Wedding Makeup & Hair by Laurel Reviews

12 | Kennebunkport, ME

12 Reviews for Wedding Makeup & Hair by Laurel

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

Laurel is so talented. She made me feel like a movie star, probably because she does the Academy Awards. She gave me a look exactly how I wanted. I loved it and she was so nice to work with. She has a lot of Hollywood experience. I was fortunate to find her in this area and highly recommend her! Def. 5 stars for her!!!

Susan · Married on 11/05/2016

Laurel is talented and professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/03/2016

Laurel Wiley did my wedding makeup in 2016 and I was thrilled with the results! She was wonderful to work with and her prices were very reasonable. My bridesmaids and I looked terrific in the wedding photos and I couldn't have been happier on my special day! If you want the best, the most talented, and incredibly knowledgeable makeup artist, look no further -- Laurel Wiley Makeup is for you!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Dee · Married on 10/23/2016

Laurel did my make up and my girl's makeup for my wedding. It looked amazing and lasted all night plus the photos looked fantastic. She was very personable and comforting. I felt very calm as she did our makeup. I highly recommend her over any make up artist. We had trial runs with others and she is the best! And she is affordable!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • O

olivia · Married on 09/23/2016

Laurel was so nice and did such a great job on all my party members. The make up lasted and continued to look great all night long! I was very happy and would use her again in a second and highly recommend her! Thanks Laurel! Photos looked gorgeous too!

Lindsey · Married on 08/27/2016

Laurel is an amazing make-up artist. I am the sister of the bride and I was blown away how gorgeous she did all of our make up and how long the make up lasted even after all the tears! My sister was so worried about everything except for after our trial run with the make up, she had mentioned that the make up was the one thing she was not worried at all about. Kudos to Laurel! ❤

Alison · Married on 10/06/2014

Laurel Wiley did my wedding makeup in 2014 and I was ecstatic with the results! Laurel is the consummate professional and does the most beautiful work. She did exactly what I wanted and my bridesmaids were thrilled by the results as well.
    I would hire Laurel Wiley again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend her for your wedding makeup!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Laurel was absolutely phenomenal! She was great during my trial and everything for the wedding! She arrived early for the wedding and was very flexible with the schedule of girls and willing to create each girl's individual look. Her finished product was amazing, everyone looked absolutely stunning! And it lasted all day!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Wedding Makeup & Hair by Laurel's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your big day!

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I am so happy I found Laurel for my wedding makeup! She was responsive to all emails and when I had my trial, I was unsure of the exact style of makeup I wanted, but Laurel listened to my daily (minimal) makeup routine and produced the perfect look. Laurel did my makeup, all the bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and my god-mother the day of the wedding without feeling rushed. She was a calming presence while were getting ready and also brings makeup so you can touch up throughout the day, and into the night! I would definitely recommend Laurel for your wedding makeup needs, she is an extremely talented artist!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Wedding Makeup & Hair by Laurel's reply:

You were a great bride and very fun to work with!

Stacey · Married on 08/17/2013

Laurel was wonderful to work with! She is so professional and flexible and reasonable priced! I was so thrilled to see her work when I went to my trial, she made me feel comfortable, at ease and beautiful. Contacting her from m,y trial to my wedding day, was so easy, she gets right back to you and is so easy to talk to!! On the day of my wedding she made me and my bridesmaids feel gorgeous and that was the least of our worries all day long! WE used the air brush option and I am so happy I did. Our make looked flawless and stayed on all night and I even had it on the next day! It could not have gone any better! We got so many compliments about our make up and how great it looked!! I cannot recommend Laurel enough, she is so professional, knowledge and a great person to talk to and work with!!! Thank you again Laurel for making my wedding day so memorable!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Wedding Makeup & Hair by Laurel's reply:

Can't beat that airbrush makeup!
    I'm glad you were happy!

Caitlin · Married on 08/03/2013

Absolutely Amazing!

I found Laurel through an internet search and I knew right away that I needed her on my wedding day! She did the makeup for me, all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and even gave a little something to my flower girl, free of charge! She is absolutely amazing at what she does. When I went for my trial I didn’t have any pictures and had no idea what I wanted. I wear makeup often, but not a lot of it. She was able to offer up suggestions for my skin tone and the look I was going for. She has lots of suggestions if you don’t know, but also is able to give you the exact look you want when you describe it to her. We ended up doing something completely different on my wedding day as opposed to the trial and Laurel was so flexible and just wanted to make sure I looked my best, while still looking like myself! I couldn’t be happier with the airbrush makeup – and it’s true that it won’t kiss off or cry off! I certainly did my fair share of crying and my makeup (mascara, eyelashes, EVERYTHING!) looked perfect throughout the entire night. One final thing about her is that she is quick at responding to your emails! I always got a response right away and it made it so easy to communicate with her. She is such a sweet person, will go out of her way for you, and is incredibly talented. Everybody loved her. Thank you Laurel!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Cristina · Married on 08/12/2016

Laurel was great to work with! I did my trial on for my rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, came out great and it was nice to do it so closely to the wedding so I knew exactly what I wanted. She showed up early, made sure everyone was perfect before she left! She is affordable and does a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/28/2016