Main Street Sweets Reviews

68 | Fairfield, PA

68 Reviews for Main Street Sweets

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a great experience working with Main Street Sweets from start to finish. We ordered a two-tiered 'naked' cake (which turned out gorgeous!!!) and several types of cupcakes. Jennifer was so accommodating and flexible with what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, our cake arrived on time and in great shape! The girls placed the cake on the table and created a beautiful display with our cupcakes. They also placed flowers from our florist on our wedding cake just as we pictured it! Everything was delicious, and luckily we have our top tier of our cake and some cupcakes left over to enjoy and remember our day :) If we could go back and get married again, we would choose Main Street Sweets a thousand times over! Wonderful!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sharon · Married on 06/18/2016

YUM!!! Main Street Sweets prepared and delivered my daughters wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful it was delicious as well!!! It was raspberry and lemon and everyone enjoyed it so much!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Main Street Sweets is supplying the pies for my wedding day this June! They are quick to answer phone calls and their pies are INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Callie · Married on 06/10/2016

Main Street Sweets was amazing!! From the time we met them at the tasting (which was so fun!) all the way up until my wedding day, they were a great team to work with. Very affordable and the cupcakes tasted delicious! All of our guests loved the different flavors we provided and the way they decorated my cupcake cake looked great!! Very pleased :)

Sent on 06/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2016

Best cake we have ever had at a wedding! That was something extremely important to us and Main Street Sweets nailed it! We decided on a 4 tier alternating carrot cake (which was to die for!) and strawberry cake. And we heard rave reviews. Jennifer and her team were very responsive anytime I had a question and for that I am very grateful, as it helped eased my stress. We highly recommend Main Street Sweets!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Main Street Sweets for our April wedding in Gettysburg. Being out of town, we had limited availability to schedule a consultation. From the beginning, they were so responsive and flexible. We met with Jennifer at her home for the tasting and consult. There were so many wonderful choices and we took home a huge box of cupcakes for the ride home! With our venue, we received a cake credit which was included with the venue cost. Jennifer was so helpful explaining all of our choices and helped make the choice of our 3-tiered cake effortless. We decided on different flavors for each tier, which all were amazing. Main Street was there for the whole process and was able to answer all of our questions quickly and efficiently. One of our cake toppers was a sword inserted in the middle of the cake. We were all nervous about how it would work out, but it turned out great and was a highlight of the reception!

I would highly recommend Main Street Sweets to anyone getting married in the area. They were friendly, easy to work with, and helped make an out-of-town wedding much less stressful. The delivery was on-time and they made sure everything was perfect before leaving. All of our guests loved the cake and we have an awesome anniversary cake waiting in the freezer for us this time next year!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Katie · Married on 03/05/2016

We were thrilled with the cakes that Main Street Sweets provided us for our wedding. First and foremost: everything was delicious! I also really appreciated the flexibility of choosing different flavors for each layer. Second, both cakes (a groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding cake) were beautiful. The groom's cake had the specialized design we asked for and looked great. The wedding cake was simple but absolutely stunning. Finally, the prices were very fair and Jennifer and Wendy were willing to supply part of the wedding cake as a sheet cake (that was served but not displayed) to help us manage our budget even better. I highly recommend Main Street Sweets!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Sandy · Married on 10/24/2015

Main Street Sweets did a great job for our wedding. We had a 2 layer cake as well as 150 cupcakes. They were delicious! We had several different cupcake flavors which made it nice for the guests to choose from. The almond cake was fantastic. The delivery and setup was seamless. The dessert table looked beautiful and several guests told us how delicious the cupcakes were!

Sent on 12/29/2015

My wedding was last weekend and I had booked Main Street Sweets for my wedding cake. Not only were they the most friendly cake shop but they also provided us with the most beautiful and delicious cake. I had given them a picture of a cake off Pinterest and it looked exactly like the picture! I would recommend them to anyone in need of a cake!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Chloe · Married on 09/12/2015

Main Street Sweets did the cupcakes for our Sept 12 wedding. The guests loved them! Jennifer was super easy to work with, responded quickly and made sure everything was handled just as we asked. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Bakery in the Emmitsburg area!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

The ladies at Main Street Sweets created the most beautiful wedding cake and cupcakes. At our reception, everyone commented on how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it tasted! We had plenty of extra and were able to take home a lot of wonderful cake to eat for the rest of the week! In addition, Main Street Sweets gave us an anniversary layer to freeze for our first anniversary.

Main Street Sweets offers great variety of icing, filling, and cake and ALL are delicious. We had a hard time making decisions because it was all so delicious. They took what I had in mind for the cake and turned it into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were quick to respond, professional, and I've recommended them to everyone and anyone I know! They made it easy to taste, helped us to decide, and made the cake part of our wedding completely stress free!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

I have a gluten allergy so I needed somewhere that could create a gluten free wedding cake. When we went to the tasting, she had a gluten free tasting for me, I was thrilled it tasted amazing! The other people in our tasting party tried many different icings and fillings. We were able to pick out a gluten free wedding cake, and three different types of gourmet cupcakes. There was not ONE cupcake left after the wedding. Everyone raved the cupcakes were delicious! Outstanding and friendly service, would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ben J. · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Main Street Sweets for our three-tiered wedding cake, as well as for 100 cupcakes, and we couldn’t be more pleased. The team at Main Street Sweets was easy to get ahold of, flexible with our special requests, and incredibly affordable. The value that you will get for your money is superb.

We had a unique special request for the look of our cake (we wanted our cake to look like a tree stump to match the rustic theme of our wedding), sent a photo to Main Street Sweets, and the cake looked exactly like the photo on the day of the wedding. The quality of the cake, icing, and cupcakes was excellent--possibly the best-tasting icing we've ever had at a wedding.

Our guests are still raving about the cake. We highly recommend considering them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2015

We had wonderful cupcake tree. Everyone loved the different flavors.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2015

Jennifer at Main Street Sweets was by far the best Wedding Cake vendor that we met with when going through our options. When she met with us for our sampling she had a great set up and was very informative. She helped us come up with some combinations for our cake layers and she was excited to work with our special requests regarding the icing and overall design of the cake. On top of it all, the cake was the most delicious cake that we had tried out of all the vendors we met with. Even after keeping some in the freezer for a few weeks it was still amazing. We highly recommend using Main Street Sweets!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Where to start.
    BEST CAKE EVER.. If you are looking for some of the best tasting cake and desserts. This is the company to go with. The cake looked so good. The cakes for our rehearsal dinner were fantastic in taste and decoration. Our wedding cake was fantastic. I almost cried at how good it looked. Jennifer you and you partner are wonderful. The tasting session was the best. I had no issues with contact and you were so quick to respond or change anything during the prep time. Adding pudding cups and two cakes for the rehearsal dinner three weeks before and you took it all in stride. I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone. BEST SERVICE, BEST TASTING CAKE AND DESIGN. Thank you so much.
    Kelly and Mark 05/16/2015

Sent on 06/18/2015

Denise · Married on 10/14/2014

We had two cakes made by Main Street Sweets – a single tier for after our private wedding ceremony and a full blown three tier for our wedding reception several weeks later. Both cakes were delicious. Our wedding reception cake was amazing in both taste and beauty!!! All we needed to do was give Jennifer a theme and she took it from there. It could not have been more perfect! Their tasting process was just as impressive as the cakes! Couldn’t believe how many different cake and filling flavors they put in front of us! There was a huge cupcake for each cake flavor and several different fillings. They will definitely be my go-to bakery for any cakes in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Katie · Married on 07/05/2014

Our cake and cupcakes were amazing! I loved how they were set up and we received many compliments on how delicious all the flavors were! Thank you so much! The cake was beautiful.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Main Street Sweets is fantastic! We ordered cupcakes instead of a cake and everyone was raving about them! We had an assortment of red velvet ,chocolate, yellow, strawberry and orange cupcakes. We also ordered two pies from them to add in some variety. They were all fantastic and Jennifer was so easy to work with! She's very affordable and her cupcakes are better than the overpriced fancy ones we met with before. I'd highly recommend Main Street Sweets!

Sent on 07/14/2014

We used Main Street Sweets for our wedding cake and cupcakes. Jennifer was very nice and easy to work with. She was very accomodating with our busy schedules and let us do our tasting at her house. I was very indecisive about the icing on the cupcakes, so she gave us another sample of cupcakes all decorated differently, so I could choose. The display the day of the wedding was absolutely beautiful and the cupcakes and cake were delicious. I would highly recommend Main Street Sweets to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2014

Best cake ever! I got so many compliments on the beauty and the deliciousness of this cake! It was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. The cake was moist, tasty, and just plain amazing. Jennifer was awesome to work with and so easy to get along with! All I had to do was give her an idea of what I wanted and she created it without any issues. They have amazing flavors to choose from and you can't go wrong!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Main Street sweets provided an amazing cake for our wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious! We received many compliments on the look and taste. They were wonderful to work with and we will have them recreate a cake for our one year anniversary.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Cristin · Married on 11/09/2013

We had our wedding on November 9, 2013 at Stone Manor. I would rate the experience at Stone Manor 6 out of 5 stars!!! The grounds were stunning, the manor house is gorgeous, and Brian Childs and the staff are outstanding. Everything was wonderful – perfect really! We could not have been happier!

We also used Carriage House Catering – the preferred vendor – again 6 out of 5 stars – the food and service was excellent and well-presented. We have received numerous compliments on how good the food tasted. Jeanne and the staff are experienced and professional and did a wonderful job.

Main Street Sweets – recommended by Carriage House Catering – perfect wedding cake and great mini desserts! Extremely easy to work with and a seamless delivery of a wonderful product - 6 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Hermela · Married on 07/14/2013

Absolutely amazed. I found a picture on pinterest of a cake I loved. I emailed it to Jennifer and when she gave me a quote, I was floored. I had to repeat everything back to her. How many ppl it feed, the 4 different flavors, and etc. I was shocked at how inexpensive it was. My mom did the tasting and she was happy and we decide to go with Main Street. They were very easy to communicate. The day of the wedding when I saw the cake I was in AWE. It was EXACTLY what I wanted. All our guests loved it too. I would use Main Street anytime for any occasion.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Our cake was adorable! I loved how they took the photo I supplied and made the cake our own.

The tasting provided by Main Street Sweets was AWESOME and so complete. I was so impressed with how many different flavors were provided for us to try.

The cake for the wedding was even better than I remembered from the samples and all of our guests loved it! We had so many friends comment on how delicious it was. I loved having a layered cake, but still being able to offer multiple flavor options for our guests.

Can't wait to eat the rest of the cake a year from now :)

Sent on 06/26/2013