Main Event Productions Reviews

6 | North Wilkesboro, NC

6 Reviews for Main Event Productions

Heather · Married on 03/03/2018

Main Event Productions exceeded our expectations for our wedding!! They were wonderful to work with and are so nice!! They did an amazing job choosing music we loved and that kept our guests entertained. I would highly, highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or event!

John · Married on 05/06/2017

Love love love our video. It feels like we're at the wedding again every time we view it. Loved the drone parts - feels like a movie. Josh is the best. Strongly recommend him!

Ashley · Married on 02/14/2017

Main even was amazing! They worked so awesome with me. Everything was so perfect! I couldn't ask for better!!

Elise · Married on 10/15/2016

I love love love Main Event Productions. Andrew and Josh are caring and creative professionals. They made my daughter's wedding vision come together in a beautiful way and captured the memories for us to cherish forever. Book them today...You won't regret it! They helped us with lighting, ceremony and reception microphones, DJ services, as well as videography.

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Hands down the best in the business! At least once a week my husband puts it on the tv so we can watch it! He loves it just as much as I do! Y'all perfectly captured our day and we couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

My daughter wasn't sure she wanted the wedding video taped but I thought it would be a good idea. I am SO GLAD we did and chose Main Event Productions to do it. Josh was awesome to work with and the ceremony and highlights videos turned out great!! Would highly recommend using them for any special event for videos or photos.