Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn Reviews

Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn 5
Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn 6
Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn 7

Alexandra · Married on 05/14/2011

We had the intimate wedding ceremony and reception for 11 guests. Working with Donna and Ken was like having our own personal wedding consultant. They held our hands the whole way and made the process stress free. The wedding went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend this to any of my friends looking for a small wedding/elopement.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Kristi · Married on 04/03/2011

My husband and I decided on a Sunday to elope, and one week later we were at this beautiful inn making our vows and beginning our life together. We found this place online and we are sure it was pure luck. I spoke with Donna on Monday, and she was so helpful and willing to plan our quick but important day. She took care of all the minor details - - all we had to do was show up with our marriage license. The ceremony/vows were beautiful, dinner at a close restaurant was enjoyable, and the room was divine. We felt at home. They are warm and professional innkeepers. We had our own secret day that was perfect for us. We'll be back to celebrate. :)

Sent on 04/11/2011

Donna · Married on 01/01/2011

My husband and I were married at the inn on 1/1/2011 at 1pm!! Donna and Kenny are fabulous innkeepers. The inn is immaculate with fresh flowers everywhere. Donna planned our day so well. I had never been to the inn before and found it on the internet. The moment I spoke to Donna I knew this was the place for us to begin our new chapter. I only had to arrive at the inn because all the details were taken care of by Donna. The ceremony was beautiful and the rooms were so clean. (I felt like I was asleep at my grandmother's house). We ate at a lovely restaurant within walking distance. Breakfast the next morning was so delicious!! I would suggest this inn to anyone who is wanting to elope, have a full fledged wedding or just want a beautiful place to relax and unwind. Thank you Donna and Kenny!!! We will be back!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Clara · Married on 12/04/2010

My husband and I fell in love with the house as soon as we walked in it. Donna and Ken are so friendly and accommodating to help in making our day very special. We chose the elopement package and it was so wonderful to not have to worry about everything turning out just right because Donna had my vision of what I wanted everything to look like in the forefront.
    The big day was surprisingly more beautiful than we had expected. The cake was so beautiful and tasty! My bouquet looked even better than what I had picture.
    What was especially lovely were all the little touches that Donna & Ken thought of to make sure this would be a day we'd never forget.
    I am and will always recommend the Inn to anyone who wants to have a small & beautiful wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Jane · Married on 10/02/2010

My husband and I were married at the Maintreet Manor on Saturday 2 Oct 2010 and it was more than we could have ever imagined or dreamed of.... a fantasy weekend come true! Donna and Ken are the perfect hosts for a wedding and honestly after two days we can call them our friends. The Manor is beautifully decorated and emaculate! The food.....oh my... is unbelievably delicious..... couldn't even come close to cooking the gourmet breakfasts that we were served by Donna & Ken...the Cinammon apple pancakes were superb! The wedding cake (Chocolate Raspberry Cream and Vanilla butter cream icing) was so good it must have come from a gourmet pastry chef and of course Donna decorated it with extra flowers that were the same as my bouquet..what a special touch! We were served hors d'oeuvres that were spectacular! The bouquet and boutonniere were so fresh that they lasted two weeks after our wedding! The pictures that Donna took were so oh...so beautiful! In addition to the Keepsake CD she gave us a 4x6 album of approximately 15 of the best shots! Just love them all! We would do it all over again it was that spectacular! The best wedding! Everything was perfect! We can't stop smiling... a memory that will last a lifetime! Thanks doesn't even come close to how much we appreciate everything that you did for us Donna & Ken! Don't be surprised if we show up earlier that next October! We already miss you!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Staci · Married on 09/19/2010

We just had the perfect wedding at Main Street Manor thanks to Donna and Ken's exemplary hospitality and beautiful venue. My husband and I wanted a small wedding with just our immediate families and we had the whole inn to ourselves and could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. Donna took care of everything from hiring the officiant to finding us the perfect restaurant for our dinner. Absolutely everything was just perfect or better. Each room was nicer than the last and our guests could not have been more pleased. We needed extra attention and Donna and Ken went above and beyond for us! ~Staci and Trevor

Sent on 09/27/2010

Barby · Married on 08/14/2010

Donna and Ken were amazing. They really went above and beyond to make our wedding extraordinary! I can wait to go back and just relax. The food was the best and you can tell they put alot of love into what they do. The house is beautiful, the beds super soft and oh my the breakfast!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Corky · Married on 08/14/2010

I wish there was a higher rating to give. Everything was beautiful and was beyond my expectations and I had very high expectations. It was a very special weekend for us for many reasons. Donna and Ken, the innkeepers turned their home into "our" home and there wasn't even the smallest detail that was left undone. From the smallest, little small flowers on the butter to making all the arrangements for a beautiful wedding and dinner. The attention to the small things really make a BIG difference. The wedding was planned from Texas without ever having the chance to preview the Inn. You can have complete confidence that everything will be beautiful. On top of all that, Donna is a wonderful cook and the breakfasts were fantastic.

It is my hope to plan our family reunion with Donna and Ken in the future to bring my family together from Texas and NYC, our new home away from home. Corky Rearick

Sent on 08/29/2010

st · Married on 07/24/2010

Donna and Ken helped us make our Dream come true, an intimate wedding for just the two of us, no stress at all and everything was taken care of. I definetly recommend the elopment package. Thanks Donna and Ken for helping us start our lives together.
    Stacey & Gevase

Sent on 07/26/2010

Judy · Married on 07/11/2010

It's never easy planning a wedding/reception, but when you throw in about 1000 miles between you and the venue, it's a double dose of fear! No fear here! My husband and I were married in Georgia and returned to his hometown of Flemington to share our beginning with his family and friends. After much research, Main Street Manor fit our needs. Close. Intimate. Warm. Romantic. Upon my first interaction with Donna months ahead of the date, I understood that she held the attention to details that I did and whatever it took, she would get it done. She and her husband, Ken, greeted our family when we first arrived with the same grace and warmth that was extended to us throughout the entire weekend. Ken told us "All you have to do is show up" and that was all we needed to hear to understand their commitment to excellence. Show up we did and everything was beautiful, down to the last detail. The food was excellent, the service impeccable. Our family and friends could not believe the beauty of the home and how much love had gone into the furnishings. They accommodated the entertainer, the DJ and our three big boys. Everyone had a fantastic time and if there's ever another moment in our life when we will gather our loved ones together, it will happen at Main Street. And take it from someone who knows Southern Hospitality at its best, there's got to be a Southern heart beating there somewhere! Main Street Manor trumps the others when it comes to quality!

Sent on 07/13/2010

taryn · Married on 06/26/2010

Donna and Ken made our fairy tale wedding come true. There are no simpler words to describe our experience. From the moment we entered the manor, there was no doubt that this was the location for our fairy tale ending. Their attention to detail is a testament to their experience in this field. Every last merchant that they referred us to showed the same professionalism and devotion that Donna and Ken exemplify. They are warm and hospitable, simply a delight to be around. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and so much more. They helped us plan a wedding that reflected our unique personalities and encompassed our vision for the day, and in doing so became a part of our memories. A truly remarkable experience with 2 very remarkable people. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful memory!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Cristina · Married on 05/28/2010

I was truely amazed at how perfectly my wedding day went with Donna and Ken's services. They thought of everything even when I didn't, suggesting little extra touches to the wedding that the guests raved about. From start to finish my experience with them was relaxing and enjoyable. They made a stressful situation for me very easy. There was little to do with their all inclusive package except sit back and enjoy the ride. I felt like my 3 hour event lasted an entire day it was such a comfortable atmosphere and smooth progression of events. The guests raved about the beauty of the inn and the attentiveness Donna gave to the entire afternoon. It was above my expectations by 100%. I received beautiful professional quality pictures of my wedding taken by Donna as well. The food was fabulous at the wedding and the next morning we woke up to a beautiful elegant breakfast for two in their dining room by candlelight. I felt like a princess. I would recommend anyone to Main Street Manor for their wedding. They even planned some events for the evening after for me and my husband which made the night special as well. I can't say enough. Thank you Donna and Ken for a memorable beautiful job well done.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Ann · Married on 01/24/2010

We thought that Donna and Ken did a wonderful job hosting our VERY intimate elopement. (just my husband, myself my two children and our one child) Our wedding was planned on a Tuesday and we had it the Following Sunday at 12noon. Donna took care of everything and was so confident and assuring that we would be able to have exactly what we wanted! The setting was warm and romantic and we all felt right at home. If you are deceiding to elope but dont want a courthouse wedding this is a perfect alternative!!
    Five stars definitly!!

Sent on 01/29/2010

Annette · Married on 06/07/2009

Our wedding at Main Street Manor was exactly as I dreamed it would be. Donna and Ken listened to every detail we gave them since the first day we met. They also gave us great ideas to add to our big day. The ceremony was beautiful. We held it in their gorgeous garden, I felt like a princess in my own fairy tale surrounded by green everywhere. The reception was held inside the manor and Donna decorated the whole place with my favorite flowers in my favorite colors. Even the cake had flowers!!!
    My husband and I as well as our family members and close friends had a wonderful and fun time.
    I couldn't have asked for more. They are more than just the people who helped provide for our wedding, they are our friends now. Including Quincy their cute labrador retriever. I still remember every single detail, and the happiness we both still feel makes us wish we could get married all over again right there.

Sent on 07/10/2010

Tina · Married on 08/08/2008

Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn was not only the site of my wedding ceremony but also my cocktail reception.
    Let me first say the Innkeepers Donna and Ken made my day a special one! Donna became my "wedding consultant" taking care of everything from flowers,to officiant,to catering, even down to arranging the appointment for my cake tasting!
    My family and friends felt just as welcomed in their home as my husband and I did. My wedding was beautiful, tasteful and so intimate.
    My husband and I are truly thankful to Donna and Ken. Our experience was truly a great one!

Sent on 01/30/2010

Jennifer & John · Married on 01/11/2014

My husband & I choose to elope on January 11, 2014. December 10, 2013 I emailed Donna at Main Street Manor and the weekend and the evening was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/14/2014

The Inn and the Innkeepers are excellent. They were absolutely fantastic. They take care of the details and make sure you don't miss out on something you might like. (ie father daughter dance, first dance, background music). The inn provides an intimate experience, which our family loved. The Inn provides a beautiful backdrop for pictures. The catered food and cake are delicious, aesthetically pleasing, and fresh. I would highly recommend Main St. Manor for anyone who would like to have a small gathering, that's romantic, classy, elegant, and will have wonderful service. I would go back for a weekend trip, to hold a shower or tea. Lovely!!!

Sent on 05/10/2013

D. · Married on 10/15/2011

My daughter and son-in-law originally researched larger wedding venues but ultimately chose a small, intimate wedding at Main St. Manor. What a great choice for them. Not only is Main St. Manor beautiful and charming, but Donna & Ken are two of the most personable and kindest people you'll ever meet. They do everything possible to respect your wishes and create a memorable day. If a small wedding is your desire, then Main St. Manor would definitely be a good choice for you.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Carrie Ann · Married on 08/27/2011

Donna and Ken were very helpful in the planning stages of the wedding day. On the day itself, they kept the day flowing and were very attentive and helpful. Aside from them, the venue itself is gorgeous and a great place for an indoor or outdoor ceremony. It was very cozy and all of our guests raved about how beautiful the decor was and how comfortable and "at home" they felt.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Bryon · Married on 06/01/2013

We wanted something small but nice for our wedding day and Ken and Donna made it happen. Everything was great and we didn't have to worry too much about the planning because Donna had everything covered. Would definitely recommend for those who are not going the traditional route. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • User3192871 · 2+ years ago

Donna and Ken did a great job with our elopement! We were given a list of options for the cake and flowers and Donna took care of everything else. They pay close attention to all of the small details. We also liked the baked goods and carrot cake that were provided as part of our stay at the bed and breakfast.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2009

The Main Street Manor was the perfect place to have our small civil ceremony. Donna and Ken were so helpful and accomodating when it came to working with us on a special package just for my husband and me. The B&B was a beautiful setting, the rooms were immaculate, and the food was amazing! Main Street Manor is definitely a great place if you're looking for an intimate ceremony/reception. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/29/2010

Annette · Married on 07/01/2012

Donna was always so very helpful. She helped us choose a florist, bakery for the cake and most of all, a minister on short notice! Main Street Manor has a lovely setting and everyone commented on how beautifully everything was arranged. We will always remember our wedding day and overnight stay fondly. Thank you, Donna!

Sent on 08/05/2012

3.0

Donna was wonderful to work with and made what would have otherwise been a stressful day go very smoothly. I would definitely recommend The Main Street Manor.

Sent on 08/27/2013