11 Reviews for Mahoning Valley DJ Mark Anthony

DJ Mark WAS AWESOME!!! Everyone love him and commented on what a FANTASTIC job he did. He kept everything on time and the dance floor packed! We seriously had the time of our lives and Mark was a big contender in that! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him and his services..he provides AWESOME lighting as well and it really adds some elegance to the room! OVERALL WE GIVE HIM A 10 + + +!!! THANKS MARK!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Natalie, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark Anthony was the best DJ... he was awesome to work with and went far beyond our expectations of making the night perfect will definitely get him again . Oh wait we just did .. booked him for June 3rd.. can't wait...

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience was wonderful. We did give Mark a list of special songs we wanted played. He came thru with every one. Definitely would recommend him.

Profile Picture User7493951, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Mark Anthony for our reception music. He knew exactly what he was doing, and was very professional. Once we met with him before our wedding, I knew I could leave everything to him and wouldn't have to worry at all during the reception. At the end of the night as people were cleaning up, he even played our song again and we got to dance without a hundred people watching. That was one of our favorite moments.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/4/16, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was the best DJ we could have asked for! 23 wouldn't have wanted anyone else! We had many people comment about DJ Mark Anthony and it was nothing but Great Comments!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ in Youngstown!! He was amazing and did everything we needed him to do!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I bought agree that Mark did a fantastic job with our music for the wedding! He made sure that we had all of our favorite songs and he also played to our guest's wishes! We all had an amazing time and would recommend Mark to everyone for their special day!

Profile Picture User6169315, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Played good music, played everything we asked him to play.

Profile Picture Miranda, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Mark as our DJ and our officiant (we saved $300 by not hiring a separate officiant). He also played the ceremony music, and was like our wedding planner since we did not have one:-) Since he's done this a few times, he helped out with the bridal party at the rehearsal. As for the reception, he did an awesome job getting our guests to dance!! I gave him lists of songs to play and not to play. We spent a good hour going over music choices and vows etc before the big day. I HIGHLY recommend Mark as a DJ AND an officiant!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Mark Anthony is amazing!!! He is super-hard working and dedicated to make your wedding a fabulous event!!! Lots of people at my wedding commented about how great he was and how he kept things moving. He was extremely attentive to what we wanted and made sure to schedule a phone meeting with us ahead of time (it would have been in-person but we live out of state and wouldn't be in town before the party to meet with him) so that he would have the full itinerary of everything we wanted for the night. He played all the songs we requested, worked well with our schedule, and did a great job!

Something funny to think about - with Mark Anthony, you will end up having so much fun that you might forget about your responsibilities as the bride! I had a couple of things that I was thinking I would do during a "lull" in the excitement of the reception (like take a picture with these friends, talk to those old neighbors, spend some time with my aunt over there). Well, there was no "lull," so be sure to keep this in mind when you're thinking about who all you want pictures with, how you're going to go around and talk to everybody, etc. Actually, Mark Anthony probably has some really good ideas about how to handle this so talk to him. :)

Thanks Mark Anthony!!! :)

Profile Picture Amy, 8/11/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark had our guests dancing the entire night. If he would have kept the music going, the party would never had ended. He was very professional and extremely easy to work with. One of the must DJs I have ever heard. Book him as fast as you can!

Profile Picture Emilee, 7/31/10, 6 Reviews