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. jim
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our photo booth through Maine to Boston Photo Booth. They were amazing! The setup was really nice, and the prop table was fantastic! They provided a photo book for us, and we got some truly amazing shots of our friends and family. Pretty much everyone took advantage of the photo booth, and it was busy all night. It provided an excellent favor for everyone to bring home, and a perfect guest book for my new husband and I to treasure forever. I absolutely recommend Maine to Boston to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2014

So so so much fun!!! Very easy to plan with them. They were so helpful in customizing the background of the prints and the message on it. Was a great alternative to a typical favor. They were so friendly and great to work with. Everyone had a blast!

Definitely recommend the package with the guest book. Had so much fun seeing everyone's pictures and messages!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Mallary · Married on 08/16/2014

This photo booth was one of the best things I decided to spend money on for our wedding! All family and friends, from age 8 to age 80, got in the photo booth and had an absolute blast! Wonderful memories were made and this was money well spent! Such a fun addition to any wedding and something new for guests to enjoy! The pictures were priceless!!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Mallary · Married on 08/16/2014

These photo booth pictures were some of the most wonderful and FUNNY wedding moments we were able to capture! The staff was professional, easy and fun to work with and this was money very, very well spent! It seemed like an extra fun thing, but ended up being one of the very best uses of our wedding budget!

THANK YOU M2B PHOTO BOOTH! :)

Thomas · Married on 08/16/2014

Maine to Boston Photo Booth rental did an outstanding job at our wedding celebration. The entire process was seamless and stress free. They took care of everything and did an outstanding job assisting our guests and really added to making the celebration a fun time for all. The pictures were outstanding!

• User4642003 · 2+ years ago

I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding. Myself and the other ladies in the wedding party wanted to do something to surprise the bride and groom for their bridal shower. We decided we were going to all go in on renting them a photo booth.

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental was AMAZING. every step of the way. They were very helpful and got back to my many emails with all of my questions. The package that we all decided to go with was above and beyond what we expected. The bride and groom were so pleased with their service.

Everyone talked about how much fun the photo booth was and it gave everyone a keep sake from a great night.

I cant thank Maine to Boston enough for being so accommodating and for being very professional. I would 100% use them again.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Chelsea · Married on 07/05/2014

The photobooth was so much fun & a great twist of a guest book. All of our guests had an absolute blast taking their pictures with all the props. Jim was so easy to work with and the best part was Maine to Boston Photo Booth is so reasonbly priced! We would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Jim & MTBPB staff

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jared · Married on 06/29/2014

We were really pleased with Jim and the Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental. From the first moment we contacted Jim, he was attentive to us, answering questions, connecting us with examples of his work. He was reasonably priced and the final product was phenomenal. Our guests were delighted with the photo booth experience, had a blast, and enjoyed creating these memories for us. The final product, a photo book with all of the photo booth pictures along with messages from our guests, and a CD of all the photos are exactly the kind of memories we were hoping for. If we were to do it all again, we wouldn't hesitate to work with Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental again.

Kathy · Married on 06/28/2014

I knew we wanted a photo booth at my daughter's June wedding. Thankfully, I met Jim at a bridal expo as I had planned on doing it myself. Jim was wonderful before and during the big day! He answered our questions, worked with my now son-in-law to customize the art work for the photo cards to coordinate with their wedding stationary, and sent out an attendant who was prompt, helpful, and fun on the wedding day. Jim followed up immediately after the event as well and had photos posted within 2 days! Our guests are still raving about the booth and how much fun they had dressing up and going in with their family and friends. They loved receiving the plastic magnetized frames with their photos as a keepsake of the special day and the couple has an album to treasure (and to bring back special memories of the day) for years to come. Our experience with Maine 2 Boston Photo Booth Rental was so positive, I will definitely be recommending them to others and hopefully, use them again in the future!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Angela · Married on 06/28/2014

All my guests, young and old, loved the photo booth!

Rhonda · Married on 06/21/2014

Amazing service. The booth itself is the best around and can fit a lot of people . Everyone loved the photo booth!!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Erica · Married on 06/14/2014

Maine to Boston Photo Booth went to the North Peak Lodge on top of Sunday River mountain to provide a photo booth for my wedding. Jim was so easy to work with and my guests raved about the photo booth. Everyone from the kids to the grandparents had a blast in the photo booth and we got a book with everyone's photos to take home to remember our day.

Sent on 06/27/2014